Top 10 1800 Love Quotes

#1. No other person ever has, or ever will have, the unique blend of talents, strengths, and perspective that you have.

Marie Forleo

1800 Love Quotes #211243
#2. A new generation forgets the specters that may have tormented the old ... And yet, always, to all eternity, it is the same specter assailing the same man century after century.

Halldor Laxness

1800 Love Quotes #520079
#3. Repeating then is in every one, in every one their being
and their feeling and their way of realising everything
and every one comes out of them in repeating. More
and more then every one comes to be clear to some one.

Gertrude Stein

1800 Love Quotes #566032
#4. Maturity is about how you live your life. It is possible to be theologically astute and be very immature. It is possible to be biblically literate and be in need of significant spiritual growth.

Paul David Tripp

1800 Love Quotes #630201
#5. All the armed prophets conquered; all the unarmed ones perished.

Niccolo Machiavelli

1800 Love Quotes #799418
#6. David caught me as my legs gave out from under me.
"Careful," he smiled, "I'm lethal.

Nely Cab

1800 Love Quotes #1017865
#7. So, how's school? How's everything going?"
"Can Gio hear us?"
... "Yes"
"Oh, well then, it's going magnificently. I'm so fortunate to have a knowledgeable and patient teacher like my uncle, who is imparting his centuries of wisdom into my eager young mind.

Elizabeth Hunter

1800 Love Quotes #1055987
#8. I spent a college semester in a small town in Italy - and that is where I truly tasted food for the first time.

Alton Brown

1800 Love Quotes #1441104
#9. Humanism is the creed of those who believe that in the circle of enwrapping mystery, men's fates are in their own hands - a faith that for modern man is becoming the only possible faith.

John Galsworthy

1800 Love Quotes #1523279
#10. Personally, I believe that government, rather than money, tends to be the primary factor limiting the development of new technologies.

Charles Platt

1800 Love Quotes #1838110

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top