Top 100 2 Way Quotes

#1. Communicating w/kids, its a 2 way street, sometimes they just need us to be there for them & listen.

Kevin Heath

2 Way Quotes #521952
#2. Like my best friend, I asked for drums for Christmas, and got them. But when he moved on to guitar, I realized two things: (1) guitar is a much more expressive instrument, (2) way more girls pay attention to guitar players than to drummers.

Greg Iles

2 Way Quotes #1373405
#3. I grew up loving horses. I was relatively obsessed, starting with my rocking horse at age 2, all the way through my painting and drawing phase.

Diane Lane

2 Way Quotes #577
#4. Coming to terms with Donald Trump as the Republican nominee is like being told you have Stage 1 or Stage 2 cancer. You know you'll probably survive, but one way or the other, there's going to be a lot of throwing up.

Christopher Buckley

2 Way Quotes #3234
#5. The world and all its wanting, wanting, wanting is on the way out - but whoever does what God wants is set for eternity. [ 1 John 2:17 MSG

Max Lucado

2 Way Quotes #4672
#6. When you need to set boundaries . . . They are the kind [of people] who work their way into people's homes and win the confidence of vulnerable women who are burdened with the guilt of sin and controlled by various desires. 2 TIMOTHY 3:6

Beth Moore

2 Way Quotes #24211
#7. The religion of cheerfulness, as Father Brown reminds us, is a cruel religion, and maybe the best way not to go mad is not to mind too much if you do go mad.2

Brennan Manning

2 Way Quotes #37233
#8. It is all very well for 2% of the population to live in a monastic state of meatlessness while everyone else gorges their way towards environmental meltdown or the nearest heart clinic. Vegetarianism is good for the willing minority, but not much use as a campaign tool.

Tristram Stuart

2 Way Quotes #57698
#9. How do we turn our heart to the Lord? One way is in going to the scripture to see him. "In the volume of the book it is written of me," Jesus said. In 1 John 3:2 we find that when we see him as he is, we are going to be like him, we're going to manifest him.

Kay Fairchild And Lisa Perdue

2 Way Quotes #58459
#10. When my father arrived in Kenya, he had found the Kikuyu way of life similar to that of the British at the time the Romans invaded England 2,000 years ago.

Louis Leakey

2 Way Quotes #61210
#11. Note, however, that you cannot simply add temperatures the way you can add volumes or weights. Two people in bed, each with body temperatures of 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit, do not normally create a 197.2 degree under-the-cover oven.

Neil DeGrasse Tyson

2 Way Quotes #70306
#12. When they offered me 'Wayne's World 2,' they said: 'We were going to give this to another actor, then we thought we'd see you'. I just thought: 'Surely you always had me in mind for that just in the way that it's written?', but they never admitted it. It was a wonderful gig to do. Really special.

Ralph Brown

2 Way Quotes #75925
#13. The movies have a way of seeping out there over time. We don't put them in 2,000 theaters. It wouldn't work that way.

Christopher Guest

2 Way Quotes #77469
#14. As the parts that made the Bugatti were pulled apart and twisted, the information that was embodied in the Bugatti was largely destroyed. This is another way of saying that the $2.5 million worth of value was stored not in the car's atoms but in the way those atoms were arranged.

Cesar Hidalgo

2 Way Quotes #90333
#15. Given the issues with certain SF/F trophies (like the World Fantasy Award, which is 1) butt-ugly and 2) based on one disgustingly racist dude), all trophies from this point forward should be made out of LEGO. That way if you don't like it, you can just make it into something else.

Jim C. Hines

2 Way Quotes #93652
#16. Sentences I never thought I would write. (1) That John Prescott certainly has a way with the ladies. (2) Give it to Steve McClaren, he seems like the man for the England job. (3) Peter Crouch is the man to replace Rooney.

