Top 8 19 Forms Quotes

#1. Never do anything yourself that you can hire someone else to do, especially if they can do it better.

William Bernbach

19 Forms Quotes #60509
#2. They may recognize themselves in what you're writing, and then they have to say, "Well, she doesn't see me as I see myself." All a writer has is her own experience, and that experience comes out of human relationships.

Vivian Gornick

19 Forms Quotes #907232
#3. And as he plucked his cursed steel away,
Mark how the blood of Caesar followed it,
As rushing out of doors, to be resolved
If Brutus unkindly knocked or no.

William Shakespeare

19 Forms Quotes #914429
#4. Anne Lamott's priest friend Tom, how to get through:
"Left foot, right foot, left foot, breathe," he said. "Right foot, left foot, right foot, breathe."
Salon April 25, 2003

Anne Lamott

19 Forms Quotes #1057727
#5. 24 It's better to live alone in the corner of an attic than with a quarrelsome wife in a lovely home.

Anonymous

19 Forms Quotes #1183409
#6. Just remember the world is not a playground but a schoolroom. Life is not a holiday but an education. One eternal lesson for us all: to teach us how better we should love.

Barbara Jordan

19 Forms Quotes #1307136
#7. I think I'm actually more vulnerable than people imagine.

Vincent Cassel

19 Forms Quotes #1454543
#8. In diplomacy, as in life itself, one often learns more from failures than from successes. Triumphs will seem, in retrospect, to be foreordained, a series of brilliant actions and decisions that may in fact have been lucky or inadvertent, whereas failures illuminate paths and pitfalls to be avoided.

Richard Holbrooke

19 Forms Quotes #1479609

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top