Top 11 1793 Bourbon Quotes

#1. It wasn't as easy as you think. It's hard to stay awake that long.

Hugh Campbell

1793 Bourbon Quotes #170320
#2. In very ancient times of human evolution upon earth, humanity's revelation in word and sound was not differentiated in song and speech, but they were one.

Rudolf Steiner

1793 Bourbon Quotes #381659
#3. For Metafiction, in its ascendant and most important phases, was really nothing more than a single-order expansion of its own great theoretical nemisis, Realism: if realism called it like it saw it, Metafiction simply called it as it saw itself seeing itself see.

David Foster Wallace

1793 Bourbon Quotes #428115
#4. There is something revolting about the way girls' minds so often jump to marriage long before they jump to love.

Dodie Smith

1793 Bourbon Quotes #630369
#5. Even a fool could see that one didn't need a war, nuclear or otherwise, to destroy oneself; the rising cost of weaponry could do that quite nicely.

Stanislaw Lem

1793 Bourbon Quotes #650282
#6. The Hindus are not looking for us to send them men who will build schools and hospitals, although those things are good and useful in themselves
and perhaps very badly needed in India: they want to know if we have any saints to send them.

Thomas Merton

1793 Bourbon Quotes #931868
#7. With ancient history writers most immediately in view, the author indicates tendency to look to the virtues and vices of individuals when seeking causes.

Peter Heather

1793 Bourbon Quotes #1037225
#8. If Coca-Cola can clean up and old coin like that, just think what a wonderful job it will do of keeping my intestines clear,' and my family and I have been drinking it ever since.

Terry Ravenscroft

1793 Bourbon Quotes #1164561
#9. Our infinite obligations to God do not fill our hearts half as much as a petty uneasiness of our own; nor His infinite perfections as much as our smallest wants.

Hannah More

1793 Bourbon Quotes #1239197
#10. Lord, please give me big ears and a thoughtful mind. Teach me to ask well and see it through other's eyes.

David Walker

1793 Bourbon Quotes #1337548
#11. I didn't get here for my acting ... but I love show business.

Ted Turner

1793 Bourbon Quotes #1790657

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top