2 Different Worlds Famous Quotes & Sayings

List of top 30 famous quotes and sayings about 2 different worlds to read and share with friends on your Facebook, Twitter, blogs.

Top 30 2 Different Worlds Quotes

#1. But to her, libraries were like hotels: secret villages inhabited by passing strangers from a thousand different worlds brought together just for a few hours. - Author: Simon Sebag Montefiore
2 Different Worlds Quotes #195004
#2. What we experience is our own concept of things. That is why no two people see quite the same world, and why, in many cases, different people see such different worlds. To put it another way, we make our own world by the way in which we think; for we really do live in a world of our own thoughts. - Author: Emmet Fox
2 Different Worlds Quotes #405142
#3. Gray was two people from different worlds coming together unexpectedly and creating something new. Gray took the best parts of us both and fit them together into something larger than we were apart. - Author: Tara Sue Me
2 Different Worlds Quotes #401586
#4. I really love living in cities where the people living above, below and next to you are from totally different worlds to you. - Author: Rupert Friend
2 Different Worlds Quotes #382548
#5. I really love New York, and I've lived here for a long time. I know not just the different neighborhoods but the different kind of class cultures in New York from the up-and-coming, down-and-out kind of artist to the powerful worlds of finance. - Author: Neil Burger
2 Different Worlds Quotes #359167
#6. I always felt I was living in two worlds. One was the Mexican world, because nearly everybody I knew, relatives and cousins and kids in the neighbourhood, were Mexican. Then school was a different world. It was ethnically mixed. - Author: Gilbert Hernandez
2 Different Worlds Quotes #337939
#7. There are parallel universes in which different events have happened to the same people. An alternate choice has been made, or an accident has turned out differently. Everyone has duplicates of themselves in these other worlds. Different selves with different lives, different luck.
Variations. - Author: E. Lockheart
2 Different Worlds Quotes #319951
#8. When I started in the theater, the joy for me was playing different parts, and I get set alight by different people and different worlds. The biggest joy for me is jumping around and going from that to this to that, never feeling that I'm any one thing - because I'm not, and we as people aren't. - Author: Clive Owen
2 Different Worlds Quotes #310608
#9. A book can give you most things a relationship can. It can make you laugh, it can make you cry, it can transport you to different worlds and teach you things. You can even take it out to dinner. And if it bores you, you can move on. - Author: Sarah Morgan
2 Different Worlds Quotes #276909
#10. I keep telling this story - different people, different places, different times - but always you, always me, always this story, because a story is a tight rope between two worlds. - Author: Jeanette Winterson
2 Different Worlds Quotes #274833
#11. By art alone we can get out of ourselves, find out what another person sees of this universe which is not the same as ours ... Thanks to art, instead of seeing only one world, we see it multiplied, and we have as many different worlds at our disposition as there are original artists. - Author: Marcel Proust
2 Different Worlds Quotes #262768
#12. It is the clash of two different worlds that makes British-ness unique - we have an aristocratic, noble history, but it is always contrasted with something rebellious. - Author: Christopher Bailey
2 Different Worlds Quotes #250888
#13. But he wondered how very different two worlds had to be before they kept people apart. - Author: Jodi Picoult
2 Different Worlds Quotes #233116
#14. It's mind-boggling how many different worlds people live in on this one planet. - Author: Richelle E. Goodrich
2 Different Worlds Quotes #231177
#15. It seemed to me that there were two worlds: one before the sun, and one after. And if that were true, then maybe there were people who were citizens of those different worlds as well. Some moved easily through the landscape of night, and others clung to the bright hours. - Author: Robert McCammon
2 Different Worlds Quotes #202045
#16. Any minority's right to be different must be respected, but the right of the majority must not be questioned. Without the values at the core of Christianity and other world religions, without moral norms that have been shaped over millennia, people will inevitably lose their human dignity. - Author: Vladimir Putin
2 Different Worlds Quotes #2489
#17. There are parallels between the music and film worlds, but they're really very different. I feel like they're just two different ways to channel my creativity. - Author: Mandy Moore
2 Different Worlds Quotes #194282
#18. what you put out there and what people take away are two totally separate things. People's minds process things in diverse ways. Everyone lives in different worlds, which is sort of sad but also has potential if you can work out how to turn it to your advantage. - Author: Ann Morgan
2 Different Worlds Quotes #192855
#19. When you say 'he has seen the light' you sound as if you mean 'corrupted,' " he said. "Something like that, yes. Different worlds, Commander. Down here, it would be unwise to trust your metaphors. To see the light is to be blinded. Do you not know that in the darkness, the eyes open wider? - Author: Terry Pratchett
2 Different Worlds Quotes #189273
#20. Reed says that God made a thousand, thousand worlds, each like this one, only different.
I hope there's one of them in which I chose to walk another path. But I fear that in any universe my path will be marked with blood. - Author: Neil Gaiman
2 Different Worlds Quotes #184209
#21. Politics and ethics belong to different worlds. - Author: Adam Michnik
2 Different Worlds Quotes #178713
#22. With me, it's so eclectic and all over the map that no one knows what to expect, ... It may not be a great career move, but all these things - singing with the Funk Brothers and the Dead, singing a Dolly Parton song - is great. I'm welcome to all these different worlds, and that's been wonderful. - Author: Joan Osborne
2 Different Worlds Quotes #127505
#23. My patchwork life: quiet Sunday, coffee on Grace's breath, the unfamiliar landscape of the lumpy new scar on my arm, the dangerous smell of snow in the air. Two different worlds circling each other, getting closer and closer, knotting together in ways I'd never imagined. - Author: Maggie Stiefvater
2 Different Worlds Quotes #121311
#24. The [sun and moon] provide us with different-appearing worlds, which in turn form our two different minds; the one that reasons and the one that dreams. - Author: Christine Valters Paintner
2 Different Worlds Quotes #116639
#25. Now, tantra is a little bit different than other forms of Buddhism because in tantra what we do is we use the sensorial worlds as access points or pathways to ineffability. - Author: Frederick Lenz
2 Different Worlds Quotes #94728
#26. I come from a lot of different worlds, and you can't really place me in a category. I'm just kind of me, and that's what you get. - Author: Corbin Bleu
2 Different Worlds Quotes #83713
#27. We all live in our own world. But if you look up at the starry sky - you'll see that all the different worlds up there combine to form constellations, solar systems, galaxies. - Author: Paulo Coelho
2 Different Worlds Quotes #44408
#28. There are many, many different worlds to live in. And sometimes there is no connection from one to another. - Author: Nora Raleigh Baskin
2 Different Worlds Quotes #23214
#29. I think young artists are always inspiring because they are coming at worlds from a different point of view. - Author: Shirley Manson
2 Different Worlds Quotes #22494
#30. God is able to create particles of matter of several sizes and figures and perhaps of different densities and forces, and thereby to vary the laws of nature, and make worlds of several sorts in several parts of the Universe. - Author: Isaac Newton
2 Different Worlds Quotes #4511

Famous Authors

Popular Topics