Top 29 2 Lines Break Up Quotes

#1. Like that guy could make Yuri do anything he doesn't want to," Mikhail scoffed. "Yuri could break him in half if he wanted."
"Or fold him in half," I offered. "Which is probably more along the lines of what Chuluun was thinking when he asked for permission.

Mary Calmes

2 Lines Break Up Quotes #75477
#2. The partitions of knowledge are not like several lines that meet in one angle, and so touch not in a point; but are like branches of a tree, that meet in a stem, which hath a dimension and quantity of entireness and continuance, before it come to discontinue and break itself into arms and boughs.

Francis Bacon

2 Lines Break Up Quotes #179615
#3. Given a blank we can't help trying to fill it in along lines of customary seeing or saying. But the best poetic lines undermine those habits, break the pre- off the -dictable, unsettle the suburbs of your routine sentiments, and rattle the tracks of your trains of thoughts.

Heather McHugh

2 Lines Break Up Quotes #195333
#4. The anxiety of being in Heather's stuff was stress-gravy on an already terror-filled plate.

Sarah Silverman

2 Lines Break Up Quotes #277810
#5. One goes through school, college, medical school and one's internship learning little or nothing about goodness but a good deal about success.

Ashley Montagu

2 Lines Break Up Quotes #373256
#6. You learn your lines as well as you can and you go in there and go with whatever is thrown at you. Sometimes you don't know whether or not they're going to break the scene up, so you don't have to do it all at one time.

Courtney B. Vance

2 Lines Break Up Quotes #515421
#7. There is no such thing as forcing someone to be free. My obligation is not to my love for him but rather to what this love represents. My obligation is only to myself. Like two parallel lines running alongside each other, Taymour and I could only ever come together if one of us were to break.

Saleem Haddad

2 Lines Break Up Quotes #521681
#8. It is my desire to break the destructive generational cycle of illiteracy in the home by focusing on the children. Reading to your child has so much value as a parent because it opens the lines of communication.

Victoria Osteen

2 Lines Break Up Quotes #583492
#9. Do you want to be made well? I like this question for all that's behind it. The healers are asking: Are you willing to have a new experience? You know sickness, but you don't know wellness. You've learned how to manage what you do know. You know it like the back of your hand.

Monica A. Coleman

2 Lines Break Up Quotes #603649
#10. Mind your language, count your words, mean what you say coz otherwise people no longer stay

Ameya Agrawal

2 Lines Break Up Quotes #665532
#11. It is a quality of revolutions not to go by old lines or old laws, but to break up both and make new ones.

Abraham Lincoln

2 Lines Break Up Quotes #680414
#12. I see lines of space. I break things down into lines and space, and I balance.

Michael Moschen

2 Lines Break Up Quotes #690930
#13. What you experience in the army, aged 18 to 21, is what you take through all your life. You cross invisible lines: you shoot someone, get shot, break into people's houses. It's naive to think you won't carry anything into your life.

Etgar Keret

2 Lines Break Up Quotes #774345
#14. Although the Internet makes it seem as if you have a direct connection to the securities market, you don't. Lines may clog; systems may break; orders may back-up.

Arthur Levitt

2 Lines Break Up Quotes #796056
#15. Sometimes I feel as if we are all trapped in a movie. We know our lines, where to walk, how to act, only there is no camera. Yet, we can't break out of the movie. And it's a bad one.

Charles Bukowski

2 Lines Break Up Quotes #847951
#16. Lines are drawn, but then they fade. For her I bend, for you I break.

Colleen Hoover

2 Lines Break Up Quotes #966097
#17. The basis for my own work during the years just before coming to America in 1915 was a desire to break up forms - to 'decompose' them much along the lines the cubists had done. But I wanted to go further - much further - in fact, in quite another direction altogether.

Marcel Duchamp

2 Lines Break Up Quotes #1107347
#18. I have a certain temperament, a disposition that I think lends itself to not playing outside the lines that much. But I do test the boundaries, certainly, and break one or two of my own. Some people are mystified by it, but not me.

David Sanborn

2 Lines Break Up Quotes #1147218
#19. Perhaps the happiest moment of my life was then, when I saw that our line didn't break and that the enemy's did.

Rutherford B. Hayes

2 Lines Break Up Quotes #1184479
#20. I've never had a good line. Well, maybe 'I must break you'.

Dolph Lundgren

2 Lines Break Up Quotes #1189769
#21. Let us break through some of the inhibitions that have existed to talk together across the flimsy lines of separation of faith, to talk together, to study together, to pray together, and ultimately to sing together His Holy name.

Joe Lieberman

2 Lines Break Up Quotes #1287397
#22. Many people agree with me that many things are not clear in football these days and it is not something people who watch football deserve. The situation will be the same while football is run by people who do not understand football.

Diego Maradona

2 Lines Break Up Quotes #1378537
#23. If gardens are created to tell stories, which I believe they are, then garden gates are the crucial opening lines that can make or break a tale.

Vivian Swift

2 Lines Break Up Quotes #1470871
#24. Marvin Bell always looked very closely at how lines could break, how you could put over one line into the second line. How you could stop the line two or three times within the line: You could make it stop.

Juan Felipe Herrera

2 Lines Break Up Quotes #1594295
#25. There is no rule of writing so sacrosanct that a talented writer can't break it with impunity if he knows what he's doing. If you never cross lines or break conventions in your writing, you're not doing your job as an artist.

Michael Dalton

2 Lines Break Up Quotes #1596011
#26. Hearts break along the same lines they broke before, I find, and they hurt no less in the rebreaking.

Na'ama Yehuda

2 Lines Break Up Quotes #1632907
#27. The thing was, Ronan knew what a face looked like, just before it was about to break. He'd seen it in the mirror often enough. Adam had fracture lines all over him.

Maggie Stiefvater

2 Lines Break Up Quotes #1635537
#28. Until this moment, I had not realized that someone could break your heart twice, along the very same fault lines.

Jodi Picoult

2 Lines Break Up Quotes #1784029
#29. The unsupervised learning is the way most people will learn in the future. You have this model of how the world works in your head and you're refining it to predict what you think is going to happen in the future.

Mark Zuckerberg

2 Lines Break Up Quotes #1837077

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top