Top 30 2 Dads Quotes

#1. Southern DADDY - Dandy At Doin' Diapers Y'all!

Richelle E. Goodrich

2 Dads Quotes #15688
#2. I think a generation ago, dads went to work, they came home, and they had their dinner, had a drink, and then went to bed. I don't know what it was like in your house, but that is how it was in mine. I think it is cool to have the dads in the trenches and doing the real parenting work.

Zach Cregger

2 Dads Quotes #24623
#3. Other times, we dads are presented as the "enforcer" Vice President, the Dick Cheney.

Jim Gaffigan

2 Dads Quotes #40362
#4. The best fathers have the softest, sweetest hearts. In other words, great dads are real marshmallows.

Richelle E. Goodrich

2 Dads Quotes #81133
#5. Did you know that nearly one in three children live apart from their biological dads? Those kids are two to three times more likely to grow up in poverty, to suffer in school, and to have health and behavioral problems.

Tony Dungy

2 Dads Quotes #110441
#6. I also sing about my mom leaving me a lot - a lot of kids have their moms or dads leave them, so they relate to that. I wear my heart on my sleeve, so I think that's what the kids love.

Ronnie Radke

2 Dads Quotes #120955
#7. Our Father GOD is the measure by which we know the shortcomings of earthly dads and earthly clergy; for their vocation is to be His image on earth. GOD allows them to fail so that we might seek perfect fatherhood in Him.

Scott Hahn

2 Dads Quotes #137540
#8. I think we should have a day off for Father's Day. Dads work very hard. And to be fair, a day off for Mums too, as they work hard. And more bank holidays. They rock.

Peter Andre

2 Dads Quotes #145171
#9. What I want to be best at is being a dad. There's no room for sucky dads, and that's another thing I'm proud of my bandmates for - they're all really good parents.

Adrian Young

2 Dads Quotes #145444
#10. My dad's been one of those dads who loves showing newspaper articles to the neighbors.

Girl Talk

2 Dads Quotes #158147
#11. In every movie and every TV show, the dads are morons. And dads tend to react by doing what dads do best: They check out. They say, 'Ask your mother.'

Steve Schirripa

2 Dads Quotes #162110
#12. Like all mothers, mother nature is delighted to keep in touch with you when you're appearing in hit tv shows like BJ and the bear and My Two Dads but when you suddenly find yourself hosting When Insects Attack, oh she becomes strangely distant.

Greg Evigan

2 Dads Quotes #168510
#13. I could see the combinations and permutations flutter through their minds. This was Boulder. It could easily be two moms. Two dads. A dad, a mom, and an orangutan. Three Amish hipsters and a transgendered Aboriginal mermaid.

Bill Konigsberg

2 Dads Quotes #209287
#14. Kids seem to get me when I play colleges - they like it because I go after them. They'll come up after and say I am like their dads, only funny.

Lewis Black

2 Dads Quotes #215861
#15. Social expectations about what constitutes a good or a bad mother haunt every decision, and the rise of the parental advice industry ensures that moms and dads feel inadequate at every turn.

Jessica Valenti

2 Dads Quotes #219695
#16. Young people know how important it is for dads to be involved in their lives. As I travel the country and talk with students, some of them tell me that their lives would be totally different if their father was around.

Arne Duncan

2 Dads Quotes #223748
#17. I've seen women who don't have great relationships with their dads, and it all comes down to this: You have to tell girls you love them every day.

Chris Rock

2 Dads Quotes #230208
#18. I don't have children that I've lost in a bitter custody dispute. But I see an enormous wound in kids due to a lack of their dads.

Warren Farrell

2 Dads Quotes #243854
#19. When I'm home, I've got the kind of time that other dads who live there full time don't have. I can go and have lunch with my kids at school and that sort of thing.

Thomas Gibson

2 Dads Quotes #249276
#20. Being a father is sometimes my hardest but always my most rewarding job. Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there.

Barack Obama

2 Dads Quotes #253835
#21. Anyone could father a child. But a good parent puts his child's needs before his own. A parent should be selfless not selfish.

Penelope Ward

2 Dads Quotes #299899
#22. One of the greatest challenges in collecting child support is that deadbeat dads move from job to job and state to state. it's hard to keep track of them.

Rod Blagojevich

2 Dads Quotes #308056
#23. Most moms and dads think they are either the best or the worst parents in the world. Both are wrong.

Kevin DeYoung

2 Dads Quotes #313697
#24. I never saw my dad cry. My son saw me cry. My dad never told me he loved me, and consequently I told Scott I loved him every other minute. The point is, I'll make less mistakes than my dad, my sons hopefully will make less mistakes than me, and their sons will make less mistakes than their dads.

James Caan

2 Dads Quotes #317638
#25. He's alright. He's fine, Dad says, his usual line whenever Oliver gets hurt. It means: Go away. Don't baby him. Don't show too much compassion. The other dads do this too. It's some kind of group hysteria, based on some fatherly fear that says compassion equals homosexuality.

Deb Caletti

2 Dads Quotes #327167
#26. Dad would fix this. Because that's what dads do. They fix things.

Rick Yancey

2 Dads Quotes #333282
#27. I think dads let babies take more of a risk, maybe bounce off a bed more or jump off a couch or do more risk-taking things.

Al Roker

2 Dads Quotes #338175
#28. children are. Moms to push their swings. Dads to wipe the dirt off scraped knees. Beyond the park there's a water

Jenny B. Jones

2 Dads Quotes #361105
#29. First off, let's clear this up - fries are not a side dish and you can't count those as a vegetable. Sorry.

Tez Brooks

2 Dads Quotes #362788
#30. Loving my son, building my son, touching my son, playing with my son, being with my son ... these aren't tasks that only super dads can perform. These are tasks that every dad should perform. Always. Without fail.

Dan Pearce

2 Dads Quotes #363331

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top