Top 23 2 Guns Movie Quotes

#1. Meditating on the nature and dignity of prayer can cause saying at least one thing to God: Lord, teach us to pray!

Karl Rahner

2 Guns Movie Quotes #59017
#2. I love breasts. I love the female shape. It's crazy - you can have movie posters with men with machine guns but, oh, God forbid you show the nipples! That never ceases to amaze me.

Helena Christensen

2 Guns Movie Quotes #154082
#3. My client loved risk. Risk, I had learned, was a commodity in itself. Risk could be canned and sold like tomatoes.

Michael Lewis

2 Guns Movie Quotes #277239
#4. I believe this all has to do with how I decide to perceive the experience. Pain is part of life and makes you who you are meant to be. I just let it flow through me, at whatever rate it decides to do so. Then I go to the hockey rink and hit a few slap shots.

Tohoru Masamune

2 Guns Movie Quotes #380096
#5. Her life was one endless loop that she raced around, with steep banked curves so she could never change or slow down. It just delivered her back to herself, over and over and over.

Chris Cleave

2 Guns Movie Quotes #555778
#6. On one hand, as a filmmaker, I don't want to make a movie with guns everywhere.

Jim McKay

2 Guns Movie Quotes #560536
#7. I suppose middle-aged love is interesting for middle-aged people.

Phyllis Logan

2 Guns Movie Quotes #609878
#8. Blood, especially fake, and guns, this is bullshit. It works in the movie, but on set it doesn't work for me.

Vincent Cassel

2 Guns Movie Quotes #612444
#9. The amount of quiet I need does not exist in the world, from which it follows that no one ought to need so much quiet.

Franz Kafka

2 Guns Movie Quotes #622736
#10. A Bond movie falls into a specific genre, and you have to provide certain elements. You must respect the fact it's essentially about girls, guns, gadgets, and big action.

Lee Tamahori

2 Guns Movie Quotes #665403
#11. This was the problem of being a narcissist: No one appreciated you as much as you knew you deserved." Louis Piper, Prince of Darkness, Lucifer, The Morning Star.

Eric Nylund

2 Guns Movie Quotes #712624
#12. You would not have the wisdom and knowledge you now possess were it not for the setbacks you have faced, the mistakes you have made and the suffering you have endured.

Robin Sharma

2 Guns Movie Quotes #848576
#13. I wanted to be an actor when I saw the movie 'Die Hard.' I saw Bruce Willis shooting guns and blowing stuff up, and I thought, 'I wanna do that.' It really had nothing to do with acting; I just wanted a job that allowed me to do fun, bigger-than-life stuff.

Zach Gilford

2 Guns Movie Quotes #920610
#14. I'd love to do an action movie. Something with lots of stunts. Anything fast and dangerous and involving guns.

Hayley Atwell

2 Guns Movie Quotes #994574
#15. Like all kids who want to be in action movies, I want to jump out of a speeding car, shoot guns, slide out the side in slow motion like a John Woo movie.

Dallas Roberts

2 Guns Movie Quotes #1164764
#16. 'Red Dawn' was really the most fun I ever had making a movie, because I love Westerns, and I love the idea of being a tomboy, and riding horses and shooting guns.

Lea Thompson

2 Guns Movie Quotes #1212494
#17. If you have a great band with a mediocre drummer, you have a mediocre band. If you have a mediocre band with a great drummer, you have a great band!

Duke Ellington

2 Guns Movie Quotes #1261145
#18. It's not about outward appearances but inward significance. A grandeur in the world, but not of the world, a grandeur that the world doesn't understand. That first glimpse of pure otherness, in whose presence you bloom out and out and out.
A self one does not want. A heart one cannot help.

Donna Tartt

2 Guns Movie Quotes #1265272
#19. You're keeping me going, Lara Jean. Josh looks at me and I feel it all, every memory, every moment we've ever shared.

Jenny Han

2 Guns Movie Quotes #1345909
#20. The circumstances of justice may be described as the normal conditions under which human cooperation is both possible and necessary.

John Rawls

2 Guns Movie Quotes #1392480
#21. I figure you have the same chance of winning the lottery whether you play or not.

Fran Lebowitz

2 Guns Movie Quotes #1796396
#22. I met Leo Fender, who is the guru of all amplifiers, and he gave me a Stratocaster. He became a second father to me.

Dick Dale

2 Guns Movie Quotes #1858516
#23. I want to do an action movie so badly, it just has to happen at some point in my career. I have to do an action movie. Like, I want to do the Angelina Jolie thing - the guns and the blowing things up.

Mark Indelicato

2 Guns Movie Quotes #1860446

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top