Top 15 18 Letter Sayings

#1. A letter Lewis wrote reveals an 18-year-old with the energy of a schoolboy and the tastes of an octogenarian.

Philip Zaleski

18 Letter Sayings #23996
#2. You can't start worrying about what's going to happen. You get spastic enough worrying about what's happening now.

Lauren Bacall

18 Letter Sayings #45354
#3. As I get older, my sense of humor is my biggest asset.

David Alan Grier

18 Letter Sayings #278599
#4. We writers are a crazy group. I can't think of any other profession where the actual work is deep within, uncomfortable, and wanting out.

C.J. Heck

18 Letter Sayings #516677
#5. I'm allergic to rocks hitting me in the face.

Mike Rowe

18 Letter Sayings #554308
#6. At this moment is a rare thing because only sometimes do I step with both feet on the land of the present; usually one foot slides toward the past, the other slides toward the future. And I end up with nothing.

Clarice Lispector

18 Letter Sayings #586803
#7. Finally, cooking is good citizenship. It's the only way to get serious about putting locally raised foods into your diet, which keeps farmlands healthy and grocery money in the neighborhood.

Barbara Kingsolver

18 Letter Sayings #740160
#8. Is it possible to be happy before anything happens, before one's desires are gratified, in spite of life's difficulties, in the very midst of physical pain, old age, disease, and death?

Sam Harris

18 Letter Sayings #974848
#9. I was so mad at my agent. I had polished and polished and polished [the play], and he referred to it as a draft. I wrote him a bitter letter: How can you call this a draft? I don't do drafts! By now I've done 18, and its turning, in the rehearsal room, into a 19th.

Cynthia Ozick

18 Letter Sayings #1309138
#10. I write to empty my mind and to fill my heart.

Paulo Coelho

18 Letter Sayings #1421232
#11. I've got an hour before I need to be back at the station. I'll have fucked you three different ways by then.

Tessa Bailey

18 Letter Sayings #1497840
#12. I do still get the odd fan letter about The Good Life, clearly written by somebody aged 18, who says: Will you send a photograph? And I think: Maybe it's kinder not to. I'm deeply into my 50s now.

Felicity Kendal

18 Letter Sayings #1522176
#13. The only work I did for the next five years after splitting from Vincent was work I'd already lined up.

Greta Scacchi

18 Letter Sayings #1623984
#14. O yellow eye,
let me be sick with your heat,
let me be feverish and frowning.

Anne Sexton

18 Letter Sayings #1808494
#15. Never let society to turn you into a grain of sand on the beach! Be different, be individual! Refuse to look alike with others! Leave your herd, only then you will have a real name and till then your name will remain as a grain of sand!

Mehmet Murat Ildan

18 Letter Sayings #1833999

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top