2 Years Ago We Met Famous Quotes & Sayings

List of top 30 famous quotes and sayings about 2 years ago we met to read and share with friends on your Facebook, Twitter, blogs.

Top 30 2 Years Ago We Met Quotes

#1. In our parts such characters sometimes turn up that, however many years ago you met them, you can never recall them without an inner trembling. - Author: Nikolai Leskov
2 Years Ago We Met Quotes #76094
#2. I met Magnus Lidehall about two years ago, and the beat that I originally wrote 'Younger' on was one of the first ones that he sent me. I must have been around 21 at that time, feeling a bit lazy and disappointed with myself and my life. - Author: Seinabo Sey
2 Years Ago We Met Quotes #112528
#3. I mean, for all of his faults and the troubles in his marriage, Bill Clinton is still married to a girl he met in the library 25 years ago at school. Can we say that about many of our other leaders today in America, including on the right wing? - Author: Paul Begala
2 Years Ago We Met Quotes #207863
#4. I wish I had met [Francesca] Woodman forty years ago. It would have been great to live with her for a year. She didn't save anything. She played the camera like a new guitar. She murdered herself out taking pictures ... - Author: Richard Prince
2 Years Ago We Met Quotes #310548
#5. My first in, my first break, was I met a director and got to talking with her, and she happened to be casting this movie that she had written. That was ten years ago. That got me to Hollywood. I got paid $700 bucks. - Author: Chris Pratt
2 Years Ago We Met Quotes #330381
#6. When I meet children at book signings, they'll bring me photos of when I first met them many years ago when they were reading my picture books, and now they're telling me how much they enjoy my novels. - Author: Grace Lin
2 Years Ago We Met Quotes #458991
#7. When I met Paul Ryan 22 years ago, he was a student at Miami of Ohio volunteering on my campaign. - Author: John Boehner
2 Years Ago We Met Quotes #517328
#8. When I first was exposed to 'Porgy and Bess' many, many years ago, I was blown away by it - loved the music, overwhelmed by the production at the Met that I saw, and thought I want to play Bess someday. But I also knew they were stereotypes that were considered racist. - Author: Audra McDonald
2 Years Ago We Met Quotes #550621
#9. Years ago, I met once a week, 9 A.M. sharp, with a therapist whom I will call Dr. Mason. We would settle in well-worn chairs, Dr. Mason, a slender, balding middle-ager in blazer and striped tie, and me, an anxious academic in Levi's and tweeds. - Author: Lee Gutkind
2 Years Ago We Met Quotes #561787
#10. The museum claims Ebenezer the Allosaurus - the centrepiece of their new exhibit - 'met his end during Noah's Flood about 4,300 years ago - Author: Anonymous
2 Years Ago We Met Quotes #600663
#11. John Cassavetes was a year ahead of me but we met there. What you do when you are at a school for drama, you do a play as opposed to a final. Anyone who wanted to come could just come. So he came, and I can't remember the name of the play, of course, it was a long time ago. - Author: Gena Rowlands
2 Years Ago We Met Quotes #605033
#12. I always wanted to do a comedy, but I wanted to pick the right one. But it came down to working with Steve Carell. I've wanted to work with him since I met him years ago as a kid. - Author: Ryan Gosling
2 Years Ago We Met Quotes #639832
#13. A few years ago I met an old professor at the University of Notre Dame. Looking back on his long life of teaching, he said with a funny wrinkle in his eyes: I have always been complaining that my work was constantly interrupted, until I slowly discovered that my interruptions were my work. - Author: Henri Nouwen
2 Years Ago We Met Quotes #674203
#14. Well, I met Sandy Bullock at an awards thing a couple years ago, and she said to me, 'If I were gay, you'd be the one.' and I said, 'I'm there!' - Author: Emma Thompson
2 Years Ago We Met Quotes #697045
