Top 9 2012 Presidential Debate Quotes

#1. As someone who is in awe and grateful every day to be in a country where freedom of the press, free speech and free elections are a way of life, I am wowed, amazed and excited by the opportunity to moderate a 2012 presidential debate.

Candy Crowley

2012 Presidential Debate Quotes #854138
#2. Even the pandemic flu of 1918 only killed one to two percent of the people who were infected.

Anthony Fauci

2012 Presidential Debate Quotes #238498
#3. Ender leaned his head against the wall of the corridor and cried until the bus came. I am just like Peter. Take my monitor away, and I am just like Peter.

Orson Scott Card

2012 Presidential Debate Quotes #798592
#4. I was very bad at projecting my voice. I used to do this Gumby Flower Arranging sketch which involved shouting, and I could never do it right, and at one point my voice went completely.

Michael Palin

2012 Presidential Debate Quotes #849278
#5. Institutions or products of culture. But they formalize a set of norms.

Niall Ferguson

2012 Presidential Debate Quotes #1015185
#6. Often it's when you come in contact with challenges other people find hard but you find easy that you know you're in possession of a valuable soft asset.3

Reid Hoffman

2012 Presidential Debate Quotes #1164297
#7. Long-term investment success is almost totally a function of how one emotionally handles declines in the equity market, as opposed to how one's portfolio handles them.

Nick Murray

2012 Presidential Debate Quotes #1393737
#8. One of the big songwriting things for me has always been: always think what you do sucks. Because the second you stop believing that, you suck. And that's a fact.

Julian Casablancas

2012 Presidential Debate Quotes #1528252
#9. We cannot afford to exclude any vision - any way of looking at the world - that human beings have invented for ourselves.

John Clute

2012 Presidential Debate Quotes #1562385

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top