Top 14 223 Remington Quotes

#1. I've written things about that, about how life's really big decisions aren't right or wrong, it's just that one lives different lives. No, I don't think your life went wrong.

Bernhard Schlink

223 Remington Quotes #4714
#2. When men have no vices, she thought, it's very difficult to guess what might make them happy.

Michel Houellebecq

223 Remington Quotes #241285
#3. Kentucky wants to occupy some clock

Billy Packer

223 Remington Quotes #313347
#4. If I had a statue on a column in London, would I prefer the columns to be so high that the statue was invisible, or low enough for the features to be recognizable? I would choose the first alternative, Dr Snow, presumably, the second.

G.H. Hardy

223 Remington Quotes #605533
#5. The novelist must be his own most harsh critic and also his own most loving admirer and about both he must say nothing.

Angus Wilson

223 Remington Quotes #614625
#6. Members of Congress have more in common with the people they hobnob in Washington, D.C., than they do with the people they're supposed to represent.

Ben Shapiro

223 Remington Quotes #621284
#7. Don't be too quick in your assessment of God's gifts to you. Thank him. Moment by moment. Day by day.

Max Lucado

223 Remington Quotes #667121
#8. We have a complicated intelligence relationship with France. We have a complicated intelligence relationship with other - with other allies.

David Ignatius

223 Remington Quotes #752731
#9. Anti-intellectualism and fullness of the Holy Spirit are mutually incompatible. Wherever the Holy Spirit has given His freedom, truth is bound to matter.

John R.W. Stott

223 Remington Quotes #1215453
#10. Beware, so long as you live, of judging men by their outward appearance.

Jean De La Fontaine

223 Remington Quotes #1245091
#11. Photographs should celebrate the contingent, the spontaneous, the incomplete, the fortuitous. Direct, unblinking vision should be coupled with deliberate indifference as to subject. The ironic goal is a scrupulous recording of whatever chance brings to hand.

Douglas McCulloh

223 Remington Quotes #1352473
#12. The choice is not between order and liberty. It is between liberty with order and anarchy without either. There is danger that, if the court does not temper its doctrinaire logic with a little practical wisdom, it will convert the constitutional Bill of Rights into a suicide pact.

Robert H. Jackson

223 Remington Quotes #1466298
#13. The need to forgive the officer would not have moved me, because even then, in some inchoate form, I knew that Prince was not killed by a single officer so much as he was murdered by his country and all the fears that have marked it from birth.

Ta-Nehisi Coates

223 Remington Quotes #1579494
#14. Take time to sense the abundance we have, as we don't have an abundance of time.

Dixie Waters

223 Remington Quotes #1632747

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top