Top 13 18 Wheeler Quotes

#1. Fighting George Foreman is like being in the street with an 18-wheeler coming at you.

Joe Frazier

18 Wheeler Quotes #31504
#2. My neighbor is now an 18-wheeler who comes by here 1,000 times a day.

Gordon Smith

18 Wheeler Quotes #575235
#3. I am kind of the guy you'd expect to be driving an 18-wheeler through town.

Rick Majerus

18 Wheeler Quotes #651924
#4. On my job I end up jumping out of planes. Last week I got in an 18-wheeler and drove down a runway onto a skid track. The week before that they put me in a car and sunk me to the bottom of a lake to see if I could escape without an oxygen tank.

Rick Mercer

18 Wheeler Quotes #823886
#5. Every scandal has its road kill: the pedestrians who stumble into the headlights of the oncoming 18-wheeler.

Bill Dedman

18 Wheeler Quotes #1058945
#6. Perhaps the thought of going to hell doesn't alarm you, because you don't believe in it. That may be your belief, but if hell exists, your lack of belief won't make it go away. Standing on a freeway and saying, "I don't believe in trucks" won't make the 18-wheeler disappear.

Kirk Cameron

18 Wheeler Quotes #1510523
#7. What I mean is this: you meet someone, you think about them. You're already changing because of the way you think about them. You meet them again, you think about them some more, you're changing again. And on it goes. You are changing right now. Before my eyes.

Graham Joyce

18 Wheeler Quotes #129476
#8. Good health, peace of mind, being outdoors, camaraderie - those are all wonderful things that come to you when running. But for me, the real pull of running - the proverbial icing on the cake - has always been racing.

Bill Rodgers

18 Wheeler Quotes #142307
#9. If you want your kids to listen to you, don't yell at them. Whisper. Make them lean in. My kids taught me that. And I do it with adults now.

Mario Batali

18 Wheeler Quotes #977935
#10. People are always good company when they are doing what they really enjoy.

Samuel Butler

18 Wheeler Quotes #1026916
#11. When the lights come on inside of you, everyone in the world can see a little better.

James Altucher

18 Wheeler Quotes #1410286
#12. Today everyone, whether they know it or not, is in the emotional transportation business. More and more, success is won by creating compelling stories that have the power to move people to action. Simply put, if you can't tell it, you can't sell it.

Peter Guber

18 Wheeler Quotes #1620002
#13. Inside the floating cloak he was tall, thin, and bony; and his hair was red beneath the black cap. His face was crumpled and freckled, and ugly without silliness. Out of this face stared two light blue eyes, frustrated now, and turning, or ready to turn, to anger.

William Golding

18 Wheeler Quotes #1808403

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top