Top 10 1984 Doublespeak Quotes

#1. An inequality of property is the root and foundation of innumerable evils; it tends to derision, and to keep asunder the social feelings that should exist among the people of God. It is a principle originated in hell; it is the root of all evils. It is inequality in riches that is a great curse.

Orson Pratt

1984 Doublespeak Quotes #276545
#2. The '60s were a time of great change in American music.

Alexandra Patsavas

1984 Doublespeak Quotes #303337
#3. His power, his intense masculinity, hit me like a semi, sucking the air out of my lungs. He doesn't help matters when he steps closer, forcing me to look up at him. My five seven is no match against his six three.

Magda Alexander

1984 Doublespeak Quotes #334945
#4. One of the reasons people find me a believable actor is that I don't seem like one of the gods from Olympus. I seem like someone who was lucky enough to be let into Olympus.

John C. Reilly

1984 Doublespeak Quotes #642175
#5. I love reading but I never last very long because I fall asleep right away.

Andre Rieu

1984 Doublespeak Quotes #925290
#6. Women tell stories; men want answers. Guys get impatient when we drone on forever; we get frustrated when they tune out.

Jenna McCarthy

1984 Doublespeak Quotes #952056
#7. On the court, Jason Collins is not a huge basketball star, but he has already claimed his place in civil rights history as the first openly gay athlete to play in one of the four major U.S. sports leagues.

Nancy Gibbs

1984 Doublespeak Quotes #978688
#8. I want the love that cannot help but love; Loving, like God, for very sake of love.

A.B. Simpson

1984 Doublespeak Quotes #1340213
#9. You just don't give up. There have been times when everything seemed to conspire against getting a book done or printed, and I would feel like turning my back on the whole thing. But I came back and persisted.

Dee Brown

1984 Doublespeak Quotes #1619601
#10. There is no shortage of despicable law enforcement departments in the USA.

Steven Magee

1984 Doublespeak Quotes #1627895

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top