Martin Samuel

2 Way Quotes #96690
#17. Having previously graduated from a 2-year commercial arts class, I thought that commercial illustration was the best way to make a living doing art. But the more tattoos that I did, the more I realized what artistic career potential tattooing had and I enjoyed it.

William Webb

2 Way Quotes #107689
#18. in the Quran, chapter 2, verse 256 that states: "There is no compulsion in religion -- the right way is indeed clearly distinct from error. So whoever disbelieves in the devil and believes in God, he indeed lays hold on the firmest handle which shall never break. And God is Hearing, Knowing.

Angela Walden

2 Way Quotes #137107
#19. Dating, after all, only ends one way: poorly. If you think about it ... all romantic relationships end in either (1) breakup, (2) divorce, or (3) death.

John Green

2 Way Quotes #137219
#20. I really wanted to make a dungeon crawler, but this game came out, 'Legend of Grimrock 2,' which was, like, the perfect dungeon crawler. It basically destroyed the genre for me, and no way could I make a game that good in that genre.

Markus Persson

2 Way Quotes #156955
#21. I love the sport but it's definitely taken a toll on me. The first two years after I retired I was in pain and couldn't even sit in a chair for 2 years. 2 years! You want a sport that takes care of you the way you take care of the sport.

Eric Dickerson

2 Way Quotes #158309
#22. After my experiences with the 5:2 diet, I wasn't interested in a short-term fix that would fail later. I wanted a way of eating that made me lose weight without feeling deprived.

Kate Christensen

2 Way Quotes #165386
#23. Such is putting! 2% technique, 98% inspiration or confidence or touch ... the only thing great putters have in common is touch and that is the critical ingredient ... none of them found it through mechanizing a stroke, nor do I believe they could maintain it that way.

Jack Nicklaus

2 Way Quotes #176229
#24. Not only a great game, 'Uncharted 2' raised the bar for storytelling for the medium. The game treated action as a part of the overall story rather than a way to move from plot point to plot point.

Rob Manuel

2 Way Quotes #182800
#25. About 1.2% of the human genome is made up of genes, things that encode for proteins, the stuff that we consider us. There is about 8.3% that's a virus. In other words we're probably about seven times more virus than we are human genes, which is kind of a weird way to thinking about yourself.

Carl Zimmer

2 Way Quotes #185712
#26. There was no way to lock down, or tighten up, or Fail-Safe into Security Theater a race that covers 26.2 miles, a race that travels from town to town, a race that travels past people's houses. There was no way to garrison the Boston Marathon. Now there will be.

Charlie Pierce

2 Way Quotes #193546
#27. I'm sure a bunch of 15-year-old kids would way rather I do 'Superbad 2' than 'Moneyball.' But I would love to do movies like 'Superbad' and movies like 'Moneyball.'

Jonah Hill

2 Way Quotes #207375
#28. Martin Luther expressed God's expectation of prayer this way: "As it is the business of tailors to make clothes and of cobblers to mend shoes, so it is the business of Christians to pray."[2]

Donald S. Whitney

2 Way Quotes #212786
#29. For there is only one God and one Mediator who can reconcile God and humanity - the man Christ Jesus. 1 Tim 2:5 (NLT) Jesus is Lord!! He is the Only Way!!

Timothy

2 Way Quotes #242400
#30. Little given to brahman in distress compensated abundantly,
Is got back not in equal quantity, but in a way higher degree.
[210] 12.2 Chanakya

Munindra Misra

2 Way Quotes #262456
#31. Trying to go through life on our own, is like fumbling around in the dark ... God sent Jesus to light the way.

Heather Hart

2 Way Quotes #277725
#32. If people feel 4-4-2 is the way forward in international football, they'll have to wait until I'm out of a job.

Glenn Hoddle

2 Way Quotes #284675
#33. The way our minds work is that one positive thing and one negative thing does not equal each other.

Instead, one negative thing can drastically bring down 2 or 3 positive things.

