Top 9 21 Blackjack Movie Quotes

#1. I haven't had a chance to pick up a good book in a long time, because I've been either reading scripts or learning them or writing them. And so, by the time the day is done, I usually just want to click on The Bachelor and fall asleep. But I gravitate toward biographies and things like that.

Justin Theroux

21 Blackjack Movie Quotes #189769
#2. My books are character-driven. They're not driven by the story.

Carl Hiaasen

21 Blackjack Movie Quotes #549370
#3. Better friends than lovers. Sugar can't you see? You need you and I really need me.

Aretha Franklin

21 Blackjack Movie Quotes #767375
#4. When you slip on a banana peel, people laugh at you; but when you tell people you slipped on a banana peel, it's your laugh. So you become the hero rather than the victim of the joke.

Nora Ephron

21 Blackjack Movie Quotes #947348
#5. The act of taking offence becomes a weapon, and its wielder feels empowered by the false indignation.

Steven Erikson

21 Blackjack Movie Quotes #1006666
#6. Neither gold nor diamonds mine themselves.

Johnnie Dent Jr.

21 Blackjack Movie Quotes #1207220
#7. O Allah, You know me better than I know myself, and I know myself better than these people who praise me. Make me better than what they think of me, and forgive those sins of mine of which they have no knowledge, and do not hold me responsible for what they say.

Abu Bakr Al-Siddiq

21 Blackjack Movie Quotes #1580008
#8. Speaking as just simply an American who cares about the economic health of our country, I see one of the surest ways to bring wealth and prosperity to the country is to innovate in science and technology.

Neil DeGrasse Tyson

21 Blackjack Movie Quotes #1666166
#9. The people got daily worse from the cold and the bad water, and they must all have perished if they had not discovered the port about the time they did.

Junipero Serra

21 Blackjack Movie Quotes #1862178

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top