2 Face Famous Quotes & Sayings

List of top 84 famous quotes and sayings about 2 face to read and share with friends on your Facebook, Twitter, blogs.

Top 84 2 Face Quotes

#1. The calm, Cool face of the river, Asked me for a kiss - Author: Langston Hughes
2 Face Quotes #5788
#2. Her face dares me to ask her more, but I've reached my quota of daring things (1 = following cute girl, 2 = yelling at ex-boyfriend of cute girl, 3 = saving life of cute girl, 4 = asking out cute girl) for the day. - Author: Nicola Yoon
2 Face Quotes #370790
#3. I want to stop writing, stare you in the face, and scream: Jesus died! He chose the most grueling death to bring you to God! Everything is changed! You and I were destined for a horrifying encounter with God - we were "objects of wrath" (Eph. 2:3) - but that has all changed! Death - Author: Francis Chan
2 Face Quotes #358496
#4. do u wnt 2 shoot it all over my face? - Author: Denise Brienne
2 Face Quotes #346993
#5. You can tell that hold is effective because his face is red and the rest of his body is the color of a bottle of 2% milk. - Author: CM Punk
2 Face Quotes #112321
#6. Let's face it. I'm the romantic equivalent of the Bermuda Triangle. Men date me then disappear , never to be heard from again."

Jaymes, Olivia (2013-12-18). Justice Healed (Cowboy Justice Association Book 2) (Kindle Locations 981-982). Blonde Ambition Press. Kindle Edition. - Author: Olivia Jaymes
2 Face Quotes #81019
#7. Self-confidence can be defined in two sentences. (1) I trust myself to face life's challenges and (2) I trust myself to follow my dreams and goals. - Author: Gudjon Bergmann
2 Face Quotes #29553
#8. He didn't notice the fist clad in a black silver-studded glove as it flew towards the side of his face. But although the night was dark, the moon was new and the sky overcast, he suddenly saw ten thousand dazzlingly bright stars. - Author: Andrzej Sapkowski
2 Face Quotes #6092
#9. For every choice you make, there is a consequence to face. Choose wisely! - Author: Kemi Sogunle
2 Face Quotes #6051
#10. Ebenezar blinked . Then he turned his face to me his expression clearly asking whether or not I was out of my damned mind .

"Wile E. Coyote" I said to him soberly . "Suuuuuuper Genius - Author: Jim Butcher
2 Face Quotes #6016
#11. I feel like, when I arrive at the hospital, I want a glass of whiskey, I want the epidural in my back and I want to get hit in the face with a baseball bat. - Author: Kristen Bell
2 Face Quotes #5883
#12. You'll be very close to him when you shoot him. So shove the pistol in his face and pull the trigger instantly."

Ingrid aka 'Alis K'
The Informer - Author: Steen Langstrup
2 Face Quotes #414857
#13. It is in vain to hope to please all alike. Let a man stand with his face in what direction he will, he must necessarily turn his back on one half of the world. - Author: George Dennison Prentice
2 Face Quotes #5775
#14. He slammed the door shut in Ian's face, the lock clicking into place. Ian hit it again with his fist before roaring, If I were a pervert, I'd be looking for something a damn bit more attractive than you, jackass. And definitely someone that smelled alive. - Author: Rose Wynters
2 Face Quotes #5758
#15. You have just got to face the facts, don't you? I face it head-on. I knew what I was coming in to. I didn't make the impact I hoped for and I believed in. - Author: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
2 Face Quotes #5654
#16. I remembered a mantra that one of my teachers used to tell me at drama school, that every thought will pass across your face. Even if you're thinking about Shreddies the camera will read it. - Author: Ruth Wilson
2 Face Quotes #5520
#17. The main prank that we play with props is for people's birthdays. The special effects people will put a little explosive in the cake so it blows up in their face - that's always fun to play on a guest star, or one of the trainees or someone who's new. - Author: Catherine Bell
2 Face Quotes #5424
#18. If you don't display a little more grace, I'm going to smear butter all over your face! - Author: David Perry
2 Face Quotes #5406
#19. She stays lost in the middle of her own world somewhere. We can't get in and she doesn't come out. Not often anyway, and certainly not for any length of time. But her mind takes her to somewhere kind, I think, to judge by the peaceful, serene look on her face most of the time. - Author: Malorie Blackman
2 Face Quotes #5378
#20. Face it: You're always just a breath away from a job in telemarketing. - Author: Douglas Coupland
2 Face Quotes #5282
#21. So we face our final hours ... and all that was once certain has become uncertain. Except for defeat. That, as always, is the end of all our stories. - Author: Tad Williams
2 Face Quotes #5204
#22. Namorita: Why are you horning in on my action? Orka's an Atlantean criminal. I had the situation perfectly under control.

