Top 100 2 Good Quotes

#1. My season 2 'Good Wife' wrap gift was this deluxe package of Mortal Kombat. I played it for, like, two weeks straight.

Matt Czuchry

2 Good Quotes #1648991
#2. Baseball cannot avoid conflicts. Games are played on Good Friday, the most solemn day on the Christian calendar. On Oct. 2, 1978, they played on Rosh Hashana, and Bucky Dent hit one into the screen at Fenway Park. Supply your own moral.

George Vecsey

2 Good Quotes #4512
#3. 'Terminator 2' is so good. I love it.

Mike Birbiglia

2 Good Quotes #17525
#4. (1)BEING A POET
is like opening a car door
& exposing yourself.
(2)BEING A GOOD POET
is like opening the door
& exposing the passenger
as well.

Chocolate Waters

2 Good Quotes #28758
#5. It is all very well for 2% of the population to live in a monastic state of meatlessness while everyone else gorges their way towards environmental meltdown or the nearest heart clinic. Vegetarianism is good for the willing minority, but not much use as a campaign tool.

Tristram Stuart

2 Good Quotes #57698
#6. I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith" (2 Tim. 4:7).

Terry James

2 Good Quotes #58922
#7. And 'tis a kind of good deed to say well:
And yet words are no deeds.
King Henry VIII. Act 3, Scene 2

William Shakespeare

2 Good Quotes #69612
#8. If unemployment could be brought down to say 2 percent at the cost of an assured steady rate of inflation of 10 percent per year, or even 20 percent, this would be a good bargain.

William Vickrey

2 Good Quotes #71366
#9. What good does it do a black youth to know that an employer must pay him $2 an hour if the fact that he must be paid that amount is what keeps him from getting a job?

Paul A. Samuelson

2 Good Quotes #100892
#10. A recent survey of 2,000 male graduates of Harvard Business School
found that penis length & IQ were equally good predictors of annual
income.
from Eugene

Greg Egan

2 Good Quotes #145629
#11. I really wanted to make a dungeon crawler, but this game came out, 'Legend of Grimrock 2,' which was, like, the perfect dungeon crawler. It basically destroyed the genre for me, and no way could I make a game that good in that genre.

Markus Persson

2 Good Quotes #156955
#12. Pitiful are those who, acting, are attached to their action's fruits. The wise man lets go of all results, whether good or bad, and is focused on the action alone. ~ Bhagavad Gita, c. 400 BCE ~ 2:49-50

Larry Chang

2 Good Quotes #166330
#13. It was the Prophet (saas) who said "I was sent to perfect good character"2 and "By One in whose hand there is my life: None shall enter Paradise except one who has got good conduct."3

Harun Yahya

2 Good Quotes #179206
#14. I love a good 2,000 year old storytelling fresco!

Joy Baer

2 Good Quotes #186154
#15. I was always a good student. I wasn't the A-plus student, but I studied really hard, and I probably had a 3.2. I always wished that I had the capacity to get straight A's, but I didn't. I didn't beat myself up about it, but I really studied hard for my grades.

Tyra Banks

2 Good Quotes #188642
#16. I had to find a diet that would kick me back into dating shape, because I know that I can't date at size 8. I have to date at size 2. And it's just a fact of nature. Go get your injections and your chemical peels. You gotta look good to attract a man.

Patti Stanger

2 Good Quotes #188879
#17. I am scared easily, here is a list of my adrenaline - production: 1: small children, 2: policemen, 3: high places, 4: that my next movie will not be as good as the last one.

Alfred Hitchcock

2 Good Quotes #189700
#18. Two easy steps to be a good writer:
1. Don't write what everyone is writing.
2. Write what everyone is trying to write.

Himanshu Chhabra

2 Good Quotes #192543
#19. In order of importance to me are: 1) the long term trend, 2) the current chart pattern, and 3)picking a good spot to buy or sell.

Ed Seykota

2 Good Quotes #207608
#20. 5 rules to live a happier life: 1) Love yourself. 2) Do good. 3) Always forgive. 4) Harm no one. 5) Be positive.

Ziad K. Abdelnour

2 Good Quotes #267762
#21. I toured for about 2 1/2 years on twentythree and then I took about a year off. I really just spent some good quality time by myself at my house, cooking, watching movies, hanging with my friends, and family. I just really needed a chance to get away from the music for a minute and decompress.

