Top 12 2310 Southwest Quotes

#1. It is not the right angle that attracts me, nor the straight line, hard and inflexible, created by man. What attracts me is the free and sensual curve - the curve that I find in the mountains of my country, in the sinuous course of its rivers, in the body of the beloved woman.

Oscar Niemeyer

2310 Southwest Quotes #45205
#2. I contend that it's impossible to read the Sermon on the Mount and not come out against capital punishment.

Tony Campolo

2310 Southwest Quotes #195368
#3. Success is the progressive, timely achievement of your stated goals.

Charles J. Givens

2310 Southwest Quotes #207688
#4. He wanted to possess her mouth, her body, her mind and heart. To touch every deep, soft and secret part of her: the tender arch of her palate, the vulnerable curve beneath each breast, the snug corner of her heart where his memory lived.

-Luke's thoughts

Tessa Dare

2310 Southwest Quotes #249646
#5. Success is not a matter of circumstance, but of power to meet circumstance.

Frances G. Wickes

2310 Southwest Quotes #451759
#6. It is the intense spirituality of India, and not any great political structure or social organisation that it has developed, that has enabled it to resist the ravages of time and the accidents of history.

Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan

2310 Southwest Quotes #592809
#7. I'm not annoyed by you," he said.
"No?"
He smiled. "No."
"What are you?" she whispered, still staring at his mouth.
"Lots of things." He pulled her up and rubbed his thumb over the stain on her jaw, feeling a surge of satisfaction when her breath caught again. "Including turned on.

Jill Shalvis

2310 Southwest Quotes #608538
#8. The joy of God is so exquisite that any sacrifice is worth the effort and seeming pain.

David Hawkins

2310 Southwest Quotes #688760
#9. For a while we were chasing a book by Graham Greene to do Brighton Rock as a musical. We didn't get the rights, so we decided to create something from scratch, with Jonathan. By that time we were big fans of his work.

Neil Tennant

2310 Southwest Quotes #811137
#10. Every desire of yours that comes true brings you a little closer to seeing that what you wanted exists nowhere but in you.

Deepak Chopra

2310 Southwest Quotes #1215834
#11. We, alone on earth, can rebel against the tyranny of the selfish replicators.

Richard Dawkins

2310 Southwest Quotes #1412408
#12. The one thing I couldn't identify with was the blue cowboy outfit he put on.

Dwayne Johnson

2310 Southwest Quotes #1527297

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top