Osayi Emokpae Lasisi

2 Way Quotes #294960
#34. Find out how Claude and Kelly end up from being Friends 2 Lovers as you follow them through their disappointing, confusing, loving, shocking,encouraging, and romantic moments. But can their bond last and withstand all the challenges that cross their way?

Jonathan Anthony Burkett

2 Way Quotes #316788
#35. What would these young kids do if they didn't have a computer? They wouldn't find their way around the own back pockets
from Amaury's Hellion (Scanguards Vampires, #2)

Tina Folsom

2 Way Quotes #319970
#36. Ah, professor, if only you had discovered a way of rejuvenating hair! Chapter 2

Mikhail Bulgakov

2 Way Quotes #322579
#37. the best imagery used to depict the theological enterprise is that of pilgrimage. Biblically we read of Christians described as those who belong to "the Way" (e.g., Acts 9:2; 19:19, 23; 24:14, 22), for they are "sojourners" (1 Pet 2:11)

Kelly M. Kapic

2 Way Quotes #329894
#38. Amanda had way too much time to think being at the hospital without any friends. She didn't want to dwell on her thoughts for too long lest the wrong ones might emerge. She was hoping to forget what happened to her.

Jason Medina

2 Way Quotes #397392
#39. A great trick that I learned having worked as a screenwriter for many years, the way screenwriters work, is they break the project down into three-act structure: Act 1, Act 2, Act 3. I think that is a great way to break down any project, whether it's a new business or anything at all.

Steven Pressfield

2 Way Quotes #408992
#40. Faith, as James speaks about it, is not a system of belief, but a way of life that consciously draws its sustenance from God and lives for God and is energized by God himself. The word "dead" here and in 2:26 is the Greek adjective nekros, "dead, without life.

Ralph F. Wilson

2 Way Quotes #441905
#41. The 2 million people who work in the NHS and social care are also themselves patients and users. I know they all want to treat patients and users the way they and their families would want to be treated and that is the purpose of our reforms.

Patricia Hewitt

2 Way Quotes #447492
#42. The figure in the doorway ducked; the brick hit the wall, and Luke straightened up and looked at her curiously. I hope when we're married, that's not the way you greet me every day when I come home, he said.

Cassandra Clare

2 Way Quotes #465036
#43. 2. Desire [1] without knowledge is not good, and whoever c makes haste with his feet misses his way.

Anonymous

2 Way Quotes #473026
#44. When you want something really badly in life and it doesn't pan out the way you envisioned, you really only have two options: 1. You give up and you get dejected and you shit on yourself. 2. You realize that every failure is an opportunity. It's something you can learn from.

Kunal Nayyar

2 Way Quotes #478929
#45. I had these shoes made and 2 to 3 inch lifts inside and the heel was another 2 and half inches. I walked around that way, wherever I could without falling over.

Bobby Darin

2 Way Quotes #483680
#46. A lover goes toward his beloved as enthusiastically as a schoolboy leaving his books, but when he leaves his girlfriend, he feels as miserable as the schoolboy on his way to school. (Act 2, scene 2)

William Shakespeare

2 Way Quotes #518716
#47. Jane, nice to meet you! I'm Amabella's mum, and I have Jackson in Year 2. That's Amabella, by the way, not Annabella. It's French. We didn't make it up.

Liane Moriarty

2 Way Quotes #532230
#48. Adults are interested if you don't play down to the little 2 or 3 year olds or talk down. I don't believe in talking down to children. I don't believe in talking down to any certain segment. I like to kind of just talk in a general way to the audience. Children are always reaching.

Walt Disney

2 Way Quotes #540098
#49. I hope to one day co-sign a lease with another person but, well, it doesn't plague me that I have yet to do so. Put it this way: I've never had to violently tug at my own pillow at 2 A.M. to get myself to stop snoring.