Nova: Yeah, I could tell that from the way you were hitting his fist with your face.

-- New Warriors (Vol 2) #0 - Author: Jay Faerber
2 Face Quotes #1086783
#23. What's this?" She pulled out a card and held it away from her face. "I can't read what it says." I took it from her and read it aloud.
1. Beeber Bifocal
2. Twenty Mile House
3. Bee
4. Your escape
Fourteen miracles to go. - Author: Maria Semple
2 Face Quotes #1791001
#24. With only 2 percent of the world's proven reserves of oil, we in the United States can pump until we are blue in the face and it will not change the fact that we need more diverse and more secure sources of energy. - Author: Zack Wamp
2 Face Quotes #1659239
#25. Jim: I want you to search every place in this hotel where a crate of dynamite could possibly be stored.
Artie: Right. And if I find it?
Jim: I'll arrange for someone to pour cold water over your face to revive you.
Wild Wild West (TV) Season 2
Night of the Infernal Machine - Author: Wild Wild West TV
2 Face Quotes #1620246
#26. When we face real people with eternal souls balanced between heaven and hell, the nobility of preaching both awes us and makes us more aware of our inadequacies (cf. 1 Cor. 2:3). - Author: Bryan Chapell
2 Face Quotes #1607614
#27. If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land (2 Chronicles 7:14). - Author: Peter Marshall
2 Face Quotes #1488505
#28. You will not have to fight this battle. Take up your positions; stand firm and see the deliverance the LORD will give you, O Judah and Jerusalem. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Go out to face them tomorrow, and the LORD will be with you.
2 Chronicles 20:17 - Author: Anonymous
2 Face Quotes #1370142
#29. The worst thing about this particular end (of my youth) and the beginning (of middle age) is that for the first time in my life, I realize I don't know where I'm going. My wants are simple: a job that I like and a guy whom I love. And on the eve of my thirteth, I must face that I am 0 for 2. - Author: Emily Giffin
2 Face Quotes #1366742
#30. But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord. - 2 Corinthians 3:18 - Author: Anonymous
2 Face Quotes #1316250
#31. Adults and pups alike, they surrounded her in the greeting ceremony, licking her face and wagging their tails. Brokefang let the girl hug him fiercely about the neck and nuzzled her in reply. - Author: Tamora Pierce
2 Face Quotes #1207876
#32. At moments when life is at its worst there are two things you can do:
1.) break down,lose hope and refuse to go on while lying face down on the ground banging your fists and kicking your legs, or 2.) laugh. Bobby and I did the latter. - Author: Cecelia Ahern
2 Face Quotes #1153542
#33. When I have time to sit and reflect on the different situations that I face every day, I'll be able to speak more succinctly about the challenges as a woman. - Author: Mindy Kaling
2 Face Quotes #5153
#34. What did you do to Amma?"
"I was late to school." He studied my face. I studied his.
"Number 2?" I nodded. "Sharp?"
"Started out sharp and then she sharpened it. - Author: Kami Garcia
2 Face Quotes #1079756
#35. Pre-'Tokyo Drift,' I was like: 'Am I gonna play Yakuza #1 and Chinese Waiter #2 for the rest of my life? Is America even ready for an Asian face that speaks English, that doesn't do Kung Fu?' - Author: Sung Kang
2 Face Quotes #1068586
#36. Oh, that the church would fall on its face and cry out the words the prophet Habakkuk cried: "LORD, I have heard of your fame; I stand in awe of your deeds, O LORD. Renew them in our day, in our time make them known" (3:2). - Author: Beth Moore
2 Face Quotes #874270
#37. Some believers, as though from a drinking bout, go so far as to oppose themselves and alter the original text of the gospel three or four or several times over, and change its character to enable them to deny difficulties in the face of criticism. (Against Celsus 2, 27) - Author: Bart D. Ehrman
2 Face Quotes #798606
#38. The greatest challenges humans face throw-out their lives are two:
1- the challenge of where to start
2- the challenge of when to stop - Author: Sameh Elsayed
2 Face Quotes #782004
#39. As for moral courage, it is very rare, he said, to find that kind found at 2 o'clock in the morning; that is to say, courage in the face of the unexpected. - Author: Napoleon Bonaparte
2 Face Quotes #772215
#40. The nature of mind is just too close to be recognized. Just as we are unable to see our own face, mind finds it difficult to look into its own nature. 2. - Author: Sogyal Rinpoche
2 Face Quotes #740420
#41. I rise at 6. Strong coffee helps me face the paper edition of 'The New York Times.' It daily challenges my own capacity for faking anything deranged enough to sound true. I work till 2 P.M. unless I am in the throes of finishing something. I rewrite to be reread. - Author: Allan Gurganus
2 Face Quotes #695041
