Top 24 2 Years Together Anniversary Quotes

#1. To have ruined one's self over poetry is an honour.

Oscar Wilde

2 Years Together Anniversary Quotes #16947
#2. Only the Muslims defend their beliefs by burning down churches, killing people and destroying embassies. This path will not yield any results. The Muslims must ask themselves what they can do for humankind, before they demand that humankind respect them.

Wafa Sultan

2 Years Together Anniversary Quotes #66854
#3. Six happy years together
Such a perfect matching
You're entering the 7 year itch zone
This is no time for scratching

John Walter Bratton

2 Years Together Anniversary Quotes #101303
#4. Sarah and Michael shared many happy years together. On their seventh anniversary, their prayers were answered with the birth of a son, Stephen. Stephen was followed by Luke, Lydia, and Esther.

Francine Rivers

2 Years Together Anniversary Quotes #179112
#5. I've been sober for two-and-a-half years, My children are happy. In August, my wife and I will celebrate our fifteenth wedding anniversary. My band is back together with a sold-out tour.

Trey Anastasio

2 Years Together Anniversary Quotes #265517
#6. Neither of us knows what the public will think. There's no doubt in my mind that I have found out how to begin (at forty) to say something in my own voice; and that interests me so that I feel I can go ahead without praise.

Virginia Woolf

2 Years Together Anniversary Quotes #317820
#7. I always knew what I thought the theme was, the core, in one word. In 'The Godfather' it was succession. In 'The Conversation' it was privacy. In 'Apocalypse' it was morality.

Francis Ford Coppola

2 Years Together Anniversary Quotes #479748
#8. Fairy tales are such evil little stories for young children.

Cecelia Ahern

2 Years Together Anniversary Quotes #483795
#9. Five years have come, and five years have gone, and still we stand together as one. We come back to this place to remember the heartbreaking anniversary - and each person who died here - those known and unknown to us, whose absence is always with us.

Michael Bloomberg

2 Years Together Anniversary Quotes #507799
#10. Pain is truth; all else is subject to doubt.

J.M. Coetzee

2 Years Together Anniversary Quotes #682934
#11. Warriors in some cultures drink the blood of their enemies. Some people consume the blood of animals." "As a rule, here on Ice Island, they restrain themselves.

Chet Williamson

2 Years Together Anniversary Quotes #706167
#12. My own books drive themselves. I know roughly where a book is going to end, but essentially the story develops under my fingers. It's just a matter of joining the dots.

Terry Pratchett

2 Years Together Anniversary Quotes #810519
#13. Be a go-giver, not a go-getter

Arianna Huffington

2 Years Together Anniversary Quotes #932879
#14. Openness to change is key to implementing new knowledge. That is why one who is indifferent to change is not a friend of knowledge.

Eraldo Banovac

2 Years Together Anniversary Quotes #957827
#15. We had a relationship that lasted 44 years. Herbert and I lived together 10 years before we were married. He always gave me a little heart for whatever anniversary.

Uta Hagen

2 Years Together Anniversary Quotes #1021480
#16. Tears from the old me trickle into a clear cup of truth for the new.

Laurel Garver

2 Years Together Anniversary Quotes #1024643
#17. I heard some famous people had an anniversary, five long years together, it was Hollywood history. Now my grandma and grandpa never made no printed page, but they took the love of 57 years right to the grave.

Clay Walker

2 Years Together Anniversary Quotes #1083535
#18. That we arrived at fifty years together is due as much to luck as to love, and a talent for knowing, when we stumble, where to fall, and how to get up again.

Ruby Dee

2 Years Together Anniversary Quotes #1171773
#19. Praise the one who speaks ill of you. Before long he will become a friend

Radhe Maa

2 Years Together Anniversary Quotes #1176951
#20. When in doubt .....RUN

Terry Pratchett

2 Years Together Anniversary Quotes #1188931
#21. There is treasure buried in the field of every one of our days, even the bleakest or dullest, and it is our business, as we journey, to keep our eyes peeled for it.

Frederick Buechner

2 Years Together Anniversary Quotes #1319563
#22. You've travelled through life together
Enjoying years of wedded bliss
We congratulate you on reaching
And we toast your happiness

John Walter Bratton

2 Years Together Anniversary Quotes #1499054
#23. As an arts journalist in London, working mainly for the BBC, I interviewed hundreds if not thousands of authors. From them I gleaned a great deal of passing instruction in writing and I observed one fascinating detail: no two writers approach their work - physically - in the same way.

Frank Delaney

2 Years Together Anniversary Quotes #1575807
#24. In all the years together
You've shared joy, and contentment too
Long may it continue
In the years ahead, for the both of you

John Walter Bratton

2 Years Together Anniversary Quotes #1788164

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top