Top 13 21 And Over Casey Quotes

#1. It mattered to us both to have some point of reference in that strange place, some means of attesting to the effect it had on us. [p. 87]

Shirley Hazzard

21 And Over Casey Quotes #49801
#2. No one can transcend their own individuality.

Arthur Schopenhauer

21 And Over Casey Quotes #301024
#3. The kind of eyes you search to find something and only come up with two possibilities: either what's there is so deep you can't see it, or there's nothing there at all.

Rick Yancey

21 And Over Casey Quotes #391989
#4. If I had wanted children of my own, I would have gotten married. If I had wanted to get married, I would have fallen in love. If I had wanted to fall in love, I would have met the right girl. If I had wanted to meet the right girl, I would have drank a whole lot less.

Carroll Bryant

21 And Over Casey Quotes #586508
#5. Boxing and wrestling are evidence that mankind has not rid itself of all savage behavior.

Muammar Al-Gaddafi

21 And Over Casey Quotes #977624
#6. God gave a loaf to every bird, But just a crumb to me.

Emily Dickinson

21 And Over Casey Quotes #998178
#7. A couple of websites I've come across credit the 'New York Times' for reporting that 12,000 women a year are arrested for breastfeeding in public. I could not confirm that number with a quick search, but even 1,200 would be too many - or even 12.

David Horsey

21 And Over Casey Quotes #1337525
#8. He brought them the gold they asked for, but they hung him anyway." "Hanged, Ami. Your father was not a tapestry.

George R R Martin

21 And Over Casey Quotes #1360708
#9. The first law of sustainability: population growth and/or growth in the rate of consumption of resources cannot be sustained

Albert Allen Bartlett

21 And Over Casey Quotes #1420161
#10. For the rest of my life, I'll dream of hearing your voice breathe my name.

Sylvain Reynard

21 And Over Casey Quotes #1533259
#11. When you're actually making the film, you're constantly battling to maintain its integrity.

Ted Kotcheff

21 And Over Casey Quotes #1629463
#12. When I'm in certain moods, a conversation will start up in my head, and suddenly I'll realize that the language has reached a very high and interesting level, and then lines and stanzas will just kind of appear, full-blown.

Franz Wright

21 And Over Casey Quotes #1708690
#13. The blue of my eyes is extinguished in this night, the red gold of my heart.

Georg Trakl

21 And Over Casey Quotes #1873070

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top