Top 10 2011 Tsunami Quotes

#1. We have all been guilty of bending over backwards to be nice to an unworthy but powerful opponent,

Richard Dawkins

2011 Tsunami Quotes #235453
#2. A man paints with his brains and not with his hands.

Michelangelo Buonarroti

2011 Tsunami Quotes #492926
#3. The scientific spirit, the contempt of tradition, the lack of discipline and the exaltation of the individual have very nearly made an end of art. It can only be restored by the love of beauty, the reverence for tradition, the submission to discipline and the rigor of self-control.

Kenyon Cox

2011 Tsunami Quotes #577653
#4. I wish you the beast of luck!

Chris Jericho

2011 Tsunami Quotes #607200
#5. He so enjoyed disconcerting a woman of conservative sensibilities, and he suspected that the detective had inhibitions atop reservations wrapped in reticense.
Lucan thinking about Samantha
Dark Need by Lynn Viehl

Lynn Viehl

2011 Tsunami Quotes #926288
#6. You can't be scared to die for the truth. The truth is the only thing that is ever going to be constant.

Will Smith

2011 Tsunami Quotes #1033981
#7. I've flown in space four times now, so it's going to be hard in that respect, but I certainly look forward to going back to Earth. I've been up here for a really long time and sometimes, when I think about it, I feel like I've lived my whole life up here.

Scott Kelly

2011 Tsunami Quotes #1209270
#8. It is really intolerable that we can say only one thing at a time; for social behavior displays many features at the same time, and so in taking them up one by one we necessarily do outrage to its rich, dark, organic unity.

George C. Homans

2011 Tsunami Quotes #1583359
#9. We are one America. If we work together across party lines, there's no problem we can't solve and the 21st century will be America's greatest century.

George Pataki

2011 Tsunami Quotes #1670087
#10. When you're the president of the United States and you know that the biggest issue facing you is this cliff that we're about ready to head over if we don't get this spending and debt situation under control, it's very irresponsible not to take the action that is necessary to fix the problem.

John Thune

2011 Tsunami Quotes #1826481

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top