#42. Last night, we IM'd so late, I fell asleep with my computer on my lap and woke to his words dinging on my screen. Three things, he said: (1) good morning, (2) I have keybord marks on my face. slept on the "sdfg." (3) you leave in 24 hours, and I'm going to miss you. - Author: Julie Buxbaum
2 Face Quotes #514144
#43. God actually delights in exalting our inability. He intentionally puts his people in situations where they come face to face with their need for him. - Author: David Platt
2 Face Quotes #710
#44. Nix," I said, and her name was a poem. She tilted her face up to the dawn; my lips met hers. She pressed close to me, and then there was no past, no future - only now. No her, no me. Only us. - Author: Heidi Heilig
2 Face Quotes #1927
#45. Boys laugh at what they put girls through - but they won't be laughing when - they're wiping tears off their daughters face for the same reason. - Author: Will Smith
2 Face Quotes #1867
#46. If you could just see your face," she told me. "You look like a cat in a bathtub. - Author: Patricia Briggs
2 Face Quotes #1798
#47. Fatima's hair, what was left of it, had pulled free of the coil into which she'd put it before striking the match. Her face was now black and shiny, as if an artist commissioned to lacquer the eyes of a statue of - Author: Katherine Boo
2 Face Quotes #1756
#48. The last time I was this scared, I peed myself."
"The last time I was this scared," Radar says, "I actually had to face a Dark Lord in order to make the world safe for wizards. - Author: John Green
2 Face Quotes #1536
#49. With a face like this, there aren't a lot of lawyers or priest roles coming my way. I've got a face that was meant for a mug shot, and that's what I've been doing for the past thirty years. - Author: M. C. Gainey
2 Face Quotes #1509
#50. But that's the wrong question. Ask why everyone else is so pathetically stupid and why they're always whining about detention, I should get a medal for not slapping people in the face every day. - Author: Laurie Halse Anderson
2 Face Quotes #1428
#51. The happier I am, the better my skin is. Any woman knows when they are over exerting themselves, whether it is emotionally or physically, you can see it on your face. - Author: Kate Hudson
2 Face Quotes #1426
#52. Behind me, Ingrid made a sort of muffled snorting sound. I can only assume she was choking on a breath mint. I shot her a look, hoping she hadn't heard anything, and saw she was wearing a poker face, which could only mean she'd heard everything. - Author: Daniel O'Malley
2 Face Quotes #1229
#53. Missus said I was the worst waiting maid in Charleston. She said, "You are abysmal, Hetty, abysmal." I asked Miss Sarah what abysmal means and she said, "Not quite up to standard." Uh huh. I could tell from missus' face, there's bad, there's worse, and after that comes abysmal. - Author: Sue Monk Kidd
2 Face Quotes #975
#54. You keep doing that, and you'll find yourself mated quick enough."
"It's no' for me. I'm perfectly content just as I am."
Ryder made a face. "Are you insane? why say something like that and temp the cosmos?"
Laith watch him walk away, wondering if he had just drawn the interest of fate. - Author: Donna Grant
2 Face Quotes #2025
#55. This woman's size protected her
from the hurts of the world
but it also imprisoned her soul.
As the merry-go-round revolved, she ate another French fry,as a silent scream frozen on her face. - Author: David W. Earle
2 Face Quotes #693
#56. Throughout the centuries, man has considered himself beautiful. I rather suppose that man only believes in his own beauty out of pride; that he is not really beautiful and he suspects this himself; for why does he look on the face of his fellow-man with such scorn? - Author: Comte De Lautreamont
2 Face Quotes #662
#57. You don't want to continue to do one thing and only one thing. You want to keep challenging yourself and if you do well at it, great, if you fall on your face, you tried. Like, she's really terrible at comedy! Who knew? But if you didn't try and put yourself out there you'd never know. - Author: Lucy Liu
2 Face Quotes #615
#58. You hear mothers say all the time that they would die for their children, but my mom never said shit like that. She didn't have to. When it came to my brother, it was written across her face in 112-point Tupac Gothic. - Author: Junot Diaz
2 Face Quotes #521
#59. Threatening the High Warlock. Better and better. Maybe we should head down to vampire clan headquarters and punch Anselm Nightshade in the face. - Author: Cassandra Clare
2 Face Quotes #409
#60. In the sweat of thy face thou shalt eat bread,
Till thou return unto the ground; for thou
Out of the ground wast taken; know thy birth,
For dust thou art, and shalt to dust return. - Author: John Milton
2 Face Quotes #321
#61. I'm used to having a camera in my face but not a camera following me. - Author: Zlatan Ibrahimovic
2 Face Quotes #283
#62. America is still a free country - nobody is saying it isn't - but we accept that, in the face of discernible risk, or even imaginable risk, the government has an obligation to step in and save us. - Author: Patrick Bedard
