Top 10 1984 Manipulation Quotes

#1. There is no disputing about taste.

Jane Austen

1984 Manipulation Quotes #159646
#2. I used to wear sleeveless T-shirts all the time on court, but now I've got a brand new look - I've moved on to polo shirts. Sleeveless T-shirts give you real freedom of movement and they keep you cooler in matches, but I just thought it was time for a change.

Rafael Nadal

1984 Manipulation Quotes #469579
#3. We and others have done a bunch of work to show that if your real friends online say or do something, it affects you. But if your acquaintances online say or do something, it does not. People on average have about 106 Facebook friends, but only 5 or 6 real friends.

Nicholas A. Christakis

1984 Manipulation Quotes #497107
#4. I wanted to take part in this campaign because it's so easy to forget the many women who live their lives in fear because of domestic violence. Men have an important role to play in sending out the message that real men do not hurt or abuse their partners.

Ian Somerhalder

1984 Manipulation Quotes #546406
#5. Nine years after I had my own accident, I find that in trying to go back to doing those things that I used to do just doesn't fit. Everything seems to just fall apart. I don't know why but I think it is because I am this new creature.

Ben Vereen

1984 Manipulation Quotes #874686
#6. Knowing your whole world is about to change, how can you sleep?

Samuel Colbran

1984 Manipulation Quotes #924601
#7. I'm typically not a heels person.

Jenny Lewis

1984 Manipulation Quotes #1064435
#8. Every Star is a Sun ... If near its planet ... Likewise every individual is an Achiever if he/she works in their Stream.

Mayank Sharma

1984 Manipulation Quotes #1177888
#9. It's always good to hear that people you like are happy.

Will Shetterly

1984 Manipulation Quotes #1544099
#10. Orwell wasn't right about where society was in 1984. We haven't turned into that sort of surveillance society. But that may be, at least in small part, because of his book. The notion that ubiquitous surveillance and state manipulation of the media is evil is deeply engrained in us.

Ramez Naam

1984 Manipulation Quotes #1610974

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top