Tristan Prettyman

2 Good Quotes #278545
#22. But consider whether you may not get more help from the customary method[1] than from that which is now commonly called a "breviary," though in the good old days, when real Latin was spoken, it was called a "summary."[2]

Seneca.

2 Good Quotes #282688
#23. I want my weekends off and I want to put my kids to bed. Those are good reasons to want to be in 'Batman 2'.

Gary Oldman

2 Good Quotes #283605
#24. Advice from a Bear: 1 Live Large 2 Climb Beyond Your Limitations 3 When Life Gets Hairy, Grin and Bear It 4 Live With The Seasons 5 Take A Good Long Nap 6 Look After Your Honey!

Ilan Shamir

2 Good Quotes #293727
#25. They wanted me to do Scream 2, and I hate talking about movies I turned down, because it sounds judgmental. There's nothing wrong with horror movies. I enjoy watching them. The main reason I turn a part down is if I think I won't be good.

Casey Affleck

2 Good Quotes #294019
#26. A great writer has all 4 - but you can still be a good writer with only 1 and 2.

Susan Sontag

2 Good Quotes #298567
#27. been rounded up during a raid.2 We were lucky: Our neighbors, who were good people, had a key to our house, and they took everything they could carry and hid it for us. After the war, we got back our photographs, a set of cutlery, a figurine, and a clock.

Marcel Prins

2 Good Quotes #317606
#28. Graduating from college doesn't mean you're smart, said Mike Mussina who graduated from Stanford in 3 1/2 years, but it does mean you're smart enough to know that having a college degree would be a good thing.

John Feinstein

2 Good Quotes #320535
#29. Some American delusions: 1) That there is no class-consciousness in the country. 2) That American coffee is good. 3) That Americans are business-like. 4) That Americans are highly-sexed and that redheads are more highly sexed than others.

W. Somerset Maugham

2 Good Quotes #343137
#30. Since I am suffering with type 2 bipolar disorder mainly on the depressive side of the bipolar disorder.
I am not afraid nor am I disappointed with it; if this is what God Almighty want me to have; I will make sure that I will make good use of this disorder; and, be the best person that I can be.

Temitope Owosela

2 Good Quotes #359668
#31. And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. Luke 2:9, 10.

Ellen G. White

2 Good Quotes #363617
#32. Actually, Joe Biden looked pretty good. In fact, Joe's popularity has gone from 1% to 2% last week to 3% today. At this rate, he could win the nomination by the year 2032.

Jay Leno

2 Good Quotes #366898
#33. Good brands do three things for highly stressed out consumers: 1. They save time. 2. They project the right message. 3. They provide an identity.

David F. D'Alessandro

2 Good Quotes #368539
#34. When you start to confuse Freddie Mac, Sallie Mae and Fannie Mae with members of your family, and you remember 2,000 stock symbols but forget the children's birthdays, there's a good chance you've become too wrapped up in your work.

Peter Lynch

2 Good Quotes #375298
#35. So you see, faith by itself isn't enough. Unless it produces good deeds, it is dead and useless. - James 2:17

Gary Chapman

2 Good Quotes #378557
#36. It is good to be sitting some place
in public at 2:30 in the afternoon
without getting the flesh ripped from
your bones.

Charles Bukowski

2 Good Quotes #386567
#37. Warfare is ordained for you, though it is hateful unto you; but it may that ye hate a thing which is good for you, and it may happen that ye love a thing which is bad for you.

Qur'an

2 Good Quotes #395731
#38. So a lot of people are like, "What are you thinking? Why are you buying size 10?" Well, I'm 5 feet 9 1/2 inches and a size 4. Even though that's what I wear, between a 4 and a 6, a 10 sometimes hangs better on me. Especially the not-as-good materials.

Molly Sims

2 Good Quotes #397653
#39. I have been stubborn and getting into trouble since I was 2, but I learned how to redirect that into good causes.

Julia Butterfly Hill

2 Good Quotes #407549
#40. And speak to people good [words]

Quran 2 83

2 Good Quotes #412973
#41. I started modeling at 28. I'm 5-feet-7 1/2, and I never went on a diet. I followed what my doctor told me: 'It's good to have a little bit of fat. Your weight is fine. Don't go any lighter.'