Sloane Crosley

2 Way Quotes #543118
#50. We belong to 2 different races, races that hate each other. There's no way to get around that

L.J.Smith

2 Way Quotes #554613
#51. There are plenty of people who are willing to pay $2.6 million for 30 seconds on the Super Bowl and hundreds of thousands of dollars for 'American Idol.' There will be advertising dollars on the Internet. We're there as well. We win either way.

Leslie Moonves

2 Way Quotes #563824
#52. It's like first grade where you make all your mistakes and people see it and yet some people see that there's something there that's really valuable. That's the way it went for more than 2 years almost 3 years of playing.

Tom Verlaine

2 Way Quotes #576715
#53. If one is to have fear, it should be of God, who has revealed, "And whoever fears God, He will make for him a way out. And He will provide for him in a way he never expected. And whoever trusts in God, He is sufficient for him" (QUR'AN , 65:2

Hamza Yusuf

2 Way Quotes #597937
#54. The semi-colon is a burp, a hiccup. It's a drunk staggering out of the saloon at 2 a.m., grabbing your lapels on the way and asking you to listen to one more story.

James Scott Bell

2 Way Quotes #607402
#55. Really good fiction could have as dark a worldview as it wished, but it'd find a way both to depict this world and to illuminate the possibilities for being alive and human in it.
[Q&A with Larry McCaffery, Review of Contemporary Fiction, Summer 1993, Vol. 13.2]

David Foster Wallace

2 Way Quotes #619616
#56. We can always hope and pray diligently for a miracle. If, in God's sovereignty, He chooses to accomplish His purposes another way, let it not be that we have not because we asked not (James 4:2) or that we have not because we believed not (Matt. 9:29).

Beth Moore

2 Way Quotes #625523
#57. I had loved magic tricks from the time I was six or seven. I bought books on magic. I did magic acts for my parents and their friends. I was aiming for show business from early days, and magic was the poor man's way of getting in: you buy a trick for $2, and you've got an act.

Steve Martin

2 Way Quotes #652864
#58. I just think TV is becoming more and more interesting in a way. Films are more and more derivative, you know, whether it's 'Transformers 2' or 'Shrek 5', or it's yet another iteration of another kind of clone of something else. It's a bit depressing in a way.

Joe Abercrombie

2 Way Quotes #653849
#59. What Tengo would have to do, it seemed, was take a hard, honest look at the past while standing at the crossroads of the present. Then he could create a future, as thought he were rewriting the past.It was the only way

Haruki Murakami

2 Way Quotes #654479
#60. One key to a healthy relationship is realizing that no 2 people see a situation or remember a conversation the same way. No malice intended. Simply the way it is.

Russell A. Irving

2 Way Quotes #683369
#61. My parents put skates on me at age 2, the way it should be if you're serious, and I've always liked it.

Bonnie Blair

2 Way Quotes #726619
#62. You have to measure your success by the way your audience responds to your games. No matter how small that audience is, it's yours. Your game is part of the lives and the memories of those people in a way that WordPerfect or Lotus 1-2-3 or Windows can never be.

Orson Scott Card

2 Way Quotes #727447
#63. Kerry is well on his way to reaching his magic number of 2,162. That's the total number of delegates he needs to win the Democratic nomination. See for President Bush it's different - his magic number is 5. That's the number of Supreme Court judges needed to win.

Jay Leno

2 Way Quotes #742426
#64. Do what's right! Do the best you can and treat others the way you want to be treated because they will ask three questions: (1) Can I trust you? (2) Are you committed? (3) Do you care about me as a person?

Lou Holtz

2 Way Quotes #744859
#65. Three rules of good negotiation:
1. Know what the other party wants.
2. Listen carefully.
3. Don't let your emotions get in the way of a good deal.

Betty Liu

2 Way Quotes #749401
#66. At least Obama was half-way honest about how much he was going to spend on health care. He had it at $600 billion. And the real number ... is $1.2 trillion.

Judd Gregg

2 Way Quotes #784747
#67. Whatever doesn't destroy you, makes you stronger. Hardships have a way of toughening us, if they don't kill us.

