Top 32 2 In The Pink Sayings

#1. We live in a world of breathtaking material plenty. That has freed hundreds of millions of people from day-to-day struggles and liberated us to pursue more significant desires: purpose, transcendence, and spiritual fulfillment.

Daniel H. Pink

2 In The Pink Sayings #15798
#2. My Top Ten Reasons To Live
10. Stars in a really dark sky
9. Driving across the country
8. Nirvana
7. My mom
6. Our dog pack
5. Gay bingo
4. Mud fights
3. Kissing
2. Magic marker tattoos
1. Pink socks

Albert Borris

2 In The Pink Sayings #120950
#3. Castles in the air bow gracefully; Well protected - A little dreaming in pink glasses - Behind every joyful morning is a magical awakening.

Kristian Goldmund Aumann

2 In The Pink Sayings #23970
#4. To openly defy Him who is clothed with omnipotence, who can rend us in pieces or cast us into Hell any moment He pleases, is the very height of insanity. To

Arthur W. Pink

2 In The Pink Sayings #23763
#5. The most extensive ideas that a finite mind can frame about divine love, are infinitely below its true nature.

Arthur W. Pink

2 In The Pink Sayings #22939
#6. I spent my days spread-eagle in front of a fan, with bright pink calamine lotion slathered all over my undercarriage. If you walked into my room, you'd think I was giving birth to a Pepto-Bismol baby.

Mamrie Hart

2 In The Pink Sayings #22842
#7. You're very attractive," I said, certain I would have been blushing had I the blood to do so. "That is, for someone who is encased in flesh." Nice pink envelope you have there, I thought. She

J.R. Rain

2 In The Pink Sayings #22570
#8. I'm the pink sheep in the family.

Alexander McQueen

2 In The Pink Sayings #22007
#9. Faithful people have always been in a marked minority.

Arthur W. Pink

2 In The Pink Sayings #21119
#10. Syd always gets in there.

David Gilmour

2 In The Pink Sayings #19003
#11. I'm back, boys and girls! back from the pink padded couch palace!

Scott McCloud

2 In The Pink Sayings #18944
#12. This couldn't be just a lake. No real water was ever blue like that. A light breeze stirred the pin-cherry tree beside the window, ruffled the feathers of a fat sea gull promenading on the pink rocks below. The breeze was full of evergreen spice.

Dorothy Maywood Bird

2 In The Pink Sayings #18731
#13. I was actually under a lot of heaviness when I was younger. I thought of myself as an old soul. I was very obsessed with death. Basically, I didn't really have a youth - I sublimated all that into my identity and my music.

Ariel Pink

2 In The Pink Sayings #18717
#14. Around them, the hotel restaurant was busy. Last shift's prostitutes mixed with the next shift's tourists and businessmen at the cheap pink-lit buffet.

James S.A. Corey

2 In The Pink Sayings #18165
#15. When I talk football with my friends, I don't talk about Tom Brady's hair. I talk about how he handles the blitz, or how he runs his offense. I talk as a fan. I don't want pink jerseys, and I don't want dumbed-down content. I want to be treated as a real fan - because I am proud to be one.

Indra Nooyi

2 In The Pink Sayings #17640
#16. I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing.

Roger Waters

2 In The Pink Sayings #16600
#17. The very pink of perfection.

Oliver Goldsmith

2 In The Pink Sayings #28
#18. But if you instead ask, "Can I make a great pitch?" the research has found that you provide yourself something that reaches deeper and lasts longer

Daniel H. Pink

2 In The Pink Sayings #15652
#19. Ransom?" She struggled to sit up. "What are you do - ?"
He laid his tongue to her core.
"Oh." She flopped back against the bed. "Oh."
God, she was sweet. Sweet and pink and musky and Izzy.

Tessa Dare

2 In The Pink Sayings #15296
#20. Nothing is too great and nothing is too small to commit into the hands of the Lord.

Arthur W. Pink

2 In The Pink Sayings #14807
#21. And I realized that part of my problem was I visibly resembled an adult. But never became one.

Sam Pink

2 In The Pink Sayings #14042
#22. She stood by the tea-table in a light-coloured muslin gown, which had a good deal of pink about it. She looked as if she was not attending to the conversation, but solely busy with the tea-cups, among which her round ivory hands moved with pretty, noiseless, daintiness.

Elizabeth Gaskell

2 In The Pink Sayings #13500
#23. I am staring into the hissing face of a cobra. A surprisingly pink tongue slithers in and out of a cruel mouth while an Indian man whose eyes are the blue of blindless inclines his head towards my mother and explains in Hindi that cobras make very good eating.

Libba Bray

2 In The Pink Sayings #12570
#24. I'd love to have time to do my hair, honestly. I'd love to be Victoria Beckham just for one day - to look that good. But I can't.

Pink

2 In The Pink Sayings #10581
#25. A pink sunset - one of the reasons I moved to the seaside in Margate.

Gemma Cairney

2 In The Pink Sayings #9814
#26. I had a bunch of different colored hats I wore. When I started wearing a pink one, we won five or six tournaments in a row, so I stuck with it. It started as superstition and now it's tradition-my hideous trademark that I always wear.

Karch Kiraly

2 In The Pink Sayings #8554
#27. Don't chase ghosts. You'll waste your life and miss out on the love that's right here in front of you.

Lilly Pink

2 In The Pink Sayings #7780
#28. That witch talks a big game, but she couldn't be a bigger candy-ass if she dropped her pink little undies and sat on a pile of gumdrops.

Danielle Paige

2 In The Pink Sayings #6689
#29. She was wearing a gown of lilac pink threaded with silver and stitched with tiny pearls. It was gorgeous in itself, and of course had the perfect new skirt, but it did not flatter her as a cooler shade would have done.

Anne Perry

2 In The Pink Sayings #4986
#30. Growing up my mother used to tell me I could be anyone I wanted to be. Funny how I always wanted to be me.

Leona Keyoko Pink

2 In The Pink Sayings #3099
#31. If I die of heatstroke, I want to be reincarnated as a beauty queen, I thought. Ma-experience ko man lang na sumakay ng pink na float at hindi maglakad habang nauusukan ng tambutso.

Kath C. Eustaquio-Derla

2 In The Pink Sayings #2005
#32. Harness the power of peers.

Daniel H. Pink

2 In The Pink Sayings #1142

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top