Top 72 2 Fast Quotes

#1. SITTING WITH MY UNNEUTERED BULL MASTIFF RUFUS WATCHING 2 FAST 2 FURIOUS WITH STEREO ERECTIONS.

Vince McMahon

2 Fast Quotes #1277847
#2. There's good news and bad news about 2 Fast 2 Furious , the moronic follow-up to The Fast and the Furious and a contender for the worst movie of 2003. The good news is that it's better, albeit marginally, than Freddy Got Fingered . The bad news is that it's 15 minutes longer.

James Berardinelli

2 Fast Quotes #813020
#3. We all know that we have to get off of fossil fuels. And we know that the world is going in that direction. And we have to do it fast.

Josh Fox

2 Fast Quotes #20562
#4. It's not a hard-and-fast rule, but I believe that one of the key factors in being a good sister wife is having the ability to see the needs of another sister wife and considering her needs more important than your own.

Meri Brown

2 Fast Quotes #13384
#5. It is easy to club people together, but there are bound to be influences of authors you've read. I grew up reading fast paced authors such as Sidney Sheldon and Jeffrey Archer, but to say I'm one of them isn't true; my style is intrinsically my own.

Ashwin Sanghi

2 Fast Quotes #20320
#6. My fingers are not as fast as my brain - which isn't that much to type home about anyway.

Frank Lane

2 Fast Quotes #20307
#7. She had become the demon, only too much, and too fast. I had an incredible urge to knock her on her ass, take her down a few notches. Turning her just got higher on the priority scale. That's if I didn't kill her first.

L.J. Kentowski

2 Fast Quotes #20217
#8. It is dangerous and unbelievably fast and entirely different from the kind of track I am used to racing on

Valentino Rossi

2 Fast Quotes #19470
#9. Progress does take time, it doesn't matter how slowly or fast you go, it will sure come".

Abdulazeez Henry Musa

2 Fast Quotes #19389
#10. Anelka was travelling so fast that he couldn't keep his own feet

Clive Tyldesley

2 Fast Quotes #19178
#11. She drove fast, as a matter of habit, an even speed without a sense of haste.

Ayn Rand

2 Fast Quotes #19073
#12. Feel my heart beat. Can you feel it?"
"Yes."
"Feel how steady it is?"
"It's fast."
"Yes, well, that has nothing to do with the box.

Veronica Roth

2 Fast Quotes #18662
#13. Our world is fast succumbing to the activities of men and women who would stake the future of our species on beliefs that should not survive an elementary school education.

Sam Harris

2 Fast Quotes #18374
#14. I write nearly every day. Some days I write for ten or eleven hours. Other days I might only write for three hours. It really depends on how fast the ideas are coming.

J.K. Rowling

2 Fast Quotes #18175
#15. If you're going to play hockey now, you have to be able to play. If you have the ability to fight and play, you're an unbelievable commodity. But if you can only fight, there might be six of those guys left in the league, and I can guarantee they're going fast.

Brett Hull

2 Fast Quotes #17581
#16. Life, Stormy says, is not about how fast you run or even with what degree of grace. It's about perseverance, about staying on your feet and slogging forward no matter what.

Dean Koontz

2 Fast Quotes #16725
#17. Ever since I arrived in America to promote "Stoker," I haven't had time to go and see it in a theater. The fact that I had to shoot twice as fast as I'm used to in Korea was the most challenging thing about my Hollywood experience.

Park Chan-wook

2 Fast Quotes #16231
#18. Aedion snorted. "Hurry up with the eggs. I'm going to die of starvation."
"Make the bacon, or you don't get any."
Aedion could hardly move fast enough.

Sarah J. Maas

2 Fast Quotes #14708
#19. Living Life In The Fast Lane is Great...Until You Crash.

David Murdock

2 Fast Quotes #13884
#20. The Ady Gil, a Sea Shepherd vessel, it's a fast patrol boat, was sitting still in the water when the Shonan Maru #2 came by, deliberately turned into it, rammed it, cut it in half, sunk it and destroyed it.

Paul Watson

2 Fast Quotes #1819262
#21. For Scary Movie 2, we had a due date and had to work fast. And though there's a lot of pressure, as artists, we just block it out. So really, the pressure comes from us. That's how the first movie happened. There was no outside pressure: we wanted to hit the audience hard.

Shawn Wayans

2 Fast Quotes #826272
#22. The way I see it, there are just 2 ways to go, livin' fast or dyin' slow! Which way you gonna go?

Robert Earl Keen

2 Fast Quotes #1691576
#23. When you're younger, you think of your age in fractions. 4 1/2, 5 1/2. You don't hear 36 1/2. You become 2, you turn 40, you reach 50, you make it to 60. By now you're going so fast you hit 70!

