Top 16 2 Years Rip Quotes

#1. Everyone I meet now is at least ten years younger than me. I feel like Rip van Winkle with a bald spot.

Jaffe Cohen

2 Years Rip Quotes #25720
#2. I want him to suffer. I've put up with him for three years and I want him to die slowly. Rip his fingernails off. Cut out his tongue. Fuck him with his own dick.

Dawn Cano

2 Years Rip Quotes #202351
#3. I've always loved clothes. Like any normal woman, I would see a dress, buy it, rip the tags off with my teeth, save the buttons for ten to twelve years in a drawer, and wear it to work.

Mindy Kaling

2 Years Rip Quotes #206891
#4. On ol' Halloween Night
These monsters join the living
If they had it their way
They'd stay until Thanksgiving

Casey Browning

2 Years Rip Quotes #278417
#5. During a long career in TV broadcasting, I spent a lot of time contributing to other people's creations.

Alan Bradley

2 Years Rip Quotes #378712
#6. Pulling off the fat diamond engagement ring,
pulling off the elopement wedding ring,
and holding them, clicking them
in thumb and forefinger,
the indent of twenty-five years,
like a tiny rip leaving its mark ...

Anne Sexton

2 Years Rip Quotes #499854
#7. Arriving late was a way of saying that your own time was more valuable than the time of the person who waited for you.

Karen Joy Fowler

2 Years Rip Quotes #746028
#8. Record companies would rather you stay dumb, not even think of it as a business, so they can either rip you off or get you out of the way in five years to make way for the new groups.

George Clinton

2 Years Rip Quotes #819276
#9. It alters you irrevocably when you reach 30 years old and
see a rip in the fabric of your dreams for every one of those years.
Suddenly you're threadbare to the world.

Elizabeth Chadwick

2 Years Rip Quotes #875091
#10. That Wall Street has gone down because of this is justice ... They built a castle to rip people off. Not once in all these years have I come across a person inside a big Wall Street firm who was having a crisis of conscience.

Steve Eisman

2 Years Rip Quotes #1047408
#11. When a chainsaw rips into a 2,000 year old redwood tree, it's ripping into my guts. When a bulldozer plows through the Amazon rainforest, it's ripping through my side. And when a Japanese whaling ship fires an exploding harpoon into a great whale it's my heart that's being blown to smithereens.

David Foreman

2 Years Rip Quotes #1141881
#12. Necessity may be mother of invention, but fun is the father.

Alex Faickney Osborn

2 Years Rip Quotes #1200192
#13. By privileges, immunities, or prerogatives to give unlimited swing to the passions of individuals, and then to hope that they will restrain them, is about as reasonable as to expect that the tiger will spare the hart to browse upon the herbage.

Charles Caleb Colton

2 Years Rip Quotes #1421512
#14. Procrastination is the bad habit of putting of until the day after tomorrow what should have been done the day before yesterday.

Napoleon Hill

2 Years Rip Quotes #1512257
#15. The dominant economic approach of the last thirty years is now on its last legs. Letting the market rip and an indifference to inequality are now seen as important causes of the greatest economic crash since the 1930s.

Frances O'Grady

2 Years Rip Quotes #1513946
#16. I believe in the Rip Van Winkle theory - that a man from 1910 must be able to wake up after being asleep for seventy years, walk into a ballpark, and understand baseball perfectly.

Bowie Kuhn

2 Years Rip Quotes #1577824

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top