Top 14 18 Again Korean Drama Quotes

#1. People are still grasping for the miracle, and unfortunately, there are no miracles, if you do not exercise for a year, and let your body remain dormant, then you will gain weight.

Richard Simmons

18 Again Korean Drama Quotes #106127
#2. The world seemed so perfect, so complete, and yet so impermanent that I nearly wept.

Anita Diamant

18 Again Korean Drama Quotes #238533
#3. You have to be willing to deal with the ups and downs of the music, the ups and downs of the audience.

Billy Corgan

18 Again Korean Drama Quotes #246886
#4. It's weird people think my kids will be in therapy because of their names. Guys, my kids will be therapy for LOTS of reasons, I'm sure.

Busy Philipps

18 Again Korean Drama Quotes #336081
#5. The monkey girl had made another unscheduled appearance, and it had landed her in jail again. When would she learn to behave with restraint and decorum?

Karen Joy Fowler

18 Again Korean Drama Quotes #928627
#6. An opportunity to allow the bees in one's bonnet to buzz even more noisily than usual.

Hermann Bondi

18 Again Korean Drama Quotes #1030813
#7. The expenses of government, having for their object the interests of all, should be borne by every one, and the more a man enjoys the advantages of society, the more he ought to hold himself honoured in contributing to these expenses.

Anne-Robert-Jacques Turgot

18 Again Korean Drama Quotes #1107334
#8. I once ate McDonald's three times in one day.

Christina Ricci

18 Again Korean Drama Quotes #1199004
#9. Acting is the expression of a neurotic impulse. It's a bum's life. Quitting acting, that's the sign of maturity.

Marlon Brando

18 Again Korean Drama Quotes #1204816
#10. I was feeling miserable physically, in a lot of pain to the point where it was almost crippling me, especially creatively. I decided to take that and use it as an inspiration for getting out of bed and making something again.

Frank Iero

18 Again Korean Drama Quotes #1275382
#11. I'm not after fame and success and fortune and power. It's mostly that I want to have a good job and have good friends; that's the good stuff in life.

Drew Barrymore

18 Again Korean Drama Quotes #1370479
#12. The beautiful thing about my intelligence is that it doesn't really come in one specific department. So even if something hasn't happened to me, I have information on how to get you through whatever you may be going through.

Tyrese Gibson

18 Again Korean Drama Quotes #1444567
#13. Words are cold, muddy toads trying to understand sprites dancing in a field-but they're all we have.

Yann Martel

18 Again Korean Drama Quotes #1545416
#14. When you're up to your ass in alligators, you forget about cleaning the swamp.

Robert DeBard

18 Again Korean Drama Quotes #1762746

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top