Mark Lowry

2 Fast Quotes #1574762
#24. The average user doesn't give a damn what happens, as long as (1) it works and (2) it's fast.

Daniel J. Bernstein

2 Fast Quotes #1574029
#25. But that's the thing with death. The whisper of it descent travels fast and wide, and people must've know I'd become a corpse because nobody even came to view the body.

Gayle Forman

2 Fast Quotes #1411488
#26. Basketball Rule #2 (random text from Dad)
Hustle dig
Grind push
Run fast
Change pivot
Chase pull
Aim shoot
Work smart
Live smarter
Play hard
Practice harder

Kwame Alexander

2 Fast Quotes #1351137
#27. The studies concluded that the graviton must be massless and chargeless, and must have the quantum mechanical property known as spin-2. (Very roughly, the graviton should spin like a top, twice as fast as the spin of a photon.)

Brian Greene

2 Fast Quotes #1198457
#28. We are spending millions, if not billions of dollars every year on programs to fight the childhood obesity epidemic while giving almost $2 billion of taxpayer money to the junk food and fast food industries to make the epidemic worse.

Dennis Kucinich

2 Fast Quotes #1173825
#29. God, I'm hungry. Have you tried the 5:2 diet? This is my fast day. I am dying of starvation.

Liane Moriarty

2 Fast Quotes #985072
#30. 1. It must work. 2. It must be secure. 3. It should be as fast as reasonably possible. 4. It must be modular/extensible. 5. It must be easy to read/understand.

Joshua Davies

2 Fast Quotes #55848
#31. UTC is very well positioned to take advantage of 2 large megatrends: urbanization and the fast-growing commercial aerospace market.

Louis R. Chenevert

2 Fast Quotes #765992
#32. I started skating at age 2 on roller skates on the South Side of Chicago, where I grew up. By age 4, roller-skating was something I really enjoyed. Everyone around me wanted to do the 'roll bounce' thing, but I was pretty much only interested in going fast.

Shani Davis

2 Fast Quotes #635214
#33. If I had an ear 2 confide in
I would cry among my treasured friends
But who do u know that stops that long
to help another carry on
The world moves fast and it would rather pass u by
than 2 stop and c what makes u cry

Tupac Shakur

2 Fast Quotes #602082
#34. Alarmed, Jehoshaphat resolved to inquire of the LORD, and he proclaimed a fast for all Judah" (2 Chronicles 20:3). He

Bill Mills

2 Fast Quotes #600795
#35. I just want to finish Monk season 2, just 3-4 episodes left... but time goes fast.

Deyth Banger

2 Fast Quotes #360486
#36. There's an old adage that for every second too fast per mile in the first half of the race, you'll run at least 2 seconds slower at the end.

Jeff Galloway

2 Fast Quotes #188220
#37. 1. Have faith in the one God, Allah, and Muhammad, His Prophet; 2. Pray five times a day; 3. Fast during the day for the entire ninth month of Ramadan; 4. Provide charity; 5. Make a pilgrimage to Mecca at least once in a lifetime, if possible.

Ayaan Hirsi Ali

2 Fast Quotes #95571
#38. Please keep in mind that no matter how strong, fast or coordinated you are, there is always someone stronger, faster and more coordinated.

Helio Gracie

2 Fast Quotes #3685
#39. The fourth cat stepped forward; Yellowfang didn't know his name. He was a skinny gray tom, and he studied Brokentail carefully before he spoke. I give you a life for truth. Without it, kin is set against kin, Clan against Clan. Hold fast to truth in all your dealings and let it guide your words.

Erin Hunter

2 Fast Quotes #6948
#40. Be generous with your time and money - it has an amazingly fast payback. Be in the moment with everyone you love - and this frequently means tuning out work completely. And drive slow in parking lots.

Scott Weiss

2 Fast Quotes #6835
#41. Scully was doing the driving, which she preferred. Mulder knew only two speeds: fast and faster.

Les Martin

2 Fast Quotes #5479
#42. The key to getting the record is running fast because someone else did not take it too crazy at the beginning, so it leaves me with a lot of energy to close.

Bernard Lagat

2 Fast Quotes #4122
#43. Teaching someone to be funny is like teaching someone to be fast. They're already fast. You're just making them faster.

Ali Farahnakian

2 Fast Quotes #3980
#44. The Green Arrow stuff that I've responded to from the past is the Mike Grell stuff. I've liked a lot of other stuff, but I think for me, the direction and the mood and the tone that I really want is something much darker and more aggressive and really fast-paced action.

Jeff Lemire

2 Fast Quotes #3843
#45. The atmosphere of our time is fast being cleared of the fumes and deadly gases that arose during the carboniferous age of theology.

John Burroughs

2 Fast Quotes #3829
#46. There is a material advancement; we desire it. There is, also, a moral grandeur; we hold fast to it.

