Top 8 2014 Last Day Of The Year Quotes

#1. I'm a woman. Forty-five in female years (which is about a hundred and thirty in male years - bastards).

Debra Webb

2014 Last Day Of The Year Quotes #36511
#2. I am not alone in bearing grudges against reviewers who have doomed a book's chances because they've missed the point, the tone, everything ...

Ann Beattie

2014 Last Day Of The Year Quotes #104286
#3. You know, my mum's always encouraged me and never made my gender an issue, I guess. She brought me up to believe in equality, as opposed to feminism or sexism - so it just meant that my gender was not relevant to what I was capable of achieving.

Paloma Faith

2014 Last Day Of The Year Quotes #784713
#4. Singapore is what your city could become if everyone obeyed the rules, did their jobs diligently, and just shut up. When your city gets to be this paragon of efficiency and discipline, would you still want to live there? Singapore is a model city, which is terrific if you happen to be a model human.

Jessica Zafra

2014 Last Day Of The Year Quotes #834183
#5. There are some things I keep sacred. My middle name. Who I sleep with. And what kind of hand moisturizer I use.

Johnny Weir

2014 Last Day Of The Year Quotes #1057111
#6. I have so many regrets. I don't believe anyone who says they don't. How can you live life making mistakes and never wish you could take one back?

Krista Ritchie

2014 Last Day Of The Year Quotes #1495761
#7. Faith is not the price that buys God's blessing, it is the hand that receives His blessing. The price was paid for us by Jesus Christ on the cross

Joyce Meyer

2014 Last Day Of The Year Quotes #1531989
#8. I grew up a fat kid in a small town in Minnesota who was a tomboy and happened to play a mean violin. My goal was to be a famous concert artist some day.

Gretchen Carlson

2014 Last Day Of The Year Quotes #1805589

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top