Top 30 2 Year Birthday Quotes

#1. Shade for a man
And shelter for animals,
Planted in your name,
May you be the same for those around you,
Every year the same.

Nancy J Cavanaugh

2 Year Birthday Quotes #63280
#2. One year I was given a birthday present I'll never forget - a cooking lesson from Jamie Oliver.

Gwyneth Paltrow

2 Year Birthday Quotes #82022
#3. My wife always knows exactly," he said. There was a bit of tobacco on his wet lip. "But that's probably because she only lets me do it twice a year, Valentine's and my birthday, so it's not hard to figure." He stepped out the door and then turned to say, "I got two kids born in

Alice McDermott

2 Year Birthday Quotes #94953
#4. It will be my birthday on Tuesday. Last year, I reached the painful conclusion that there wasn't enough time left to read every book ever written. This year, my gloomy realisation is even more painful - I will not be able to correct everyone's mistakes before I depart.

Daniel Finkelstein

2 Year Birthday Quotes #131088
#5. Four hundred thousand South Africans are dying of AIDS every year. This makes the war on Iraq look like a birthday party.

Jeremy Cronin

2 Year Birthday Quotes #147149
#6. A year after I started college, I had no clue what I wanted to do. My mother said, forget everything else-if it were your birthday today, what would you do? I thought, I would play with makeup at the department store. So she said, do that!

Bobbi Brown

2 Year Birthday Quotes #160471
#7. I'm trying to get the record that I made at my birthday party last year, trying to get that out, and the lawyers are diddling around with it and it probably won't be out until next year. I don't know.

Marian McPartland

2 Year Birthday Quotes #172416
#8. Honey, you're the one who stopped sleeping with me, OK?
It'll be a year come April 20th.
I remember the date exactly, because it was Hitler's birthday

Woody Allen

2 Year Birthday Quotes #174417
#9. As he approached his 28th birthday in February 1840, Dickens knew himself to be famous, successful and tired. He needed a rest, and he made up his mind to keep the year free of the pressure of producing monthly installments of yet another long novel.

Claire Tomalin

2 Year Birthday Quotes #175652
#10. If you live your life with palms up, you'll be happy only at Christmastime and your birthday, but if you live your life with palms down, you'll be happy 365 days a year.

Matthew Barnett

2 Year Birthday Quotes #202344
#11. At her birthday, my seven-year-old daughter will say that she wants these big cakes and certain expensive toys as presents, and I can't say no to her. It would just break my heart. But when I was little, for birthdays we just played outside and we were happy if we got any cake.

Goran Ivanisevic

2 Year Birthday Quotes #205269
#12. The Emperor's Birthday is the traditional end of the fiscal year, for each count's district in relation to the Imperial government. In other words, it's tax day, except - the Vor are not taxed. That would imply too subordinate a relationship to the Imperium. Instead, we give the Emperor a present.

Lois McMaster Bujold

2 Year Birthday Quotes #256935
#13. Our birthday is celebrated every year to commemorate the very first instant we came into the world, and a funeral is held to mark the day we leave it. But lately I've been wondering ... what can be said of all the moments in between our birth and our death? The moments when we are reborn ...

Taylor Swift

2 Year Birthday Quotes #293401
#14. Every year before a big competition, I get hurt doing stuff I should not be doing. One year it was my little brother's 12th birthday. We all played hide-and-seek late at night. I climbed up a 30-foot tree, thinking he'd never catch me. I tripped and fell on one of the branches and I hit my head.

Ryan Lochte

2 Year Birthday Quotes #298003
#15. Go fuck a fifteen-year old."
"Her birthday was in March. She's sixteen now."
"I'm hanging up on you.

Tiffany Reisz

2 Year Birthday Quotes #307728
#16. I quit high school on my birthday. It was my senior year and I didn't see the point. This was 1962, and I was ready to make music.

Barry White

2 Year Birthday Quotes #311385
#17. I used to be good with kids, but as I get older, I'm grumpy and terrible with them. As for doing a gig at a 6-year old's birthday party, you couldn't pay me enough.

Johnny Vegas

2 Year Birthday Quotes #358316
#18. To this day, on my cheat days from my diet, which are New Year's Eve and my birthday, I buy luxury foods that are very indicative of my class.

Sandra Cisneros

2 Year Birthday Quotes #419545
#19. My whole family's gonna be set for life and I'm not stopping rappin until that happens. I already know I got a five year plan. I'm 26 now and I'm gonna bow out on my 31st birthday. Peace, later, holla, I'm gone.

Jayceon Terrell Taylor

2 Year Birthday Quotes #437285
#20. I heard last year at [insert name]'s birthday party they had to set up mirrors to make it look like a crowd.

Jim Cornette

2 Year Birthday Quotes #442625
#21. I'll be one year younger having missed my birthday and my mirror confirms it; so what's wrong with that.

Francis Norris, 1st Earl Of Berkshire

2 Year Birthday Quotes #458459
#22. When I was a kid, for my birthday every year, my mother made me pasta bechamel, which is rigatoni with a white cream sauce.

Giada De Laurentiis

2 Year Birthday Quotes #466221
#23. New Year's Day is every man's birthday.

Charles Lamb

2 Year Birthday Quotes #499678
#24. Is that a birthday? 'tis, alas! too clear; 'Tis but the funeral of the former year.

Alexander Pope

2 Year Birthday Quotes #500455
#25. My life is better with every year of living it.

Rachel Maddow

2 Year Birthday Quotes #506325
#26. In this day you are celebrating one more year of life and I am very happy to be with you.

Auliq Ice

2 Year Birthday Quotes #542236
#27. That's the great thing about New Year's, you get to be a year older. For me, that wasn't such a joke, because my birthday was always around this time. When I was a kid, my father used to tell me that everybody was celebrating my birthday. That's what the trees are all about.

Alan King

2 Year Birthday Quotes #544975
#28. Today you are fulfilling another year of life and I will do everything to make it a memorable day for you.

Auliq Ice

2 Year Birthday Quotes #558518
#29. Kenny G has a Christmas album out this year. Hey, happy birthday Jesus! Hope you like crap!

Norm MacDonald

2 Year Birthday Quotes #584165
#30. Every year on my birthday, I start a new playlist titled after my current age so I can keep track of my favorite songs of the year as a sort of musical diary because I am a teenage girl.

Chris Hardwick

2 Year Birthday Quotes #622894

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top