Isabella Rossellini

2 Good Quotes #421123
#42. There are some things you never say good-bye to

Elizabeth Berg

2 Good Quotes #460066
#43. Was I wrong when I humbled myself and honored you by preaching God's Good News to you without expecting anything in return? - 2 Corinthians 11:7

Gary Chapman

2 Good Quotes #467512
#44. Good girl lesson #2: When your BFF sends you a gorgeous guy, you call her and thank her. That's good manners. Good girl lesson #3: Stop scowling. You'll scare away the aforementioned gorgeous guy.

Jill Shalvis

2 Good Quotes #468622
#45. There are three very good reasons to travel: 1. See the world. 2. Meet new people. 3. Room service.

Linda Sunshine

2 Good Quotes #470348
#46. 2. Desire [1] without knowledge is not good, and whoever c makes haste with his feet misses his way.

Anonymous

2 Good Quotes #473026
#47. How about if I had two people in the race? The number would've been twice as good. In other words, people with 2 million people. Because the Republican party increased.

Donald Trump

2 Good Quotes #477712
#48. My good friend Josh Bibby happens to be a pro skier and has used my music in 2 international ski films.

SonReal

2 Good Quotes #487404
#49. Are you okay?"
"Well, I'd prefer to be in my own bedroom at home, dreaming of ponies and rainbows, but since I'm stuck here, I guess I'm as good as I can be.

L.J. Kentowski

2 Good Quotes #491137
#50. Last night, we IM'd so late, I fell asleep with my computer on my lap and woke to his words dinging on my screen. Three things, he said: (1) good morning, (2) I have keybord marks on my face. slept on the "sdfg." (3) you leave in 24 hours, and I'm going to miss you.

Julie Buxbaum

2 Good Quotes #514144
#51. I had to get up run in the morning for 2 hours, go to the gym and also get good opponents as sparring partners because I'm a big believer in that how you train is how you will fight at least when it came to me that's how it worked.

Alexis Arguello

2 Good Quotes #524500
#52. you speak of true honor, it is to be born of God; if of true valor, it is to fight the good fight of faith; if of true delight, it is to have joy in the Holy Spirit. Oh, then, espouse godliness! Here reality is to be had. Of other things we may say, "They comfort in vain!" (Zech. 10:2)

Thomas Watson

2 Good Quotes #546305
#53. Sir, I am a true laborer; I earn that I eat, get that I wear; owe no man hate, envy no man's happiness; glad of other men's good, content with my harm; and the greatest of my pride is to see my ewes graze and my lambs suck. (As You Like It, Act 3, Sc. 2.)

William Shakespeare

2 Good Quotes #550068
#54. 15 p If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, 16 q and one of you says to them, "Go in peace, be warmed and filled," without giving them the things needed for the body, what good [2] is that?

Anonymous

2 Good Quotes #559129
#55. My goal is to buy a company at a low multiple to normal earnings power several years out and that the company earns good returns on capital at that level of normal earnings. A holding period of more than one year also works quite well as the factors are persistent in years 2 and 3.

Joel Greenblatt

2 Good Quotes #588829
#56. I tell people, if you really want me to look that good, why don't you cough up about $2 million more and hire Alec or Billy? If you want me to do it, this is what you get.

Daniel Baldwin

2 Good Quotes #618575
#57. Really good fiction could have as dark a worldview as it wished, but it'd find a way both to depict this world and to illuminate the possibilities for being alive and human in it.
[Q&A with Larry McCaffery, Review of Contemporary Fiction, Summer 1993, Vol. 13.2]

David Foster Wallace

2 Good Quotes #619616
#58. Just started the new John Grisham book, "The Litigators" and so far it's a pretty good story.
I've always been a John Grisham fan and have read almost everything he has written with the exception of maybe only 2 books.

John Grisham

2 Good Quotes #626564
#59. I'm also not an avid watcher of the show ['Walking Dead'] for no good reason. I think it's obviously a great show. I think it's a good comparison [to "Zoo"], because it is this apocalyptic world we're living in Season 2 of "Zoo."

James Wolk

2 Good Quotes #627151
#60. When you start (telling it like it is) speaking the truth, those who opposed it are part of the on-going problems that exist in any society. But it's always good to acknowledge the rebuttal of an opposition. Because the better rebuttal will often win the debate.

