Top 36 2 Phones Quotes

#1. The flagrantly gay Quentin Crisp dealt with homophobic bullying by refusing to bow to its onslaught. His number listed in the phone directory, he responded to derogatory remarks accompanied with a stated intent to kill him by asking, "Would you like to make an appointment?"

Quentin Crisp

2 Phones Quotes #41911
#2. We've all had those phone conversations. Things are heated, you're in a position where you're gonna say something nasty. Instead, you say, "Oh, I've got that thing in the oven." Lie. Get off the phone. Don't perpetuate a bad situation.

Joe Manganiello

2 Phones Quotes #25606
#3. After a week of silence Julian finally phones and I nervously tell him of Hamilton's offer, fully expecting him to go crazy.

Lynda Renham

2 Phones Quotes #27470
#4. Describing passive violence in this culture is kinda like someone who is drowning in the middle of the ocean giving you the low-down on water. The only way you can really understand passive violence is by going somewhere far, far away from phones, news, TV, the Internet.

Inga Muscio

2 Phones Quotes #27525
#5. You know what's fun? You pick somebody at random, like out of the phone book, and send them about 100 'Just Because' cards. They can't even ask you why you did it.

Brian Regan

2 Phones Quotes #28810
#6. There are huge creative advantages in having huge chunks of time when no one can find you. Emails and phones have diluted the experience of travel.

Pete McCarthy

2 Phones Quotes #30223
#7. Information and communication technologies have changed the way of life completely. Nowadays, many people reach for their smart phones and/or turn their computers on as soon as they wake up. They look at the news on social networks and check e-mails, before they get dressed or have breakfast.

Eraldo Banovac

2 Phones Quotes #35913
#8. This is an age of scientific wonders. You miss somebody so you pick up the phone to say hello. Three minutes for sixty-five cents. Nobody goes broke.

Mordecai Richler

2 Phones Quotes #38304
#9. I just never learn: When you're about to finally get what you've been wanting, and when it's what you need like you've rarely needed anything, turn off your fucking phone.

Steven Brust

2 Phones Quotes #39706
#10. 500 dollars? Fully subsidized? With a plan? I said that is the most expensive phone in the world. And it doesn't appeal to business customers because it doesn't have a keyboard. Which makes it not a very good email machine.

Steve Ballmer

2 Phones Quotes #24633
#11. This was the downside to cell phones. It was nowhere near as as satisfying to press end as it was to slam a phone into its holder.

Jenn McKinlay

2 Phones Quotes #43100
#12. What did people do prior to cell phones? Read a book? If I'm stuck in a car, and I don't have my phone, I'm like, 'What am I doing?' Car rides used to be one of my favorite things.

Chris Evans

2 Phones Quotes #43954
#13. Do whatever you do, from eating fast food to living with mobile phones,
But always question the way in which you do.
Pause, look and see before doing,
Because there are many who would want you to blindly follow what they do.

Gian Kumar

2 Phones Quotes #46525
#14. The Internet is global and seemingly omniscient, while iPods and phones are all microscopic workings encased in plastic blobjects. Compare that to a steam engine, where you can watch the pistons move and feel the heat of its boilers. I think we miss that visceral appeal of the machine.

Scott Westerfeld

2 Phones Quotes #46711
#15. The explosion in access to mobile phones and digital services means that people everywhere are contributing vast amounts of information to the global knowledge warehouse. Moreover, they are doing so for free, just by communicating, buying and selling goods and going about their daily lives.

Ban Ki-moon

2 Phones Quotes #47183
#16. Think about that. Two hundred and eighty-five new or expanded programs, $2 trillion more in new spending, and not one new bureaucrat to file out the forms or answer the phones?

George W. Bush

2 Phones Quotes #545652
#17. They explained that if men want to put a large phone into their jeans, it has to be able to fit their buttocks. This is a company ranked worldwide number 1, number 2 in displays, and their marketing says this.

Terry Gou

2 Phones Quotes #867889
#18. Soon I'll finish this 5th of Puerto Rican rum. in the morning I'll vomit and shower, drive back in, have a sandwich by 1 p.m., be back in my room by 2, stretched on the bed, waiting for the phone to ring, not answering, my holiday is an evasion, mt reasoning is not.

Charles Bukowski

2 Phones Quotes #1397017
#19. What you do with your life is ascribing more to what you invest your time in. If you spend a lot of time on your phone, you're ascribing more worship to that. Anything can become, by that definition, some form of idol or deity or ultimate worth in your life.

Jon Foreman

2 Phones Quotes #14855
#20. There are people who own cars and are getting free cell phones. A car helps one find a job, too. Where do you draw the line?

Timothy Griffin

2 Phones Quotes #6663
#21. In this age of video games and cell phones, there must still be a place for knots, tree houses, and stories of incredible courage.

Conn Iggulden

2 Phones Quotes #8332
#22. When you are doing one thing - talking on your phone, texting, whatever - you are automatically not doing something else. What is the greatest scarcity in the world today? It's not oil. It's time. Time is precious. Don't throw it away.

Martin Cooper

2 Phones Quotes #8729
#23. There is no such thing as a boring person: everyone has stories and insights worth sharing. While on the road, we let our phones or laptops take up our attention. By doing that, we might miss out on the chance to learn and absorb ideas and inspiration from an unexpected source: our fellow travelers.

Richard Branson

2 Phones Quotes #9402
#24. Camera-phones are like nuclear power plants: bad people will turn them into evil, good people will put them to good use.

Philippe Kahn

2 Phones Quotes #12050
#25. I don't think people understand the power of social media or our phones.

Zendaya

2 Phones Quotes #12515
#26. We've seen with this president, experience matters. When that phone call comes at three o'clock in the morning, I will be up and ready for the call because I will know what's going on in the world around us.

Rick Santorum

2 Phones Quotes #12772
#27. You can get a new phone or new trainers (sneakers) but you've only got one body so you have to look after it. I don't smoke, or drink a lot of alcohol, and I train almost every day.

Tyson Beckford

2 Phones Quotes #13182
#28. There are more people with cell phones in the world than any other thing on the planet. There are billions of cell phones. There's not not billions of radios.

Spencer Pratt

2 Phones Quotes #3061
#29. People have to understand that they can reject technology. They can turn off their cell phone. They can stop looking at their e-mail. It's there if they want it. It's not being forced on them.

Esther Dyson

2 Phones Quotes #15417
#30. Phones rang constantly, as if the White House was conducting some kind of pardon telethon.

Barbara Olson

2 Phones Quotes #18284
#31. I was making love to my wife the other night, I looked up. She was on the phone.

Rodney Dangerfield

2 Phones Quotes #18992
#32. My head phones always allow me to listen to myself

Saahil Prem

2 Phones Quotes #20805
#33. The federal government should only be providing services for emergencies. You and I, taxpayers, shouldn't be paying for cell phones so someone can have a social life. I just don't think it's appropriate.

Timothy Griffin

2 Phones Quotes #22249
#34. Poor white trash quoting de Maistre and Carlyle and fancying themselves elite while they scrabbled to survive in a world where they were outstripped economically by the Chinese and intellectually by their own phones.

Ken MacLeod

2 Phones Quotes #22516
#35. I'll always be fascinated with radio. Radio allows you to have a one-to-one relationship with the person sharing the music with you. You can also do very many things if you're listening to the radio, things you can't so if you're watching TV or watching a phone.

David Rodigan

2 Phones Quotes #23572
#36. Every time you answer the phone, someone is crying, someone is raging, someone is begging you to solve their problems.

Aryn Kyle

2 Phones Quotes #24449

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top