Top 27 2 States Movie Quotes

#1. And then I went to visit my sister in the states and all of a sudden it was just like, it's like ... it's like the movie Wizard of Oz when all of a sudden it changes from Black and White to glorious Technicolor.

John Mahoney

2 States Movie Quotes #1009940
#2. Former police chief of Houston once said of me: "Frank Abagnale could write a check on toilet paper, drawn on the Confederate States Treasury, sign it 'U.R. Hooked' and cash it at any bank in town, using a Hong Kong driver's license for identification.

Frank W. Abagnale

2 States Movie Quotes #1855831
#3. Los Angeles has the greatest concentration of surviving movie palaces in the United States, yet most residents have never been inside one of them.

Leonard Maltin

2 States Movie Quotes #1851932
#4. As I write, the President of the United States is a former Hollywood movie actor.

Neil Postman

2 States Movie Quotes #1679311
#5. The only way to come to know where you are is to begin to make yourself at home.

George MacDonald

2 States Movie Quotes #1622408
#6. I just didn't want to be a loser anymore ...
-Mitsuko Souma

Koushun Takami

2 States Movie Quotes #1571409
#7. There's no big budget Canadian movie. Whatever movies are big budget in Canada come from the States. Or also have States financing. Everything's pretty small.

Ellen Page

2 States Movie Quotes #1476600
#8. We cannot have a society in which some dictator some place can start imposing censorship here in the United States. If somebody is able to intimidate folks out of releasing a satirical movie, imagine what's going to happen when they see a documentary they don't like or news reports they don't like.

Barack Obama

2 States Movie Quotes #1426912
#9. That Scarface movie is just ruthless! His state of mind was like, "Yo, we're gonna get it - we're gonna get this money, we're gonna get this, get that."

Ace Hood

2 States Movie Quotes #1317019
#10. Sometimes a wind comes up, blows you off course. You're not ready for it, but if you're lucky, you end up in a more interesting place than you'd planned.

Nora Roberts

2 States Movie Quotes #1225158
#11. I'm very lucky to have worked in the '70s. It's a different industry and distribution is in a state of flux. It's all different platforms, they're doing this video-on-demand thing and also playing the film theatrically. It's funny to me: In the States it's an arthouse movie.

John Landis

2 States Movie Quotes #1204711
#12. In the States, there's ESPN3, and each country has different options, and other than premiere league football, there tends to be very little global content. And movie and TV rights are pretty broad content.

Reed Hastings

2 States Movie Quotes #1173336
#13. When you're there, it's not good enough to be there.

Don Shula

2 States Movie Quotes #1134136
#14. I've become a representative of the American Diabetes Association, and then I just became national spokesman for the American Heart Association for a campaign called The Heart of Diabetes, which brings the awareness of cardio-vascular disease to diabetics.

Stephen Furst

2 States Movie Quotes #1064567
#15. The line between complete joy and complete terror is often thin.

Carol Plum-Ucci

2 States Movie Quotes #69627
#16. The odds against an adoptee ending up as the child of the President of the United States are staggering. But then, so are the odds against a movie star becoming president.

Michael Reagan

2 States Movie Quotes #965031
#17. My previous movie before 'Life Is Beautiful' was the same; they didn't release it so much in United States.

Roberto Benigni

2 States Movie Quotes #870271
#18. Movie Cliche #12: The Moral. A character states the obvious and everybody gets the point.

Connie Willis

2 States Movie Quotes #869226
#19. My heart in an uproar.

Gabriel Garcia Marquez

2 States Movie Quotes #827293
#20. Be the friend you wish to have.

Matshona Dhliwayo

2 States Movie Quotes #704260
#21. What good your beautiful proof on the transcendence of Pi: Why investigate such problems, given that irrational numbers do not even exist?

Leopold Kronecker

2 States Movie Quotes #377366
#22. Education fails in so far as it does not stir in students a sharp awareness of their obligations to society and furnish at least a few guideposts pointing toward the implementation of these obligations.

Mary Barnett Gilson

2 States Movie Quotes #311692
#23. I still remember 1997 when I made the movie 'Storm Riders;' that moment, a lot of American producers want to hire me to make movies in the States.

Andrew Lau

2 States Movie Quotes #302100
#24. Into a dancer you have grown from the seeds somebody else has sown

Jackson Browne

2 States Movie Quotes #298710
#25. The fear of seeing ourselves as we are ensures we will never see the end of our fears.

Guy Finley

2 States Movie Quotes #269780
#26. But think of the last guy. For one minute, think of the last guy. Nobody's got it worse than that guy. Nobody in the whole world.

Arlo Guthrie

2 States Movie Quotes #241414
#27. People in the United States still have a 'Tarzan' movie view of Africa. That's because in the movies all you see are jungles and animals ... We [too] watch television and listen to the radio and go to dances and fall in love.

Miriam Makeba

2 States Movie Quotes #173239

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top