Victor Hugo

2 Fast Quotes #3731
#47. Life itself is vanishing fast. Make haste for eternity.

Robert E. Murray

2 Fast Quotes #7437
#48. The gloom encroaches upon my mind, and my heart flutters like a bird held fast in a fist.

Hannah Kent

2 Fast Quotes #3644
#49. Well, then, happy news! Hakuna matata and all that," Ian said cheerily. "We'll rest and have a fine dining moment while we wait." He looked around at the various airport fast-food choices. "Well, er, we'll rest...

Peter Lerangis

2 Fast Quotes #2828
#50. I saw this bloke chatting up a cheetah. He was trying to pull a fast one.

Tim Vine

2 Fast Quotes #2164
#51. If you think you're always in control, then you're not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti

2 Fast Quotes #1997
#52. My theater is slow and calm, yet my life is fast and hectic, going in all directions.

Robert Wilson

2 Fast Quotes #1692
#53. This very easy divorce had become very difficult. I thought I was in the express lane and it was all fast tracks from there. Think again.

Brenda Perlin

2 Fast Quotes #1039
#54. A hungry man can be a fast learner. When you come to a table with nothing but need, you are grateful for things you might have pushed aside before. And when you kneel, hungry & broken at His table, you receive a grace from Him you might, at some other time, have completely missed.

Mike Yankoski

2 Fast Quotes #876
#55. Such a slender moon, going up and up, Waxing so fast from night to night, And swelling like an orange flower-bud, bright, Fated, methought, to round as to a golden cup, And hold to my two lips life's best of wine.

Jean Ingelow

2 Fast Quotes #728
#56. Life is like watching Fast and the Furious 6. Its not easy, most of the time its just dumb and pointless, everything is fake, there is a lot of noise, but if you close your eyes and picture yourself in an open field or a quiet forest, you can maybe make it to the end without killing yourself

Jon Lajoie

2 Fast Quotes #9973
#57. God determines how fast you're going to run; I can help only with the mechanics.

Bill Bowerman

2 Fast Quotes #13151
#58. For the young the days go fast and the years go slow; for the old the days go slow and the years go fast.

Anna Quindlen

2 Fast Quotes #12898
#59. All the modelling we do shows that the climate is poised on the jump up to a new hot state. It is accelerating so fast that you could say that we are already in it.

James Lovelock

2 Fast Quotes #11421
#60. When the world moves forward too fast for some people, they try to pull us all back with their fear.

Libba Bray

2 Fast Quotes #10834
#61. Directing television is really hard - it's so fast. You shoot an hour show in seven days.

Steve Buscemi

2 Fast Quotes #10804
#62. The war years count double. Things and people not actively in use age twice as fast.

Arnold Bennett

2 Fast Quotes #10594
#63. The editors are committed to nothing save this: to keep common sense as fast as they can, to belabor sham as agreeably as possible, to give civilized entertainment.

H.L. Mencken

2 Fast Quotes #10145
#64. In the world of technology,In the world of Internet , information,teachings knowledge are spreading so fast but sad no one want to apply or follow because everyone is busy to share.

Mohammed Zaki Ansari

2 Fast Quotes #10139
#65. to buy us.' 'The candidate wants to get here fast,' Mike was saying. 'Too fast,

Daniel Pembrey

2 Fast Quotes #13353
#66. Go Fast! Go Hard! Finish! And Win the Day!

Eric Thomas

2 Fast Quotes #9961
#67. Over the past decade, child care costs have risen twice as fast as the median income of families with children.

Sheryl Sandberg

2 Fast Quotes #9956
#68. Super-fast, he reels me into his arms, holding me in a tight embrace. "I can't lose you, Sadie. I just can't. Every day I die a little more inside.

Siobhan Davis

2 Fast Quotes #9793
#69. Attain complete emptiness,
Hold fast to stillness.
Understanding the ordinary:
Mind opens.
Mind opening leads to compassion,
Compassion to nobility,
Nobility to heavenliness,
Heavenliness to TAO.
TAO endures.
Your body dies.
There is no danger.

Lao-Tzu

2 Fast Quotes #8995
#70. Technology moves so fast and social media moves so fast because everyone wants the new thing, but also, everyone wants to be where their parents are not. Once the mom got a Facebook and a Twitter and an Instagram, I don't want to be there anymore.

Ansel Elgort

2 Fast Quotes #8592
#71. Love yourself down to the bone, down to the roof of your mouth. Leave no stone unturned, no cell unwanted. Love down to the blood no matter how fast it boils.

Meggie Royer

2 Fast Quotes #8259
#72. Holiness grows so fast where there is kindness. The world is lost for want of sweetness and kindness. Do not forget we need each other.

Mother Teresa

2 Fast Quotes #8069

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top