Top 8 1914 Dime Quotes

#1. Cricket? Nobody understands cricket! You gotta know what a crumpet is to understand cricket!

Raphael

1914 Dime Quotes #111684
#2. My curves became an integral part of who I am as a dancer, not something I needed to lose to become one.

Misty Copeland

1914 Dime Quotes #477601
#3. This is no time to act like a gentleman. I am a cad and shall react like one.

George Sanders

1914 Dime Quotes #574013
#4. Need me, Shea." His voice ached with it. "Need me the same way I need you. I would give my life for you. Live for me. Find a way to live for me. Love me that much.

Christine Feehan

1914 Dime Quotes #686645
#5. It's not always about survival, this life we are given; it's usually so much easier than that. It's about trusting the eternal life force that is flowing within us-letting that force lead the way through all of the inevitable changes we will face across the span of our time here on Earth.

Elizabeth Lesser

1914 Dime Quotes #837445
#6. How long before I die?" he answered, "You probably have three to six months of good health." That reminded me of my time at Disney. Ask Disney World workers: "What time does the park close?" They're supposed to answer: "The park is open until 8 p.m." In

Randy Pausch

1914 Dime Quotes #842605
#7. They listen, the dead. They're always listening. What else is there for them to do?

John Connolly

1914 Dime Quotes #1270198
#8. What good does it do to be afraid? It doesn't help anything. You better try and figure out what's happening and correct it.

Chuck Yeager

1914 Dime Quotes #1740462

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top