Henry Johnson Jr

2 Good Quotes #638390
#61. When you're 14, anything with a sword and a dragon is pretty cool. But when you're 21 and you've read 2,000 fantasy novels, you start to realize that some of those books, well, they weren't really good. OK, let's be honest. A lot of them were crap.

Patrick Rothfuss

2 Good Quotes #650139
#62. No one is saved by good works (Ephesians 2:8-9), but every Christian has been saved for good works (verse 10).

David Jeremiah

2 Good Quotes #652807
#63. You taste so good. I love making you come with my mouth." - Bryce Van Der Linden (French Kiss, Unbearable Passion, #2)

Scarlett Avery

2 Good Quotes #686440
#64. I'm not good with time. Like, if I ask you the time and you say A quarter to 2, I wouldn't know. Why can't you just say 2:30?

Nicole Polizzi

2 Good Quotes #703676
#65. There isn't anything good to say about Kick-Ass 2, the even more witless, mirthless follow-up to Kick-Ass.

Manohla Dargis

2 Good Quotes #707136
#66. Some days are better than other days
A good day is getting 10 royalties and 10 great reviews

Ray Mathews

2 Good Quotes #714192
#67. It's my job as a supporting actor - which I usually am - to support the film: to make 1, 2, or 3 on the call sheet look good.

Judy Greer

2 Good Quotes #739053
#68. Three rules of good negotiation:
1. Know what the other party wants.
2. Listen carefully.
3. Don't let your emotions get in the way of a good deal.

Betty Liu

2 Good Quotes #749401
#69. I was having that dream again, the good one where we're all in heaven and never heard of Treegap.

Natalie Babbitt

2 Good Quotes #780624
#70. Good wombs have borne bad sons."
-- (Miranda, I:2)

William Shakespeare

2 Good Quotes #792240
#71. People go through four stages before any revolutionary development: 1. It's nonsense, don't waste my time. 2. It's interesting, but not important. 3. I always said it was a good idea. 4. I thought of it first.

Arthur C. Clarke

2 Good Quotes #804042
#72. There's good news and bad news about 2 Fast 2 Furious , the moronic follow-up to The Fast and the Furious and a contender for the worst movie of 2003. The good news is that it's better, albeit marginally, than Freddy Got Fingered . The bad news is that it's 15 minutes longer.

James Berardinelli

2 Good Quotes #813020
#73. The good news is that in every deck of fifty-two cards there are 2,598,960 possible hands. The bad news is that you are only going to be dealt one of them.

Anthony Holden

2 Good Quotes #829647
#74. What, then, is good preaching? Let me pull all these ideas together into a single description. It is "proclaim[ing]. . . . the testimony of God" (1 Corinthians 2:1) - preaching biblically, engaging with the authoritative text. This means preaching the Word and not your opinion.

Timothy Keller

2 Good Quotes #839372
#75. But in so many ways I'm still that kid, not sure exactly how to be emotionally intimate with a girl without feeling weak, not sure my work is good enough, not sure if the people who are clapping would really like me if they got to know me (page 2)

Donald Miller

2 Good Quotes #853707
#76. Steve Smith, thats what happened to us. He just kept making plays. We had a plan. We never really doubled him. We ran a lot of Cover 2, and obviously that didnt work out too good for us.

Brian Urlacher

2 Good Quotes #877036
#77. 2.6 billion people live without toilets, and 1.6 billion without electricity. How is this possible?, you might ask. And that is a very good question.

Neale Donald Walsch

2 Good Quotes #877831
#78. The average person suffers from three delusions: 1) That he is a good driver 2) That he has a good sense of humor and 3) That he is a good listener.

Steven Sample

2 Good Quotes #883469
#79. Forget Not: 1)to be patient with yourself. 2) the difference between good and foolish sacrifices. 3) to be happy NOW. 4) the 'why' of the gospel. 5) the Lord loves you.

Dieter F. Uchtdorf

2 Good Quotes #885508
#80. [Six principles that make for a good story:] 1. Absence of lengthy verbiage of a political-social-economic nature; 2. total objectivity; 3. truthful descriptions of persons and objects; 4. extreme brevity; 5. audacity and originality: flee the stereotype; 6. compassion.

