Top 6 1711 Quotes

#1. Nocte liber sum. By night I am free.

Courtney Cole

1711 Quotes #886353
#2. If you want peace, be peace. If you want wealth, be wealth. Think it. Talk it. Prepare yourself to have it. Have faith enough to seek guidance and authority from within.

Iyanla Vanzant

1711 Quotes #1210688
#3. Today I will refuse to jump into the middle of others' affairs, issues, and relationships. I will trust others to work out their own problems, including the ideas and feelings they want to communicate to each other.

Melody Beattie

1711 Quotes #1350566
#4. Austin. Interesting you were able to make it. I was just talking to Justin about you the other day. He said he hadn't seen you in months." Not since I'd fucked his brains out and he left my apartment almost wearing a goddamn disguise. Fuckin' thirty-one-year-old closet case.

A.E. Via

1711 Quotes #1406967
#5. I think sometimes songwriting becomes diluted when you have lots of components to mask a lack of core.

Victoria Legrand

1711 Quotes #1511432
#6. The People in this Town began to inquire my Business, and because I did not readily inform them, they began to suspect me, and said, that I was come to settle the Indian's Land and they knew I should never go Home again Safe.

Christopher Gist

1711 Quotes #1824688

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top