#15. For the fist time since she'd met him five years ago, Zander Duffield looked like a child acting the role of a Titan in a school play
instead of the Titan he actually was. - Author: Suzanne Stroh
2 Years Ago We Met Quotes #810471
#16. I think it can be hard for any man to sometimes be upstaged by his wife. So when I'm home, I work very hard to be Todd's wife and Jade's mother. I have no problem going back to those traditional roles. I try to be Giada, the young girl that he met 20 years ago and fell in love with. - Author: Giada De Laurentiis
2 Years Ago We Met Quotes #836414
#17. I got married about three years ago again to a wonderful German woman. Her name is Monika and she is beautiful. She is one of the biggest women Zappa fans I have ever met in my life. - Author: Jimmy Carl Black
2 Years Ago We Met Quotes #843156
#18. Some years ago there was in the city of York a society of magicians. They met upon the third Wednesday of every month and read each other long, dull papers upon the history of English magic. - Author: Susanna Clarke
2 Years Ago We Met Quotes #848883
#19. I love living my life in flip-flops. I met a guy in the islands a while ago who told me he hadn't worn a pair of shoes in three years! I thought, 'Man, that's the life!' - Author: Kenny Chesney
2 Years Ago We Met Quotes #940143
#20. In a way, my past gives me a little credibility. Not that anybody cares what I did nineteen years ago, but I did have a career, and a legitimate one, before I met my husband. - Author: Pia Zadora
2 Years Ago We Met Quotes #950774
#21. Four years ago, he'd nearly married. But his girlfriend went to do theater in London and met a new man there. They'd stayed friends, till she sent photos of her newborn. "When you open the baby-photo email," Fogg said, "it's like your friends waving goodbye. - Author: Tom Rachman
2 Years Ago We Met Quotes #982849
#22. I remember once, years ago, I met Sting, and he told me that he had seen 'Spinal Tap' 50 times. He said: 'Every time I watch it, I don't know whether to laugh or cry.' - Author: Rob Reiner
2 Years Ago We Met Quotes #990838
#23. I met Nelson Mandela, and I really didn't know what to say. It was years ago at a benefit. I was just in awe of this man because of what he'd done. - Author: Robin Williams
2 Years Ago We Met Quotes #1073429
#24. Up until two years ago, I was one of the top-selling real estate agents in the tricounty area. I went to a convention in Boca Raton. I had one too many margaritas, met a tall, pale, and handsome man in the bar, and woke up a vampire."
"I was mistaken for a deer and got shot," I offered."
"Oh. - Author: Molly Harper
2 Years Ago We Met Quotes #1100011
#25. Since I met him ten years ago there hasn't been a day that I didn't think of George Burns. And I didn't think of him again today. - Author: Joan Rivers
2 Years Ago We Met Quotes #1201222
#26. My ultimate crush may be Judith McNaught - I met her once more than 20 years ago, and she was incredibly kind and encouraging to me. I adore that woman. But I also fangirl over aspiring or beginning authors, because every time I talk with them, I'm so energized and inspired. - Author: Lisa Kleypas
2 Years Ago We Met Quotes #1276447
#27. Someone I met years ago explained to me the difference between a personality and an actor, a personality being Eddie Murphy or Roseanne Barr, and an actor being Morgan Freeman and Alfre Woodard or Marlon Brando. - Author: Orlando Jones
2 Years Ago We Met Quotes #1335933
#28. Mr. Rihani, we met once a thousand years ago and we may not meet again for another thousand years. - Author: William Ernest Hocking
2 Years Ago We Met Quotes #1362122
#29. I met the Coens here a few years ago and they said they liked my work. - Author: David Thewlis
2 Years Ago We Met Quotes #1394609
#30. I liked this about Drew: always to the point when talking about business, but always philosophical when talking about life. Attending his birthday party had been a priority since I met him four years ago - Author: Penny Reid
2 Years Ago We Met Quotes #1398846

Famous Authors

Popular Topics