Top 32 2 Year Death Quotes

#1. It was the first genuinely shining day of summer, a time of year which brought Eleanor always to aching memories of her early childhood, when it seemed to be summer all the time; she could not remember a winter before father's death on a cold wet day.

Shirley Jackson

2 Year Death Quotes #7545
#2. I'd also gone through an entire year of celibacy based on my feeling that lust was the direct cause of birth which was the direct cause of suffering and death and I had really no lie come to a point where I regarded lust as offensive and even cruel.

Jack Kerouac

2 Year Death Quotes #33012
#3. A reduction of meat consumption by only 10% would result in about 12 million more tons of grain for human consumption. This additional grain could feed all of the humans across the world who starve to death each year- about 60 million people!

Marc Bekoff

2 Year Death Quotes #45024
#4. With every year that I grow older, I also draw closer to (my loved ones) to the day when we will once again be together. So I march through the deepening shadows, serene and unafraid, because I know that at the end of my journey they will be waiting for me.

Tess Gerritsen

2 Year Death Quotes #47368
#5. A four foot box, a foot for every year.

Seamus Heaney

2 Year Death Quotes #54259
#6. For a reason or a season,' he said. 'For a year or a lifetime. For a poem or a song. For a victorious battle or a bloody death. For honor. I would stand by you for as long as I might live.

Faith Hunter

2 Year Death Quotes #83568
#7. Have you any idea how hard it is to go nine months out of the year with no sex when you're married to such a fine piece of male anatomy that he should have been the god of fertility instead of the god of death?

Sherrilyn Kenyon

2 Year Death Quotes #85039
#8. The American people know that every day 3,000 kids begin to smoke, 1,000 of them die an early death. They're not going to allow us to go forward this year and not have comprehensive bipartisan legislation. It's in everybody's best interest.

Erskine Bowles

2 Year Death Quotes #95601
#9. She was os close to what she wanted- the focus of her whole existence for more then a year now was just so close.
My death.

Stephenie Meyer

2 Year Death Quotes #104500
#10. I believe I encountered death, which was a bit too much for a seven-year-old.

Peter Straub

2 Year Death Quotes #130795
#11. There's 6.5 billion people curled up like fists protesting death, but every breath we take has to be given back; a nine year old boy taught me that.

Shane Koyczan

2 Year Death Quotes #152693
#12. I know there was nothing anyone could do. But they were taking away an 86-year-old grandmother to a horrible death, and the village where she had lived all her life, where everybody loved her, had just looked on. The only thing that anyone had had to say was, 'Mrs. Bloch, don't be afraid ...

Heda Margolius Kovaly

2 Year Death Quotes #163189
#13. Give me a break - They say taxes are inevitable, like death. At least death doesn't come every year.

John Stossel

2 Year Death Quotes #168877
#14. He thought of death in its infinite groanings, of Aztecs ripping out living hearts and of cancer and three-year-olds buried alive and he wondered whether God was alien and cruel, but then remembered Beethoven and the dappling of things and "Hurrah for Karamazov" and kindness. He

William Peter Blatty

2 Year Death Quotes #181200
#15. I'm in awe of people out there who deal with Alzheimer's, because they have to deal with death 10 times over, year after year.

Marcia Wallace

2 Year Death Quotes #182277
#16. We toured that record for a year, which turned out to be the culmination of ten years of being constantly on the road. We were sick to death of touring.

Michael Stipe

2 Year Death Quotes #192036
#17. One word I had throughout the first year and a half of my mother's death was 'unmoored.' I felt that I had no anchor, that I had no home in the world.

Meghan O'Rourke

2 Year Death Quotes #213318
#18. Late in the winter of my seventeenth year, my mother decided I was depressed, presumably because I rarely left the house, spent quite a lot of time in bed, read the same book over and over, ate infrequently, and devoted quite a bit of my abundant free time to thinking about death.

John Green

2 Year Death Quotes #213576
#19. I am a middle-aged opera queen in loafers that makes out I am a 16 year old death metal skater ... It's all fake! My hair is fake, my body is fake and my teeth are kind of fake

Rick Owens

2 Year Death Quotes #223667
#20. I'll live to be one year younger, because I can't stand the idea of a world without you in it, and die buried beneath an avalanche of my own books.

Lance Olsen

2 Year Death Quotes #242181
#21. The drink? Yes, I've had tough times in my life, especially the last year, regarding my ex-wife, my kids, I nearly broke my neck, I was on death row with pneumonia.

Paul Gascoigne

2 Year Death Quotes #244975
#22. A day without family is like a year without rain

Susan M Bisaha

2 Year Death Quotes #261270
#23. You're only a first year!" Tina cried. "And you're already getting death threats! Do you have any idea how lucky you are?

Stuart Gibbs

2 Year Death Quotes #276528
#24. I checked the actuarial tables, and the lowest death rate is among six-year-olds. So I decided to eat like a six-year-old.

Warren Buffett

2 Year Death Quotes #281295
#25. I'm using the death penalty to keep Alabama family safe from the most violent criminals, why? It's because it works. Recent studies have said that every time an execution is carried out in the United States, up to 75 murders are prevented the next year.

Troy King

2 Year Death Quotes #287893
#26. Our birthday is celebrated every year to commemorate the very first instant we came into the world, and a funeral is held to mark the day we leave it. But lately I've been wondering ... what can be said of all the moments in between our birth and our death? The moments when we are reborn ...

Taylor Swift

2 Year Death Quotes #293401
#27. I like to think of birthdays as celebrating life." "Only losers acknowledge they survived a year and hope they cheat death again.

P.C. Cast

2 Year Death Quotes #328634
#28. Freshman year. We made it. And with only one body possession and one accidental death to our names

Simon Holt

2 Year Death Quotes #360262
#29. When I experience something, I believe it. I almost choked to death when I was a four year old and had a near death experience. I was very upset that I didn't die because it was a lot more interesting out of your body than in it.

Bernie Siegel

2 Year Death Quotes #371361
#30. there was yet another date, of greater importance to her than those; that of her own death, when all these charms would had disappeared; a day which lay sly and unseen among all the other days of the year, giving no sign or sound when she annually passed over it; but not the less surely there

Thomas Hardy

2 Year Death Quotes #397652
#31. When you see a 14-year-old boy who has never known what peace looks like for a day in his life, there's part of you as a human being that feels some degree, you can say, compassion for the fact that these boys have known war, famine, violence and death from the day they were born.

Amanda Lindhout

2 Year Death Quotes #409007
#32. The death of a 20-year-old woman is intuitively worse than that of a 2-month-old girl, even though the baby has had less life. The 20-year-old has a much more developed personality than the infant, and has drawn upon the investment of others to begin as-yet-unfulfilled projects.

Ezekiel Emanuel

2 Year Death Quotes #1321336

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top