21 & Over Funny Famous Quotes & Sayings

List of top 20 famous quotes and sayings about 21 & over funny to read and share with friends on your Facebook, Twitter, blogs.

Top 20 21 & Over Funny Quotes

#1. What I've learned along the way is that existence is cosmic theatre, but paradoxically, we should play our roles to the absolute best of our ability while having the wisdom not to take them too seriously. - Author: Tom Robbins
21 & Over Funny Quotes #323994
#2. Preparation for old age should begin not later than one's teens. A life which is empty of purpose until 65 will not suddenly become filled on retirement. - Author: Dwight L. Moody
21 & Over Funny Quotes #333435
#3. It's funny, because when you're younger you're in a rush to be 18 or 21 or whatever. But then you hit 30. And now, the days go by like hours. You think, 40, man, this could be the halfway point. It could be the three-quarters point, you know? Who knows? - Author: Mark Wahlberg
21 & Over Funny Quotes #337388
#4. When I started in the late nineties, it was all about young Hollywood. There were jobs for all of us if you were 18 to 21, were slightly good looking, or could be funny. - Author: Chris Klein
21 & Over Funny Quotes #518612
#5. I'd love to do a really juicy drama that's just really real. On the comedy side, I'd love to do something like '21 Jump Street.' I cannot stop watching that movie. Really funny, really extreme comedies are definitely my favorite. - Author: Daniela Bobadilla
21 & Over Funny Quotes #580642
#6. I have seen games on Xbox 360 and HD TV and I'm amazed at how realistic the players look. - Author: Claudio Reyna
21 & Over Funny Quotes #638190
#7. Well, more or less, you just got struck by lightning."
"Wait, what?" My brain stopped processing for a prolonged moment unable to wrap around that one. How the hell had that happened? "So basically I was filled with 1.21 jiggawatts?
Can I travel through time now? - Author: Elizabeth Sharp
21 & Over Funny Quotes #651044
#8. In America, now, let us - Christian, Jew, Muslim, agnostic, atheist, wiccan, whatever - fight nativism with the same strength and conviction that we fight terrorism. My faith calls on its followers to love one's enemies. A tall order, that - perhaps the tallest of all. - Author: Jon Meacham
21 & Over Funny Quotes #717777
#9. Writing is not hard work, it is simply an obsession ... - Author: Hallie Burnett
21 & Over Funny Quotes #718871
#10. When I talk to my neighbor, or to someone at church who doesn't accept that the planet is changing, I know that they don't know any better. They've been told this information by somebody they trust and it's not their fault. They've just never heard otherwise. - Author: Katharine Hayhoe
21 & Over Funny Quotes #841596
#11. Don't be intimidated by my outfit, it's Forever 21. - Author: Natasha Leggero
21 & Over Funny Quotes #967584
#12. After an hour the score was:
Quancita - 34
Radiz - 51
Sally - froglegs
Perla - 9 and 21
Me - hoo-hoo-hooo - Author: Joel N. Ross
21 & Over Funny Quotes #995236
#13. If at first you don't succeed, you may be at your level of incompetence already. - Author: Laurence J. Peter
21 & Over Funny Quotes #1144613
#14. My son is 21. He'll be 22 if I let him. - Author: Henny Youngman
21 & Over Funny Quotes #1159570
#15. I liked Nixon fine, but Nixon was not a partier. - Author: George Smathers
21 & Over Funny Quotes #1203579
#16. I'm doing what I love, and then I get months and months of rest. I have a lot of money for a 21-year old. I can't stand it when actors complain. - Author: Jennifer Lawrence
21 & Over Funny Quotes #1280288
#17. I wondered what one wore to visit a vampire. The chic red sweater set didn't go so well with my darker hair, and I was afraid it might be construed as a flirtatious invitation to color me bloodier. - Author: Karen Marie Moning
21 & Over Funny Quotes #1505507
#18. Ish #21 Stop saying the only meat you eat is chicken. It's still meat! - Author: Regina Griffin
21 & Over Funny Quotes #1508479
#19. Secret 7591.42.21. Avoiding weasel words in your intelligence analysis isn't easy when your intelligence analysis is about weasels. - Author: The Covert Comic
21 & Over Funny Quotes #1553418
#20. This life of mine has been a little tough to negotiate the past two years. Not that everyone's isn't, after all, it wouldn't be called 'life' if a litte difficulty weren't automatically interferred. 'Super duper journey of progress and inspiration' maybe, but not 'life'. - Author: Jennifer Howard
21 & Over Funny Quotes #1662402

Famous Authors

Popular Topics