Top 12 17 Nkjv Quotes

#1. The greatest testimony to this dark world today would be a band of crucified and risen men and women, dead to sin and alive unto God, bearing in their bodies "the marks of the Lord Jesus" [Galatians 6:17 NKJV].

Billy Graham

17 Nkjv Quotes #1533318
#2. Maybe that's all demons ever are. People like us, doing things without even knowing what we're doing.

Orson Scott Card

17 Nkjv Quotes #116102
#3. Do something new and expect new result.

Sunday Adelaja

17 Nkjv Quotes #300503
#4. One has got all the goodness, and the other all the appearance of it." "I

Jane Austen

17 Nkjv Quotes #523650
#5. I've achieved something quite ordinary, which doesn't happen to most kids who grow up like me.

J.D. Vance

17 Nkjv Quotes #630914
#6. Yet another thing Canadians and Europeans have in common is an obsession with the United States, and with distinguishing themselves from it, often by crude stereotyping.

Timothy Garton Ash

17 Nkjv Quotes #676283
#7. I'm not the best actor I can be, so I'm just working on it. I'm not the quickest reader in the world but when I get an acting book I can read it in two days.

Evan Peters

17 Nkjv Quotes #709485
#8. I find it completely irrational to say someone who stands up for life for children is taking the life of adult. It's completely inconsistent with the values of the pro-life movement that are very passionate about protecting life, not taking life.

James Lankford

17 Nkjv Quotes #1110036
#9. Reality is infinite and we are finite and so there is a necessary mismatch between our knowledge of the world and the world itself.

Rebecca Goldstein

17 Nkjv Quotes #1413869
#10. The past in New Orleans cohabits with the present to an extent not even approximated in any other North American city.

Tom Piazza

17 Nkjv Quotes #1419041
#11. Directing, you have to put yourself in a certain state, it's all about the energy you have and the energy you transmit to people, to the actors, to the crew. It's peculiar.

Thomas Bidegain

17 Nkjv Quotes #1560170
#12. If we in the church want a cause to fight, let's fight sin. Let's reveal its hideousness. Let's show that Jeremiah was correct when e said: "The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked" [Jeremiah 17:9 NKJV].

Billy Graham

17 Nkjv Quotes #1838609

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top