Top 31 2 Days In Paris Quotes

#1. I had the chance to play with Benny 'The King' Carter here in Copenhagen for three days in the Montmartre, and two days in Paris. 'What a Thrill.' He knows so much music, and he is the only person that I get the shakes trying to play my horn behind or with him (smile). However, it was a ball.

Ben Webster

2 Days In Paris Quotes #799541
#2. Perhaps the best god would be like a woman, because only women really knew how to forgive.

Rudolfo Anaya

2 Days In Paris Quotes #1876062
#3. Is that how you're supposed to find your soulmate and fall in love these days? By flirting in 140 character tweets and stalking each other's social media pages?

Alexandra Potter

2 Days In Paris Quotes #1871931
#4. Christ is a prince that loves to see his people thrive and grow rich under his government. This

William Gurnall

2 Days In Paris Quotes #1805737
#5. It is a good thing to go to Paris for a few days if you have had a lot of trouble, and that is my advice to everyone except Parisians.

Muriel Spark

2 Days In Paris Quotes #1757228
#6. My television and movie career has also taken me all over the world. I've had great times in the Far East, Russia, South America and Sweden - where I met my wife of 55 years, Maj.

Larry Hagman

2 Days In Paris Quotes #1702452
#7. In our young days, when Modigliani and I first came to Paris, in 1906, nobody was very clear about ideas. But unconsciously, we knew quite a lot of things, of which we became aware later on.

Gino Severini

2 Days In Paris Quotes #1652436
#8. It is because of men that women dislike one another.

Jean De La Bruyere

2 Days In Paris Quotes #1602459
#9. The colors I choose there was to paint the first hotel, the Disneyland Hotel. Because of the cloudy sky we had in Paris, it had to be a particular kind of color who will fight those grey days. And also something you can see when you're driving up 'There it is! We're arriving!'

John Hench

2 Days In Paris Quotes #1344655
#10. Paris Hilton got 45 days in jail. A lot of people were upset about this - they were hoping for the death penalty.

Jay Leno

2 Days In Paris Quotes #1257741
#11. And we love to dance, especially that new one called the Civil War Twist. The Northern part of you stands still while the Southern part tries to secede.

Dick Gregory

2 Days In Paris Quotes #1183123
#12. I can't tell you how great it is to get away with a girlfriend for four days shopping in Paris. Now that's what I call a vacation.

Jessica Alba

2 Days In Paris Quotes #1110399
#13. I survived a divorce, no children and come to Paris three days per week. My cat ran away on a love adventure; don't know when he will be back.

Tionne Rogers

2 Days In Paris Quotes #1020125
#14. Inner beauty is for amateurs.

Anne Taintor

2 Days In Paris Quotes #1011387
#15. By the sword you did your work, and by the sword you die.

Aeschylus

2 Days In Paris Quotes #967825
#16. It is true that the king has made a truce with the duke of Burgundy for fifteen days and that the duke is to turn over the city of Paris at the end of fifteen days. Yet you should not marvel if I do not enter that city so quickly.

Joan Of Arc

2 Days In Paris Quotes #930353
#17. Pessimism does win us great happy moments.

Max Beerbohm

2 Days In Paris Quotes #61099
#18. Because of my job, I get a lot of opportunity to grab a few days here and there in many cool cities for press commitments, magazine shoots and premieres - Barcelona, Madrid, Rome, Paris, Stockholm, New York, Berlin. I always try to get to a gallery or museum if there's time.

Natalie Dormer

2 Days In Paris Quotes #797228
#19. I am one of a rare breed of true politicians who definitely say what they may or may not mean with absolute certainty.

Anthony Eden

2 Days In Paris Quotes #778264
#20. I was in a Paris for four or five days and I couldn't believe the reaction I got there. It was just bizarre; people recognizing me left and right.

Ted Shackelford

2 Days In Paris Quotes #747505
#21. Once I found a mouse under my bed in an apartment in Paris. I am terrified of mice! I couldn't sleep for days.

Maud Welzen

2 Days In Paris Quotes #738934
#22. Just remember, a dark shadow need light to exist but light doesn't need darkness to be luminous.

Gwen Hayes

2 Days In Paris Quotes #676691
#23. Why? Do you plan to make out with her?"
His teeth ground with so much force he feared they would soon be nothing but a fond memory. "I plan to question her."
"Ah. So that's what the kids are calling it these days. Well, have fun." with that, a still-grinning Paris strolled from the room.

Gena Showalter

2 Days In Paris Quotes #657310
#24. In a few days, I will have them all guillotined in Paris.

Jean-Paul Marat

2 Days In Paris Quotes #578193
#25. Remember that the bad days are not forever, and the trouble which seems so terrible at last.

George Orwell

2 Days In Paris Quotes #546399
#26. At a guess I'll guarantee to lead you to thirty or forty alleys and networks of alleys north of Prince Street that aren't suspected by ten living beings outside of the foreigners that swarm them.

H.P. Lovecraft

2 Days In Paris Quotes #546012
#27. Those early days in Paris were nearly forty years behind him and yet, in the final pages he writes of Hadley, I wished I had died before I ever loved anyone but her.

Paula McLain

2 Days In Paris Quotes #522925
#28. I did quite enjoy the days when one went for a beer at one's local in Paris and woke up in Corsica.

Peter O'Toole

2 Days In Paris Quotes #505309
#29. Overhead in the Paris sky
Two airplanes fought it out one day
And one of them was my whole youth
The other was my days to come

Guillaume Apollinaire

2 Days In Paris Quotes #450147
#30. I know I have a responsibility as a role model to children and I try to fulfill that.

Mario Balotelli

2 Days In Paris Quotes #448903
#31. One of these days you're going to wake up," William finally said, "and I will have shaved you, Everywhere." (Paris) "Won't make a difference. Women will still want me.

Gena Showalter

2 Days In Paris Quotes #72158

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top