18 Year Old Life Famous Quotes & Sayings

List of top 20 famous quotes and sayings about 18 year old life to read and share with friends on your Facebook, Twitter, blogs.

Top 20 18 Year Old Life Quotes

#1. I've lived the life of a 35-year-old since I was 18. - Author: Megan Fox
18 Year Old Life Quotes #1008238
#2. I feel like the human body is what it is, and the more you make yourself comfortable with it, the better off you are. Love your body and embrace that. - Author: Mehcad Brooks
18 Year Old Life Quotes #1856063
#3. Actually, I think I come at things a whole different way from most people, and, you know, sometimes political answers are one way to solve the problem, and sometimes there are better ways to do it. - Author: Craig Benson
18 Year Old Life Quotes #1751525
#4. Don't go chasing happiness. Instead, pursue the factors and conditions that create it. - Author: Tomas Chamorro-Premuzic
18 Year Old Life Quotes #1592138
#5. When you come into our house, you get a flavor for our life, our travels, our kids, our 18-year-old poodle who is like, blind, deaf and incontinent but so happy. - Author: Debi Mazar
18 Year Old Life Quotes #1517614
#6. You know, the history of California art doesn't start until about 1961, and that's when these photographs start. I mean, we have no history out here. - Author: Dennis Hopper
18 Year Old Life Quotes #1494866
#7. Talking on a landline with no interruptions used to be an everyday thing. Now it's exotic; the jewel in the crown. - Author: Sherry Turkle
18 Year Old Life Quotes #1480729
#8. If I didn't think you were the devil, I'd say you'd be able to seduce even him. - Author: Laura Thalassa
18 Year Old Life Quotes #1445213
#9. Personally I'm hoping to spend the last years of my life plugged into a real life MMORPG simulation that makes me think and feel like I'm 18 again while my 90 year old body lies in a tube somewhere getting fed thru an IV. Be a great way to finish up a life. - Author: Drew Curtis
18 Year Old Life Quotes #1288071
#10. The sad fact is that if you love education, revere the life of the mind, care about the pursuit of truth, think young people need to receive wisdom from their elders, and value moral clarity, the university is the last place you would want to send your 18-year-old. - Author: Dennis Prager
18 Year Old Life Quotes #1156826
#11. Amazing how quickly the past becomes idyllic. - Author: Margaret Atwood
18 Year Old Life Quotes #188203
#12. All of youth culture is packaged and sold back to us at this furious rate these days. I think it's part and parcel to this corporate encroachment on our lives in general. - Author: Ani DiFranco
18 Year Old Life Quotes #742344
#13. I begin to be impatient of solitude - to feel its draperies hang sweltering, unwholesome about me. - Author: Virginia Woolf
18 Year Old Life Quotes #731469
#14. Society has made us believe you should look like an 18-year-old model all your life. - Author: Clint Eastwood
18 Year Old Life Quotes #693564
#15. I remember what I was like as a teenager, with an enormous amount of energy and hormones. You have to be able to release it, and dancing is really an innocent way. - Author: Andie MacDowell
18 Year Old Life Quotes #692748
#16. If a man wishes to truly not be written about, he would do well not to write letters to 18-year-old girls, inviting them into his life. - Author: Joyce Maynard
18 Year Old Life Quotes #628753
#17. Don't let the storm take the wind out of your sails. - Author: Deborah Jackson
18 Year Old Life Quotes #528028
#18. Faith Hill is a big role model. - Author: Taylor Swift
18 Year Old Life Quotes #455801
#19. Do what you love and the zombies will follow. - Author: Jesse Petersen
18 Year Old Life Quotes #236993
#20. From 18 to 29 I was a heavy smoker, heavy drinker, drug addict, terrible eater and philanderer. The past eight years, since I got sober, have honestly been about trying to peel back each of those habits, to get back to the 12-year-old kid inside who was tremendously excited about life. - Author: Dax Shepard
18 Year Old Life Quotes #213142

Famous Authors

Popular Topics