Top 11 1869 Shield Quotes

#1. A good teacher always refuses to have disciples! Let everyone goes his own way, in his own path instead of following others! If the direction is correct, there will be a meeting in the same place!

Mehmet Murat Ildan

1869 Shield Quotes #5134
#2. I endeavored to give thanks to our Heavenly Father for all his mercies to me, for his preservation of me through all the dangers I have passed, and all the blessings which he has bestowed upon me, for I know I fall far short of my obligations

Robert E.Lee

1869 Shield Quotes #184643
#3. You're so very naked," she whispered against his shoulder.
He smiled into her hair. "So are you.

J.R. Ward

1869 Shield Quotes #212614
#4. A dinosaur out of context is like a character without a story. Worse than that, the character suffers from amnesia.

Jack Horner

1869 Shield Quotes #421517
#5. Why should anyone be surprised at what the men "in power" are capable of --didn't every mad-Judas one of them begin his career by slowly & brutally strangling an innocent child?

Kenneth Patchen

1869 Shield Quotes #710563
#6. He moved like a dancer, which is not surprising; a horse is a beautiful animal, but it is perhaps most remarkable because it moves as if it always hears music.

Mark Helprin

1869 Shield Quotes #950564
#7. A few years ago, when I had no work and started believing that films weren't a viable career, I thought of finding another job. I started training and riding horses and got consumed by that. It was a boon in disguise.

Randeep Hooda

1869 Shield Quotes #991169
#8. Few people repent at leisure after taking the high road.

Walter Spence

1869 Shield Quotes #1109168
#9. Each creature has a universally unique name, a sacred identity.
If you know and call them by that name, they will definitely reply.

Toba Beta

1869 Shield Quotes #1597399
#10. I had started with nothing, and if I now found myself with nothing, I was at least even. Actually, I was much better than even: I had had a wonderful time." Bloom

Erik Larson

1869 Shield Quotes #1671289
#11. The proud person always wants to do the right thing, the great thing. But because he wants to do it in his own strength, he is fighting not with man, but with God.

Soren Kierkegaard

1869 Shield Quotes #1813589

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top