V.C. Andrews

2 Way Quotes #787913
#68. There are two ways to be rich: 1. Acquire great wealth 2. Acquire few needs.

Doris Janzen Longacre

2 Way Quotes #792458
#69. From my observation, habits in four areas do most to boost feelings of self-control, and in this way strengthen the Foundation of all our habits. We do well to begin by tackling the habits that help us to: 1. sleep 2. move 3. eat and drink right 4. unclutter

Gretchen Rubin

2 Way Quotes #805599
#70. Colossians 2:6 says, "As you received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in him." The path to salvation by faith travels down the way of repentance and we never leave that road.

James MacDonald

2 Way Quotes #821976
#71. My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished 2 bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already.

Dave Barry

2 Way Quotes #855802
#72. Since Sunrun introduced solar as a service in 2007, it has become the preferred way for consumers to go solar in the nation's top solar markets. Sunrun has deployed more than $2 billion in solar systems and has raised more than $300 million in equity capital.

Lynn Jurich

2 Way Quotes #858722
#73. You ever wonder why an East Eng girl like me hasn't got much in the way of family? Well here's the reasons Petra. World War 1. World War 2. Falklands War. Gulf War 1. Gulf War 2 and the War on Drugs. You can take your pick because I've lost whole bloody chunks of my family in all of them.

Chris Cleave

2 Way Quotes #879828
#74. I did not like 'The Hurt Locker.' It's a lazy way to make a movie, frankly. I could put you on the edge of your seat quite easily, and have you feel the tension for 2 hours, if every other scene practically is, 'Should we cut the red wire or the green wire?'

Michael Moore

2 Way Quotes #882722
#75. To be fully human has little to do with always being the centre of attention, getting your way and having all your ambitions met. To be fully human is to be like Christ, to 'count others better than yourselves' (Phil 2:13)...It takes rare strength to treat others as more important than yourself.

Dick Keyes

2 Way Quotes #884209
#76. She was afraid of numbers the way some people are of spiders. The sight of them made her want to hide. What I loved about them, their clarity, was for her duplicity. Behind an innocent 2,or 5, or 9, she spied a mass of traps and pitfalls.

Margot Livesey

2 Way Quotes #922657
#77. Let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. ROMANS 12:2 NLT

Max Lucado

2 Way Quotes #923567
#78. Wi' basket oft shoo walks abroad To some poor lonely elf; To ivery one shoo knaws t' reight way At's poorer nor(2) herself. Shoo niverr speyks o' what shoo gives, Kind, gentle-hearted sowl; I' charity her hands find wark, Shoo's good alike to all.

Frederic William Moorman

2 Way Quotes #925802
#79. No wings. No markings. And did you see that first pass? Mach 2 at least. Unless we've launched some kind of classified aircraft, no way this thing is terrestrial." As he spoke, Hutchfield was popping his fist up and down in the dirt, beating out a rhythm to match the words.

Rick Yancey

2 Way Quotes #928366
#80. But the eternal is not a thing which can be had regardless of the way in which it is acquired; no, the eternal is not really a thing, but is the way in which it is acquired.

Soren Kierkegaard

2 Way Quotes #980795
#81. People are really in despair today in Greece. They are afraid of tomorrow. They suffer. We have 1.2 million people without jobs. So you understand that this crisis cannot leave the political system untouched. Of course we have to change but we have to change in the right way.

Dora Bakoyannis

2 Way Quotes #998134
#82. One way or the other , the case coming before a federal judge in Miami July 2 challenging Florida's 6-year-old constitutional ban on same-sex marriages could be the next shoe to drop.

Anonymous

2 Way Quotes #1017210
#83. Firing off 1,000 or 500 or 2,000 nuclear warheads on a few minutes' consideration has always struck me as an absurd way to go to war.

William Odom

2 Way Quotes #1021431
#84. [The PlayStation 2 is a] historic, a mass-market appliance that fundamentally changes society in the way the printing press did.