Anton Chekhov

2 Good Quotes #907966
#81. When your buddy tells you a movie is good, that's worth 2,000 commercials.

Tucker Max

2 Good Quotes #923378
#82. Wi' basket oft shoo walks abroad To some poor lonely elf; To ivery one shoo knaws t' reight way At's poorer nor(2) herself. Shoo niverr speyks o' what shoo gives, Kind, gentle-hearted sowl; I' charity her hands find wark, Shoo's good alike to all.

Frederic William Moorman

2 Good Quotes #925802
#83. Even my pathological love of Japan and its beauties, glories and eccentricities is sorely tested by 'The Grudge 2,' from Takashi Shimizu, a movie so bewildering and impenetrable that I believe it siphoned off a good 40 IQ points.

Stephen Hunter

2 Good Quotes #939021
#84. We Jews created the concept of good luck. Luck in Hebrew is mazel, which is not actually a word. It is an acronym for three words:
1. makom = place
2. zman = time
3. lamud = work

Celso Cukierkorn

2 Good Quotes #952262
#85. Remember two matters and forget two matters;
1. Remember Allah (SWT) and death.
2. Forget any good that you have done to another and any evil that was done to you by another

Luqman

2 Good Quotes #962092
#86. 2.07 WALK OF LIFE
Life but like a cycle that you be riding,
You will fall if you ever stop peddling,
Life not of good cards you be holding,
But those held and how you be playing.
[68] - 4

Munindra Misra

2 Good Quotes #978342
#87. In a story so good that it should be apocryphal, Zappos offers graduates of their two-week paid training school $2,000 if they will quit their new jobs.

Seth Godin

2 Good Quotes #981816
#88. Good," said Dr. Rust. "Take Elizabeth up to stack 9 and show her the ropes."
"But the ropes are on stack 2."
"I meant metaphorically.

Polly Shulman

2 Good Quotes #996261
#89. I think 4 percent growth is a good goal. And I think the fact that we have become used to an economy that sort of putt putts along between 1 and 2 percent is sort of tragic.

Carly Fiorina

2 Good Quotes #998524
#90. A good name is still to be preferred over great riches. Especially it is to be preferred to the appearance of riches, aquired with nothing down and nothing to pay for 2 months.

Ezra Taft Benson

2 Good Quotes #1003807
#91. I wandered along to the chemistry labs, more or less on the rebound, and asked about becoming a research student. It was the '60s, a time of university expansion: the doors were open, and a 2:1 was good enough to get me in.

John Sulston

2 Good Quotes #1018734
#92. Romans 12:2New King James Version (NKJV)
2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

Christianity Today

2 Good Quotes #1033930
#93. Should she slam his head into the bar or toss her beer on him? Damn shame to waste good beer.

Mina Khan

2 Good Quotes #1045140
#94. Moreover, you can't stand so much as an hour of your own company
or spend your leisure properly; you avoid yourself like a truant
or fugitive, hoping by drink or sleep to elude Angst.
But it's no good, for that dark companion stays on your heels

Horace

2 Good Quotes #1049932
#95. We've gotten so good at growing food that we've gone, in a few generations, from nearly half of Americans living on farms to 2 percent. We no longer think about how the wonderful things in the grocery store got there, and we'd like to go back to what we think is a more natural way.

Nina Fedoroff

2 Good Quotes #1063665
#96. What is said in James 2:14 ff. is like a two-coupon train or bus ticket. One coupon says, "Not good if detached" and the other says, "Not good for passage". Works are not good for passage; but faith detached from works is not saving faith.

Charles Caldwell Ryrie

2 Good Quotes #1067431
#97. When he shows I'll say: 'Good day, a bouquet for Mr. Hovgaard.' Then you shoot him. Understood?"

Ingrid aka 'Alis K'
The Informer

Steen Langstrup

2 Good Quotes #1069151
#98. [The five cardinal virtues of the Chinese are (1) humanity or benevolence; (2) uprightness of mind; (3) self-respect, self- control, or "proper feeling;" (4) wisdom; (5) sincerity or good faith.

Sun Tzu

2 Good Quotes #1083761
#99. I had 3 brothers, 2 died early, and one of them was living a good long time.

Edith Wilson

2 Good Quotes #1094028
#100. Strength is given us for service, not to convey status (see Romans 15:2). I wonder how much trouble would be averted in the world at large if everyone knew and adhered to this principle. What if we knew that our strength was to serve the weak, fearful, or timid? It would all be good!

Lisa Bevere

2 Good Quotes #1097884

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top