Top 9 1981 Springbok Tour Quotes

#1. Integrity is the value we set on ourselves. It is a fulfillment of the duty we owe ourselves. An honorable man or woman will personally commit to live up to certain self-imposed expectations. They need no outside check or control. They are honorable in their inner core.

James E. Faust

1981 Springbok Tour Quotes #21859
#2. I believe in the brotherhood of man, all men, but I don't believe in brotherhood with anybody who doesn't want brotherhood with me. I believe in treating people right, but I'm not going to waste my time trying to treat somebody right who doesn't know how to return the treatment

Malcolm X

1981 Springbok Tour Quotes #136408
#3. I curse all negative purism that tells me not to use a word from another language that either expresses something that my own language cannot or does that in a more delicate manner.

Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

1981 Springbok Tour Quotes #150769
#4. The world is full of holes and uneven seams, wrinkled places that you can't make smooth, no matter how hard you try.

Paula Stokes

1981 Springbok Tour Quotes #246357
#5. There's nothing I'm afraid of like scared people.

Robert Frost

1981 Springbok Tour Quotes #311552
#6. Wherever we go, we come up against the human, a repulsive ubiquity before which we fall into stupor and revolt, a perplexity on fire.

Emile M. Cioran

1981 Springbok Tour Quotes #570146
#7. The natural world is the only reality, thus the only valid base for spirituality there is.

David Petersen

1981 Springbok Tour Quotes #824915
#8. I'm not afraid of heights,
I actually want to go higher.

Innocent Mwatsikesimbe

1981 Springbok Tour Quotes #976374
#9. I think there's a point to regulating, because there are snake oil companies.

Anne Wojcicki

1981 Springbok Tour Quotes #1051453

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top