2 Months Love Famous Quotes & Sayings

List of top 32 famous quotes and sayings about 2 months love to read and share with friends on your Facebook, Twitter, blogs.

Top 32 2 Months Love Quotes

#1. 'The Client List' is my baby. I always tell people, 'It took nine months to put this project together because it is my baby.' And, it really did take that long! - Author: Jennifer Love Hewitt
2 Months Love Quotes #10646
#2. You spend months barely acknowledging someone's existence and then BOOM, you're emotionally addicted to her. Science would probably blame it on chemicals, genetics or something equally logical, but it didn't feel like anything logical - Author: C.K. Kelly Martin
2 Months Love Quotes #13248
#3. It's always gratifying to share a hobby with a friend, and pining for erstwhile suitors falls into that category. In the months to come, Libby and I would analyze our respective exes with the gusto and intellectual rigor of Jesuits. - Author: Patricia Marx
2 Months Love Quotes #26871
#4. It's been a year and 3 months since we've kissed, and I rather have the ghost of his mouth on my lips than kiss anyone else. - Author: Alishah Khan
2 Months Love Quotes #39805
#5. I love Hugh Laurie, but I don't want to be a guy who goes to work every day for nine months of the year in a corner of Burbank. I really don't. I like doing a bit here and a bit there and strange things, and I think that's held me back. - Author: Peter Capaldi
2 Months Love Quotes #43143
#6. There had been a computer he had also built himself on the farthest corner of the room, but he had sold that a couple of months ago to buy me a necklace. I wore it then, it was two silver hearts linked as one. That's what he and I were, we we're one. - Author: Natalie Valdes
2 Months Love Quotes #67145
#7. I'd like to go away for six months and learn to kiteboard and windsurf. I love pinochle, I love chess and I love windsurfing. - Author: Christopher Meloni
2 Months Love Quotes #74412
#8. Love takes just a moment, it is the ego that takes days, months and years. - Author: Himanshu Chhabra
2 Months Love Quotes #77745
#9. God, he suddenly understood, was love in its purest form, and in these last months with his children, he had felt His touch as surely as he had heard the music spilling from Ronnie's hands. - Author: Nicholas Sparks
2 Months Love Quotes #100434
#10. Acting is a very important thing for me, and I love doing it. But when I'm acting, I spend 14 hours a day and months a time being someone else. When I'm singing, I just get to be me. - Author: Jennifer Love Hewitt
2 Months Love Quotes #111550
#11. Florentino Ariza, on the other hand, had not stopped thinking of
her for a single moment since Fermina Daza had rejected him out of
hand after a long and troubled love affair fifty-one years, nine months,
and four days ago. - Author: Gabriel Garcia Marquez
2 Months Love Quotes #138771
#12. The same way that a tiny thought in our childhood can manifest thirty years later as an anxiety disorder, one tiny thought right now can manifest just six months from now as unconditional love and unshakable happiness. - Author: Vironika Tugaleva
2 Months Love Quotes #142006
#13. I love going back to vinyl! I still have a great vinyl collection that I'm building up every couple of months. It's something I love to do. - Author: Brendon Urie
2 Months Love Quotes #145530
#14. That's why I love fighting, because I get to have a big battle every couple months to make up for the little battles I have to forfeit every day - Author: Ronda Rousey
2 Months Love Quotes #155360
#15. If anybody fell for anybody in the last few months it was me. I love her, Aiden. - Author: Kelly Oram
2 Months Love Quotes #166659
#16. This is the first time I've really looked at my reflection in months." To the Lykae [Bowen], she said, "No wonder you love me. Could I be any cuter? - Author: Kresley Cole
2 Months Love Quotes #168274
#17. I get bored very easily, so I love doing different things, changing, doing a job for a month and then doing another one for six months and then moving into a different group of people. I love being able to stop. That's one of the greatest benefits we have in our profession. - Author: Jeremy Irons
2 Months Love Quotes #186097
#18. I met my wife in Oxford, fell in love with her, and followed her to New York. I was an illegal there for the first few years, until we got married, so I ended up doing lots of interesting jobs, some for a few days, some for a few months. - Author: Adrian McKinty
2 Months Love Quotes #199602
#19. I like the feeling of hunger for it reminds me of all those hundreds of months without you.

Missing you, thinking of you, like a friendly lonely thin tiger smelling the slip of a season into a new season. - Author: Waylon H. Lewis
2 Months Love Quotes #218094
#20. Mira shrugged. If Rachel thought long-distance romance was weird, she'd think the truth - a fake long-distance romance, complete with eight months' worth of love letters that Mira had written to cover her tracks - was a whole lot weirder. - Author: Sarah Cross
2 Months Love Quotes #231193
#21. The first six months are what I call the La La Land phase. This is what a lot of romantic novels, songs, and movies are based upon. Enjoy the courtship, nights out, and fun. You will eventually come back to reality. - Author: Pamela Cummins
2 Months Love Quotes #245619
#22. You don't often get what you ask for, and I got exactly that. I got a show that was on cable, that I could shoot five months a year and go be mommy the rest of the time, and be with a cast and crew that I really, really love, adore and respect. I got all of that. - Author: Angie Harmon
2 Months Love Quotes #251486
#23. Some men can love forever, some for six years, some for six months, and others for six hours. - Author: Michael Bassey
2 Months Love Quotes #265028
#24. My life changed four months ago, and I utterly failed to understand that until just recently, and therefore ... I may have omitted to tell you that I love you." He took a breath. "That's all. - Author: K.J. Charles
2 Months Love Quotes #273763
#25. Not yesterday I learned to know The love of bare November days Before the coming of the snow ... - Author: Robert Frost
2 Months Love Quotes #284218
#26. I don't like flirting, and when I love someone, I always give everything, maybe too much. And then you have to work at it all the time. I mean, the first months are always great, but afterwards it becomes hard work. It's not as passionate and crazy. - Author: Eva Green
2 Months Love Quotes #284896
#27. I love crafting. Knitting, decoupage, scrapbooking, any "lady-ish" art form, I'm a fan. For about six months each. Then I shove all the supplies in a closet, alongside the skeletons of long dead New Year's resolutions, like saber fencing, playing the ukulele, and Japanese brush painting. - Author: Felicia Day
2 Months Love Quotes #294740
#28. I might be collecting wheely bins in 12 months time but at least they'll be wheely bins outside back gates that I know, in a part of the country that I love. There's no place like home! - Author: Peter Kay
2 Months Love Quotes #296616
#29. I have struggled in vain and I can bear it no longer. These past months have been a torment. I love you. Most ardently. - Author: Jane Austen
2 Months Love Quotes #329218
#30. When I'd remember this night in weeks, months, or even years, it wouldn't be the sex. Sex would fade and so would the need to be filled with him, but right now I felt him inscribe his soul around my chest, and the reminder would be there with every beat for as long as I lived. - Author: Rebecca Berto
2 Months Love Quotes #363016
#31. He answered her with a kiss. It was more than hungry; it was filled with months' worth of fear and uncertainty and longing. It was a thousand I'm sorrys and ten thousand I love yous. - Author: Heather Huffman
2 Months Love Quotes #380467
#32. I just got Kill Bill: Vol. 2. I've watched it like eight times in the past two months. I just love the scene at the end between David Carradine and Uma Thurman. - Author: Shawn Ashmore
2 Months Love Quotes #553576

Famous Authors

Popular Topics