Top 26 2 Live Crew Quotes

#1. I grew up listening to 2 Live Crew and N.W.A. and I never went out and shot nobody.

Eminem

2 Live Crew Quotes #979636
#2. If it wasn't for 2 Live Crew videos wouldn't look like they do and rappers wouldn't sound like they do.

Luther Campbell

2 Live Crew Quotes #778702
#3. It's all right, baby girl," I whisper into her hair as I hug her. "I'm here. I came for you." Her face crumples and her eyes shine. "You came for me.

Susan Ee

2 Live Crew Quotes #1861586
#4. I'll tell you what," he says, running his thumb over my lips. "I've been wanting to kiss you for a long time. And I've been wanting to do a hell of a lot more.

Karina Halle

2 Live Crew Quotes #1838654
#5. I saw what's going on under my chin. I don't want to be the one the President has to pardon on Thanksgiving.

Joan Rivers

2 Live Crew Quotes #1833314
#6. Inuring children gently to suffer some degrees of pain without shrinking, is a way to gain firmness to their minds, and lay a foundation for courage and resolution in the future part of their lives.

John Locke

2 Live Crew Quotes #1639010
#7. When crew and captain understand each other to the core, It takes a gale and more than a gale to put their ship ashore; For the one will do what the other commands, although they are chilled to the bone; And both together can live through weather that neither could face alone. KIPLING

Lettie B. Cowman

2 Live Crew Quotes #1577459
#8. Not only does every animal live at the expense of some other animal or plant, but the very plants are at war ... The individuals of a species are like the crew of a foundered ship, and none but good swimmers have a chance of reaching the land.

Thomas Huxley

2 Live Crew Quotes #1538589
#9. Sometimes, if you want to live and breathe tomorrow, you have to dive into the black depths today, and that is a leap of faith - faith in your U-boat, and your crew - beside which the saints' religious epiphanies amount to nothing.

Neal Stephenson

2 Live Crew Quotes #1340177
#10. There's a lot of things that there's misconceptions. Evidently it's a misconceptions that Americans believe that Muslims are terrorists.

George W. Bush

2 Live Crew Quotes #1328537
#11. 'The View' was so much fun. So much fun because the audience was 85-percent fans that wanted to be there celebrating 'One Life to Live' and the other 15 percent were crew members from 'One Life to Live'. It was just really, really wonderful and the clips were wonderful.

Kassie DePaiva

2 Live Crew Quotes #1110084
#12. Comedy is a serious business. It's frustrating when I can't find the right thing that makes the crew laugh. If I don't make them laugh, I get very disappointed in myself. You don't really have a live audience, so you just depend on the crew to let you know if you're doing something funny.

Allison Janney

2 Live Crew Quotes #718786
#13. I live in jeans and T-shirts, and usually just throw stuff on over that. I love Brunello Cucielli, J.Crew for basics, NYDJ and DL1961 for jeans, and Magaschoni for sweaters.

Kelly Rutherford

2 Live Crew Quotes #630565
#14. Backstage passes at a middle school choir concert. I hang with a crew who knows how to live.

Hannah Johnson

2 Live Crew Quotes #564123
#15. I sometimes think I know you entirely," I said. "You know me better than anyone ever has," Susan said. "And yet you're quite secretive," I said. "You surprise me often.

Robert B. Parker

2 Live Crew Quotes #555266
#16. Who are you? Who do you wish to be?Why do you live? Why do you want to live? The answers to these questions are all yours to make.

Ilchi Lee

2 Live Crew Quotes #525810
#17. An American cannot converse, but he can discuss, and his talk falls into a dissertation. He speaks to you as if he was addressing a meeting; and if he should chance to become warm in the discussion, he will say 'Gentlemen' to the person with whom he is conversing.

Alexis De Tocqueville

2 Live Crew Quotes #311094
#18. Your heart weeps a little bit when you have to say goodbye to a crew you spend two months with, but when it comes to the part, when you live so close to someone for two months, it kind of fades away and then you see her again on screen later on.

Josephine De La Baume

2 Live Crew Quotes #291777
#19. Her shortsightedness had almost brought the entire multiverse to oblivion. That Admiral Janeway had chosen to die so her younger self and crew might live, but had that been a noble sacrifice? Or was it her only escape from pain she no longer knew how to endure? How

Kirsten Beyer

2 Live Crew Quotes #261088
#20. When I circled the moon and looked back at Earth, my outlook on life and my viewpoint of Earth changed ... Earth is a spaceship, just like Apollo - and just like Apollo, the crew must learn to live and work together. We must learn to manage the resources of this world with new imagination.

Jim Lovell

2 Live Crew Quotes #251435
#21. We're going to have to change our traditions, our history

Michelle Obama

2 Live Crew Quotes #211785
#22. I live in Vermont, and we don't have a tax incentive there, and therefore, we don't have professional crew there.

Colin Trevorrow

2 Live Crew Quotes #201663
#23. Touring can be tough; the crew and I travel everywhere by a big pink bus, and live in petrol stations.

Marina And The Diamonds

2 Live Crew Quotes #186153
#24. Be a light of hope in the landscapes of a soul.

Angelica Hopes

2 Live Crew Quotes #172744
#25. I am humiliated in my need, even to myself.

Hope Jahren

2 Live Crew Quotes #124351
#26. Get old, you might as well not worry about your dignity. Anybody talks about dignity for old folks has never been around one as far as I can tell. You can keep your spunk, but you have to give up your vanity early on.

Sue Grafton

2 Live Crew Quotes #94694

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top