Trip Hawkins

2 Way Quotes #1029720
#85. The answers to these questions will determine your success or failure. 1) Can people trust me to do what's right? 2) Am I committed to doing my best? 3) Do I care about other people and show it? If the answers to these questions are yes, there is no way you can fail.

Lou Holtz

2 Way Quotes #1043765
#86. What merit there is in my thinking is derived from two peculiarities: (1) My inability to be familiar with anything. I simply can't take things for granted. (2) My endless patience. I assume that the only way to find an answer is to hang on long enough and keep groping.

Eric Hoffer

2 Way Quotes #1060906
#87. We've gotten so good at growing food that we've gone, in a few generations, from nearly half of Americans living on farms to 2 percent. We no longer think about how the wonderful things in the grocery store got there, and we'd like to go back to what we think is a more natural way.

Nina Fedoroff

2 Way Quotes #1063665
#88. Blessed is the man [1] who a walks not in b the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in c the way of sinners, nor d sits in e the seat of f scoffers; 2 but his g delight is in the law [2] of the LORD, and on his h law he meditates day and night.

Anonymous

2 Way Quotes #1074203
#89. If [pacifists] imagine that one can somehow "overcome" the German army by lying on one's back, let them go on imagining it, but let them also wonder occasionally whether this is not an illusion due to security, too much money and a simple ignorance of the way in which things actually happen.

George Orwell

2 Way Quotes #1082170
#90. Namorita: Why are you horning in on my action? Orka's an Atlantean criminal. I had the situation perfectly under control.

Nova: Yeah, I could tell that from the way you were hitting his fist with your face.

-- New Warriors (Vol 2) #0

Jay Faerber

2 Way Quotes #1086783
#91. Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you
[Matthew 7:1-2]

Anonymous

2 Way Quotes #1090097
#92. A great idea goes through three stages on its way to acceptance: 1) it is dismissed as nonsense, 2) it is acknowledged as true, but insignificant, 3) finally, it is seen to be important, but not really anything new.

William James

2 Way Quotes #1113491
#93. It would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness than, after knowing it, to turn back. 2 Peter 2:21

Beth Moore

2 Way Quotes #1113510
#94. And you- there's no way you're 5-foot-4. If you're going to round up, at least go with something more realistic, like 5-foot-2.

Lisa Roecker

2 Way Quotes #1124433
#95. The way you get good ideas is to do two things: 1) Read two hours a day. 2) Write ten ideas a day. By the end of a year, you will have read for almost one thousand hours and written down 3,600 ideas. One of these ideas will be a home run.

James Altucher

2 Way Quotes #1143438
#96. Well, not totally because over the years I've probably done 2,700 commercials. So, I'm always ticking. And in a way that was a huge advantage because I was able to take my time choosing my film subjects because I wasn't relying on the fear of not being able to work.

Ridley Scott

2 Way Quotes #1144433
#97. Today someone asked me if that old stereotype about hot-headed Italians is true. I answered this way: About 2,000 years ago, there was a guy running around hollering about peace & love ... and we nailed his ass to a cross! (Hope that answers your fuckin' question!)

Quentin R. Bufogle

2 Way Quotes #1149362
#98. Invisibility was a tricky thing to get right. It had to do with blocking the way people saw you -- with absorbing light instead of reflecting it.

Lesley Howarth

2 Way Quotes #1151911
#99. The overall number of single women in America starts at a high of 34 percent in 1890, slides down one percent per decade, all the way to the bottom point of the V - 17 percent in 1960 - and then climbs back up and up, 2 percent per decade, to 53 percent in 2013.

Kate Bolick

2 Way Quotes #1153754
#100. Except for a roll of Harding's eyes, everyone ignored me, which is the way I liked it when I had to hang around with senior officers. They had a way of thinking up ideas that got you killed and them promoted.

James R. Benn

2 Way Quotes #1154792

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top