Top 10 1905 Penny Quotes

#1. Time does not act on memory to soften the edges, blur the details; if anything, it sharpens them. Emotions may lose their acid outlines, but not places and people, not if you wish to retain them.

Susan Moody

1905 Penny Quotes #25097
#2. Of all the diversions of life, there is none so proper to fill up its empty spaces as the reading of useful and entertaining authors.

Joseph Addison

1905 Penny Quotes #229386
#3. She could feel the emotional wedge between him and his father. It must be very hard for them to work together, she thought. Maybe she just didn't understand the ways of the super wealthy.

Mike Wells

1905 Penny Quotes #244373
#4. You are my eternal love and I am your eternal beloved. That is the truth I came to believe.

Debasish Mridha

1905 Penny Quotes #247875
#5. I think specifically because of the character that I played, people are very connected to her. I used to get letters from young gay and lesbian and trans-gendered kids saying, 'I didn't kill myself because of Buffy'.

Amber Benson

1905 Penny Quotes #285250
#6. It is the same game that Moonlight Graham played in 1905. It is a living part of history, like calico dresses, stone crockery, and threshing crews eating at outdoor tables. It continually reminds us of what was, like an Indian-head penny in a handful of new coins.

W.P. Kinsella

1905 Penny Quotes #336128
#7. I love an iPad game of Scrabble.

L'Wren Scott

1905 Penny Quotes #1158845
#8. In many ways, women are death's natural companions. Every time a woman gives birth, she is creating not only a life, but a death. Samuel Beckett wrote that women "give birth astride of a grave." Mother Nature is indeed a real mother, creating and destroying in a constant loop.

Caitlin Doughty

1905 Penny Quotes #1562429
#9. But my rose, all on her own, is more important than all of you together, since she's the one I've watered.

Antoine De Saint-Exupery

1905 Penny Quotes #1586272
#10. I never had a bad day that started with champagne

Mike T. Dark

1905 Penny Quotes #1831757

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top