2 Face Quotes #257
#63. The chief imagination of Christendom,
Dante Alighieri, so utterly found himself
That he has made that hollow face of his
More plain to the mind's eye than any face
But that of Christ. - Author: William Butler Yeats
2 Face Quotes #193
#64. Them haters in your face you just ignore them. Don't know what they talking sh-t for. - Author: Wiz Khalifa
2 Face Quotes #3416
#65. In the marketplace, small businesses are the face and voice of humanity, which provides them with a great advantage in the Age of the Customer. - Author: Jim Blasingame
2 Face Quotes #4695
#66. Locals? I hit print on the shock file, and my face was the paper that came out of the printer! Locals! I had no idea this deep into the green inferno there'd be people living! Or dying! - Author: Mark Gunk
2 Face Quotes #4623
#67. I did not lose myself all at once. I rubbed out my face over the years washing away my pain, the same way carvings on stone are worn down by water. - Author: Amy Tan
2 Face Quotes #4588
#68. He held her face in his hands and his gaze warmed her sadness. "I don't care how you got here. I'm just happy you were born." He rubbed noses with hers. "Real happy. - Author: Selena Robins
2 Face Quotes #4538
#69. I would prefer to have gum on my face than own up to the fact that I accidentally got gum on my face. And of course one sentence out of every ten that comes from my mouth is probably not one hundred percent true. - Author: Alicia Thompson
2 Face Quotes #4422
#70. Segregation ... not only harms one physically but injures one spiritually ... It scars the soul ... It is a system which forever stares the segregated in the face, saying 'You are less than ... 'You are not equal to ... ' - Author: Martin Luther King Jr.
2 Face Quotes #4321
#71. The Lord help us!' he soliloquised in an undertone of peevish displeasure, while relieving me of my horse: looking, meantime, in my face so sourly that I charitably conjectured he must have need of divine aid to digest his dinner, and his pious ejaculation had no reference to my unexpected advent. - Author: Emily Bronte
2 Face Quotes #4193
#72. Whether you are from Minnesota, Wisconsin or any other Northern tier state, you are not going to like the reimbursement formula. The problem we face is that we wouldn't have that formula if a majority of the states didn't like it, and they have the majority of the votes. - Author: Dave Obey
2 Face Quotes #3956
#73. Where. Is. He?" Alphonse repeated, although it sounded more like "Don't make me eat your face. - Author: Karen Chance
2 Face Quotes #3835
#74. I love the smell of old books, Mandy sighed, inhaling deeply with the book pressed against her face. The yellow pages smelled of wood and paper mills and mothballs. - Author: Rebecca McNutt
2 Face Quotes #3572
#75. No matter how reclusive we tend to be, we picture the after-life as a community of souls. It is one thing to seek privacy in this life; it is another to face eternity alone. - Author: Robert Breault
2 Face Quotes #40
#76. An accent like mine and a face like mine, I think a lot of the time it's easy for casting directors to just stick me in as a bad boy, but 'Being Human' took a risk on me - bless 'em - and I'm not that bad boy no more. - Author: Michael Socha
2 Face Quotes #3223
#77. You used to do that. If you hid your face, you thought we couldn't see you just because you couldn't see us. - Author: V.C. Andrews
2 Face Quotes #3089
#78. This assignment could damn well project all the words across my face and the ink stain my hands a gory mess before I finished it. - Author: Jazz Feylynn
2 Face Quotes #2962
#79. Every curse has a blessing and every blessing has a curse. When you stand face to face with your destiny, will you be able to tell one from the other? - Author: J.K. Ensley
2 Face Quotes #2926
#80. More than ever before in human history, we share a common destiny. We can master it only if we face it together. And that is why we have the United Nations. - Author: Kofi Annan
2 Face Quotes #2879
#81. The beauty of mind that Cerullo had from childhood didn't find an outlet, Greco, and it has all ended up in her face, in her breasts, in her thighs, in her ass, places where it soon fades and it will be as if she had never had it. - Author: Elena Ferrante
2 Face Quotes #2618
#82. There is less alms-giving in America than in any other Christian country on the face of the globe. It is not in the temper of the people either to give or to receive. - Author: Frances Trollope
2 Face Quotes #2492
#83. Keep in mind what choices you make because one day your going to have to face you loved ones and hear what they have to say. - Author: Keydia Marie
2 Face Quotes #2490
#84. Faith pulls the black mask from the face of trouble, and discovers the angel beneath. - Author: Charles Spurgeon
2 Face Quotes #2418

Famous Authors

Popular Topics