Top 14 17 Letter Sayings

#1. Schiller writes in a letter [to Goethe, 17 December 1795] of a 'poetic mood'. I think I know what he means, I think I am familiar with it myself. It is the mood of receptivity to nature and one in which one's thoughts seem as vivid as nature itself.

Ludwig Wittgenstein

17 Letter Sayings #53519
#2. My books are friends that never fail me.
(Letter to his mother, Margaret A. Carlyle; 17 March 1817)

Thomas Carlyle

17 Letter Sayings #216626
#3. A sharp spear needs no polish.

H. Rider Haggard

17 Letter Sayings #479118
#4. There is only one real knowledge: that which helps us to be free. Every other type of knowledge is mere amusement. - VISHNU PURANA,

Leo Tolstoy

17 Letter Sayings #556282
#5. Jesus Christ, bro, what the hell were you doing in there? Shaving your legs? Thirteen-year-old girls take shorter showers than that!"

"I was literally in there for five minutes.

Elle Kennedy

17 Letter Sayings #563455
#6. Above all, a query letter is a sales pitch and it is the single most important page an unpublished writer will ever write. It's the first impression and will either open the door or close it. It's that important, so don't mess it up. Mine took 17 drafts and two weeks to write.

Nicholas Sparks

17 Letter Sayings #811716
#7. When the government allocates monopoly rights to frequency, and there are only a handful in each community, it's picking the winners in the competition.

Robert McChesney

17 Letter Sayings #932570
#8. Kami linked her arms behind his back, felt the breadth of his shoulders and the reality of skin and muscle and bone, and thought again, Don't let me go.

Sarah Rees Brennan

17 Letter Sayings #1068637
#9. Xcor lunged at her, moving so fast he wasn't aware of making the decision to get on her. And he was rough, shoving her hand out of the way and sealing his mouth on her sex, taking what he wanted, what she had teased him with. Now

J.R. Ward

17 Letter Sayings #1186376
#10. I've got a lot of letters from prison. Lost was a big prison show. But it's really crazy when you get the letter that says, 'So, I'm getting out in three months, I've only been in for 17 years and I'd really like to meet you.'

Ian Somerhalder

17 Letter Sayings #1468402
#11. When I first met you, I felt a kind of contradiction in you. You're seeking something, but at the same time, you are running away for all you're worth.

Haruki Murakami

17 Letter Sayings #1506205
#12. I would need an awful lot of willpower to fight my way through the ups and downs of the road to recovery, and there might be times when I may feel a bit down and depressed, but there would be counsellors that I could talk to about how I was feeling.

Sue Whitaker

17 Letter Sayings #1657590
#13. I have always hated machinery, and the only machine I ever understood was a wheelbarrow, and that but imperfectly.

E. T. Bell

17 Letter Sayings #1833986
#14. What do you think will be the biggest problem in computing in the 90's? There are only 17,000 three-letter acronyms.

Paul Boutin

17 Letter Sayings #1847252

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top