Top 10 1984 Oppression Quotes

#1. And he's supposed to be a marine biologist!

ALBERT WHITMAN

1984 Oppression Quotes #225308
#2. It is an infallible truth that if we do not fear God, we will be afraid of Him at the revelation of His glory, for every knee shall bow to Him, if not out of godly fear then out of terror

John Bevere

1984 Oppression Quotes #550994
#3. I want you to know how I feel about my Italian heritage, so I'd like to say a few words in Italian: Verdi, Pavarotti, DiMaggio, Valentino, De Niro, Giuliani ...

Susan Lucci

1984 Oppression Quotes #640152
#4. If a caterpillar doesn't know its future has wings, it hardly experiences itself as land-bound.

Robert Kagan

1984 Oppression Quotes #936552
#5. Cold exactitude is not art ... The so-called consciousness of the majority of painters is only perfection applied to the art of boring. People like that, if they could, would work with the same minute attention on the back of their canvas.

Eugene Delacroix

1984 Oppression Quotes #1144511
#6. One interesting conclusion is that money does indeed bring happiness. But only up to a point, and beyond that point it has little significance. For

Yuval Noah Harari

1984 Oppression Quotes #1211526
#7. People say mental hospitals are for the patients, in fact they are to protect society from them. They are justified in doing that. Society has to do what is best for itself.

Robert M. Pirsig

1984 Oppression Quotes #1259415
#8. I often think about her. One thing she said stayed with me, a dagger in my heart: "You know for me the most horrible thing of all is knowing that he will forget me."
I lacked the presence of mind to tell her that it was impossible; she was simply unforgettable.

Ingrid Betancourt

1984 Oppression Quotes #1300194
#9. But, although America cannot be justly charged with violating the rights of Turkey, Turkey nevertheless can be justly charged with violating the rights of America.

Gerrit Smith

1984 Oppression Quotes #1360380
#10. When I was growing up we didn't have a massive house and there were five women running around, so my dad and I had to stick together!

Louis Tomlinson

1984 Oppression Quotes #1841126

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top