Top 9 19 November Birthday Quotes

#1. Memory. Such a strange phenomenon. What does a person remember, and what does he choose to forget? Perhaps he's not choosing, but forgetting. And what does he remember, and for what reason?

Rama Marinov Cohen

19 November Birthday Quotes #127967
#2. Beatriss looked away, fighting tears. She gripped their hands. "I'm forgetting what the truth is, friends," she said. "We were here, Lady Beatriss. We saw it all, so when you forget what the truth is, you come to us and we'll remind you.

Melina Marchetta

19 November Birthday Quotes #326982
#3. The house wife is an unpaid employee in her husband's house in return for the security of being a permanent employee.

Germaine Greer

19 November Birthday Quotes #516799
#4. There are wonderful restaurants in London. I love Indian food and I like Arab food, and I go very often to the Arab restaurant Noura.

Daniel Barenboim

19 November Birthday Quotes #617584
#5. Everyone loves the idea of "disruption" in business, but no one likes it when it happens to them.

Richie Norton

19 November Birthday Quotes #759147
#6. The only things that got me through those years were a half dozen books I stole and through which I escaped reality time and again. I never tired of reading them, even reading them aloud to myself, until the characters between the covers became dear to me, like old friends.

Sylvie Grohne

19 November Birthday Quotes #807924
#7. I remember my mom saying that after you have a baby you get really thin. So you gain all that weight and then you just lose it and keep losing it.

Arizona Muse

19 November Birthday Quotes #983828
#8. Statesmanship is harder than politics. Politics is the art of getting along with people, whereas statesmanship is the art of getting along with politicians.

Fletcher Knebel

19 November Birthday Quotes #1029315
#9. I was not an atheist. Few people really are, for that means blind faith in the strange proposition that this universe originated in a cipher and aimlessly rushes nowhere.

Bill Wilson

19 November Birthday Quotes #1206439

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top