1884 George Orwell Famous Quotes & Sayings

List of top 8 famous quotes and sayings about 1884 george orwell to read and share with friends on your Facebook, Twitter, blogs.

Top 8 1884 George Orwell Quotes

#1. What I say today everybody will say tomorrow, though they will not remember who put it into their heads. Indeed they will be right for I never remember who puts things into my head : it is the Zeitgeist. - Author: George Bernard Shaw
1884 George Orwell Quotes #41791
#2. Miss X has always been a ditherer
she was a ten month baby and has not improved in any material way since then. - Author: Mary Ann Shaffer
1884 George Orwell Quotes #97504
#3. Various are the uses of friends, beyond all else in difficulty, but joy also looks for trust that is clear in the eyes. - Author: Pindar
1884 George Orwell Quotes #110786
#4. There she was, bundled into sweats and a long wool coat five sizes too large for her, her curls hidden by a massive gray hat with earflaps-a look that could have been pulled off effectively only by someone in 1930s Siberia...or a supremely angular male model. - Author: Hilary Duff
1884 George Orwell Quotes #111238
#5. There is nothing impossible in all the world except that the heart of man is wanting in resolution. - Author: Confucius
1884 George Orwell Quotes #637525
#6. Besties before testes. - Author: Angie Thomas
1884 George Orwell Quotes #918271
#7. If men found out how to give birth to children they'll never propose again. - Author: Bette Davis
1884 George Orwell Quotes #1273519
#8. A while ago, I did a television adaptation of 'Bleak House,' and the character I played, as far as I was concerned, had no redeeming features whatsoever. I wasn't about to try to find any; I didn't need to. - Author: Charles Dance
1884 George Orwell Quotes #1760861

Famous Authors

Popular Topics