Top 7 1984 Sexuality Quotes

#1. May you tear each other to bits, you damned hyenas, and the quicker the better. Let it be destroyed. Let it happen. Let it end, this cold insanity.

Jean Rhys

1984 Sexuality Quotes #711474
#2. All I can tell you really is if you get to the point where someone is telling you that you are not great or not good enough, just follow your heart and don't let anybody crush your dream.

Patti LaBelle

1984 Sexuality Quotes #986551
#3. Most annoying circumstances have brought you into the presence of a man who has broken all the ties of humanity. You have come to trouble my existence.

Jules Verne

1984 Sexuality Quotes #1036154
#4. Men of strong affections are jealous of their own genius. They fear lest they should be loved for a quality, and not for themselves.

Edward Bulwer-Lytton, 1st Baron Lytton

1984 Sexuality Quotes #1278132
#5. She's really not my kind of girl - most of them have tattoos or nose rings - but there's something about her smile. She smiles like she's in love with whoever she's looking at.
She smiled at me a few months ago. I've been trying to get her to do it again ever since.

Jaye Murray

1984 Sexuality Quotes #1514372
#6. I've been doing TV for fourteen years, and I've always had a fascination with the political business side. It's ruled my life. Ratings or no ratings have decided where I live, who I work with, and how long I'll be doing that particular job.

Charlotte Ross

1984 Sexuality Quotes #1672820
#7. The '80s were fabulous. The '90s sucked, and the '70s were just a sad, sad time in human history. Go 1980s! There's something that's just so cute about that time. And not just yellow nail polish and 'I'm a loner.'

Jennifer Sky

1984 Sexuality Quotes #1812325

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top