Top 12 2026 Election Quotes

#1. It is statistically proven that the strongest institution that guarantees procreation and continuity of the generations is marriage between one man and one woman. We don't want genocide. We don't want to destroy the sacred institution of marriage.

Alveda King

2026 Election Quotes #168197
#2. It was not a great presence but a great absence, a geometric ocean of darkness that seemed to swallow heaven itself.

Laura Hillenbrand

2026 Election Quotes #240488
#3. Sometimes people say terrible things when they're scared. They don't mean to, but they can't help it. They lash out because if they can see that their words hurt someone else, it makes them feel as if they aren't completely powerless.

Jonathan Maberry

2026 Election Quotes #629627
#4. There was a very small pile of silver Sickles inside, and just one gold Galleon.

J.K. Rowling

2026 Election Quotes #990686
#5. I usually submit a novel at a certain number of words, and when I've finished working with my editor, the novel is longer than when I submitted it. I need my editor to help me open up the story.

David Bergen

2026 Election Quotes #1228828
#6. I've always been brought up to stand on my own two feet and not rely too heavily on everyone else around me.

Emilia Fox

2026 Election Quotes #1493916
#7. My cartoon life is in my office, and it's very separate and getting very in my own head. My television life is I'm begging one of the actors to say the line in the way I'd like them to.

Bruce Eric Kaplan

2026 Election Quotes #1575522
#8. I wanted a summer filled with porch swings, lemonade and fireflies.

Tiffany King

2026 Election Quotes #1617161
#9. Even when the east excited me most, even when I was keenly aware of its superiority to the broad, sprawling, swollen towns beyond the Ohio, with their interminable inquisitions which only spared children and the very old-even then it had always for me a quality of distortion.

F Scott Fitzgerald

2026 Election Quotes #1646222
#10. Your cure is within you, yet you do not sense it! Your sickness is from you, yet you do not see it! You consider yourself a small body; Yet encapsulated within you is the entire universe!

Ali Ibn Abi Talib

2026 Election Quotes #1663846
#11. I meet the designers very often, we discuss the products, they show me their ideas, we discuss the ad campaigns and every new invention that we can find for the future.

Bernard Arnault

2026 Election Quotes #1766774
#12. I love music. I seriously cannot wait until the day comes that I get to perform around the world for people, I've wanted to do that my whole life.

Keiynan Lonsdale

2026 Election Quotes #1811931

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top