Top 15 2 Sport Athlete Quotes

#1. I think when young kids can see Jason Collins, myself and Michael Sam, and Abby Wambach and Megan Rapinoe and different athletes come out, it will definitely change and encourage younger gay men and women to play the sport.

Robbie Rogers

2 Sport Athlete Quotes #53873
#2. I love sports. I was an athlete in high school, and my school was so small we didn't have a football team, so it's the one sport I didn't bother to learn the rules to because I never went to game.

Katie Aselton

2 Sport Athlete Quotes #76442
#3. As an athlete, I hope we can remain focused on the Olympic spirit which celebrates achievement in sport by peoples of all nations.

Brian Boitano

2 Sport Athlete Quotes #101321
#4. As an athlete, you choose your sport and are drawn into it but your passion should never be driven by fame and fortune but a desire to create something special that people will always remember.

Katarina Witt

2 Sport Athlete Quotes #257728
#5. We didn't call it a sport necessarily, and skaters definitely weren't thought of as athletes, we were thought of as misfits.

Mike Vallely

2 Sport Athlete Quotes #317940
#6. When you see athletes like me win gold medals, you only see the finished product, you dont see the real effort that the likes of Ron have put into making that product. Without the Ron Roddans of this world, you would have no sport.

Linford Christie

2 Sport Athlete Quotes #625820
#7. I'm a Gatorade athlete because dance is being recognized as a sport now. It always should have been, but now it is. It's very exciting.

Stephen Boss

2 Sport Athlete Quotes #862197
#8. I didn't set out to be the first openly gay athlete playing in a major American team sport. But since I am, I'm happy to start the conversation,

Jason Collins

2 Sport Athlete Quotes #1074205
#9. The power of the human will to compete and the drive to excel beyond the body's normal capabilities is most beautifully demonstrated in the arena of sport.

Aimee Mullins

2 Sport Athlete Quotes #1155929
#10. I'm an athlete, so I'm very interested in making the sport as safe as possible - just for my own career longevity.

Ted Ligety

2 Sport Athlete Quotes #1171840
#11. I am the person you'll see everyday training when everyone else has gone home. I live for the one moment of glory when I save that goal or sink that 3-point shot and score the winning basket. I am the sport, I am the glory, nothing can change that. I am an athlete, no one can forget that.

Alexa Wilkinson

2 Sport Athlete Quotes #1372448
#12. Remember that sports are meant to be fun. Don't let someone make the sport unfun for you.

A. J. Kitt

2 Sport Athlete Quotes #1450932
#13. If you are ever going to achieve as much as you can in a sport, you are going to have to be willing to make a leap of faith to learn how much your body can handle.

Meredith Rainey-Valmon

2 Sport Athlete Quotes #1533863
#14. It takes patience to become the best runner you can be. Top athletes realize that running is a long-term sport. It is set up for people who value delayed gratification and who like hard-earned success.

Anthony Famiglietti

2 Sport Athlete Quotes #1548594
#15. I think women have brought a lot of life back to the sport-first, because a lot of people doubted women could actually do it well. Two, part of it is that old fascination some people have in watching athletes risk injury to win.

Stacy Dragila

2 Sport Athlete Quotes #1675031

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top