Top 13 23 March In Urdu Quotes

#1. A man with awareness lives in a world much prettier and much richer than the world a man without awareness lives in!

Mehmet Murat Ildan

23 March In Urdu Quotes #28412
#2. Even as I think them, the words lose their context, dissolve into grains of absurdity in the vast ocean of day-to-day hunger.

Isaac Marion

23 March In Urdu Quotes #42435
#3. The believer is neither a pessimist nor an optimist. To be either is illusory. The believer sees reality not in a certain light but as it is, and believes only in God and God's power towards all and over all that is seen. (in No Rusty Swords)

Dietrich Bonhoeffer

23 March In Urdu Quotes #219296
#4. In the future, I'll be braver, she told herself. In the future, I will always speak my mind, eloquently, passionately.

David Nicholls

23 March In Urdu Quotes #360575
#5. Remember that it's often easier to get forgiveness rather than permission!

Ashwin Sanghi

23 March In Urdu Quotes #599991
#6. He who laughs and loves is always rich; he who sulks and hates is always poor!

Mehmet Murat Ildan

23 March In Urdu Quotes #734132
#7. My dad's gay experiences really had a very positive influence on me and my straight relationships - how to better accept all the weirdness and ambiguity and ups and downs and paradoxes. I knew from the beginning I was writing about love.

Mike Mills

23 March In Urdu Quotes #748048
#8. I was a scared kid ... I think I was born a nervous wreck, and I think movies were one way to find a way transferring my own private horrors to everyone else's lives. It was less of an escape and more of an exorcism.

Steven Spielberg

23 March In Urdu Quotes #957170
#9. Only in the irrational and unknown direction can we come to wisdom again

Jack Parsons

23 March In Urdu Quotes #1001995
#10. Face dance means you don't know what the hell the rest of your body was doing but your face is fierce. That's face dancing.

Rosie Perez

23 March In Urdu Quotes #1064637
#11. No matter how close people get, they never reach each other. Including us now. Even now, there's a place where each of us is alone.

Peter Hoeg

23 March In Urdu Quotes #1393621
#12. Fragrance is a very personal gift, and I think that's why it makes a great Christmas gift. There's a very distinct signature to it, so if you give it as a gift, I like to think that it's from a person that thinks very highly of you.

Ryan Reynolds

23 March In Urdu Quotes #1509692
#13. I am convinced that there is no great distance between heaven and earth, that the distance lies in our finite minds. When the Beloved visits us in the night, He turns our chambers into the vestibules of His palace halls. Earth rises to heaven when heaven comes down to earth.

Charles Spurgeon

23 March In Urdu Quotes #1700431

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top